How many people have thanked you?

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pats did not show up with the season on the line. :rl:

But whatever helps you get over this loss. :P

+1

At home no less with a 14-2 record, the SB favorite and with a team they absolutely own (Pitt) waiting for them if they had beaten us.

Lamest excuse for a play-off loss ever typed on a message board.

Brady had open guys but didnt pull the trigger.

It happens.

lol....ok.

The offense is soft. No speed whatsoever....no one was open. The Jets took away the short underneath stuff by being the more physical team. The punched the Pats in the mouth and had no idea what to do.

Absolutely CTM

The Jets had an impact but Brady did not bring his A game. The INT was ridiculous.

That int was ridiculous, and I think between that an the Crumpler drop it really shook thier confidence and made ours swell.. Ha dyou gusy jumped out 14-0 we probably woulkd've been on the way to rout city. Imo, i really think we play that game 9 more times you guys win atleast 7 of them. Just our day.

Don't think of it as the Superbowl. It's just two games. One against a team we barely beat, where our QB and offense was out of sync. The Jets did not play a good game against the Steelers the last time they played. That's good. We can definitely play a better one this weekend. There is not a team left that the Jet's shouldn't beat. That is truth. The only way the Jets don't win it, is if they lose it. Another team will not beat us. Think about that. Just 2 mores games. 2 more games that we have every reason to win. It just so happens to be the playoffs.

Do any of the teams left scare you?? We've played all three. All three close. To me it's destiny, man. Us not winning the trophy would be like the US hockey team losing in the medal round in 1980, or the Red Sox losing the WS in 2004 or the Mets losing game seven to the Red Sox after the Buckner play or Duke not winning the NCAA championship after Laetner drained that shot......

Pretty much a lock.

That int was ridiculous, and I think between that an the Crumpler drop it really shook thier confidence and made ours swell.. Ha dyou gusy jumped out 14-0 we probably woulkd've been on the way to rout city. Imo, i really think we play that game 9 more times you guys win atleast 7 of them. Just our day.

Dont get me wrong, the Jets are a good team.

They played a near perfect game.

Hope is all I got my friend. I'm not a Patriots fan who knows when his team is going to win the SB like you.

No, youre a NY fan who weeks ago stated that the Jets wouldnt win anything as long as Brady and BB were in the league. Today, youve flip flopped and act like you saw this one coming all along.

The Pats didnt show up for a playoff game? Weird. Thats seems to be a reoccurring them in the postseason lately for that team.

Streak of bad luck. You know about those dont you?

We won 2 of 3 against then in 2010 so not sure how you make that statement. Sunday was the first time someone figured their new offense out just like our blitzes from last year. The blueprint is out and the Pats will need a tall, speedy receiver next year to off set teams eating up their small receivers.

We won 2 of 3 against then in 2010 so not sure how you make that statement. Sunday was the first time someone figured their new offense out just like our blitzes from last year. The blueprint is out and the Pats will need a tall, speedy receiver next year to off set teams eating up their small receivers.

Home playoff game, and the pats team at the end of the year was a lot better then the one we beat in week 2. Even having so much go right, we were basically a dropped Branch 4th down pass away from it being a nail biter.. Just my 2 cents. We played a great game, and we needed ever bit of it.

Home playoff game, and the pats team at the end of the year was a lot better then the one we beat in week 2. Even having so much go right, we were basically a dropped Branch 4th down pass away from it being a nail biter.. Just my 2 cents. We played a great game, and we needed ever bit of it.

Oh I agree there were numerous what if's for both teams....Folk missed FG, Edwards tipping pass intended for a wide open Holmes, Sanchex missing wide open Cotchery early. Pats had just as many.

What is concrete though is that Rex and staff figured out their new offense and turned it from a 30 points plus a game scoring machine to one that barely managed a TD other than semi garbage time.

The NE defense also was shown to be far worse than the one that had become accustomed to playing with two and three score leads.

No, youre a NY fan who weeks ago stated that the Jets wouldnt win anything as long as Brady and BB were in the league. Today, youve flip flopped and act like you saw this one coming all along.

No flip flop. I'm still in shock. And clearly I was wrong. Rex/Sanchez >>>> BB/Brady

Your streak of bad luck is going on seven freakin' years dude. That ain't bad luck, that's a lot of choking and suckage.

I just had the eighth person in two days come up to me to thank me for the Jets beating the Pats as if I personally had something to do with it.

I live in Florida and since this is a transient state there are a lot of transplants where I work. I've had Dolphins, Jags, Cowboys, Steelers, Browns, Eagles and Colts fans come up to me and thank me for this win.

People must really friggin' hate the Pats.

Any dolphin fan thanking the jets is a fake fan.

Any dolphin fan thanking the jets is a fake fan.

That must have really sucked to watch. Watching 2 teams in your division fight for a spot in the AFCCG. And realizing that your team is so far from that level it may be decades before you get to compete with the big boys again.

It must suck. And I cant say I feel bad for you at all.

Archived