F**K DAN MARINO

villain_the_foe

That's cool we both won noting this year

I just got back from the game and let me make this really clear:

I put up with a ton of shit. It took 2 hours to get 8 miles in the bus. I was gracious and wished 800 people well in the Super Bowl on the way out.

But anyone who comes here to talk smack tonight will be banned. Totally classless move.

I just got back from the game and let me make this really clear:

I put up with a ton of sh*t. It took 2 hours to get 8 miles in the bus. I was gracious and wished 800 people well in the Super Bowl on the way out.

But anyone who comes here to talk smack tonight will be banned. Totally classless move.

Ban Him!

Lol dude no one said anything about being equal... My team didn't win sh*t but neither did yours bro.

that's correct.

however, our team is clearly better positioned going forward. The next few yearrs you are likely to see us and the pats vying for the division while the phins and bills vie for top 10 picks.

we both know it's true. So while neither of us won anythign this year, one of us proved we are an up and coming team, while the other looks like it's entering back into the dark ages..

that's correct.

however, our team is clearly better positioned going forward. The next few yearrs you are likely to see us and the pats vying for the division while the phins and bills vie for top 10 picks.

we both know it's true. So while neither of us won anythign this year, one of us proved we are an up and coming team, while the other looks like it's entering back into the dark ages..

To play devil's advocate, the Jets have a lot of pending free agents and plenty of key contributors on the wrong side of 30.

The Dolphins are headed into a downward spiral, you'll get no contest on that topic from me, but I can argue that the Jets are building upward. Especially when the last few draft classes have been sold for parts. These next couple of years is where you'll start to see that show up.

To play devil's advocate, the Jets have a lot of pending free agents and plenty of key contributors on the wrong side of 30.

The Dolphins are headed into a downward spiral, you'll get no contest on that topic from me, but I can argue that the Jets are building upward. Especially when the last few draft classes have been sold for parts. These next couple of years is where you'll start to see that show up.

i dunno dude.. our qb flashes brilliance and should get more consistant. Our coach is a guy players will run through walls for and is clearly a defensive masterminl. F everything else.

i dunno dude.. our qb flashes brilliance and should get more consistant. Our coach is a guy players will run through walls for and is clearly a defensive masterminl. F everything else.

That's why I say I don't know how to feel about Sanchez. He was really good late in games this year and that's what you need and yes, you do have a very good coach. It all really hinges on the continued development of Sanchez. But, like I've said, I'd rather be saddled with Sanchez then stuck with Chad ******* Henne.

That's why I say I don't know how to feel about Sanchez. He was really good late in games this year and that's what you need and yes, you do have a very good coach. It all really hinges on the continued development of Sanchez. But, like I've said, I'd rather be saddled with Sanchez then stuck with Chad ******* Henne.

sanchez is an enigma. WIthin the span of a game he can go from looking like a guy that doesn't even belong on the field, to a future all pro.. I have to imagine his lows won't be quite so low in the future. I feel pretty good about him

Lol dude no one said anything about being equal... My team didn't win sh*t but neither did yours bro.

Dude, shut the **** up and go to your fag sharks board. You just came over to rub it in because thats what your team has amounted their fans to. Atleast we had aspirations with a 2nd year QB.

And make sure you and the rest of your fag fans NEVER compare Henne to Sanchez. Win a playoff game first, better yet, tie Sanchez for the best road playoff QB in the history of the game....

Our QB is 2 years old in NFL years and he's already one of the best to do it in the post season. Suck on a member Fagfan.

**** Dan Marino.

How about this. #1. Get a Quarterback because Henne isnt the answer. #2. Tuna's leaving so find a replacement. #3. Find a coach because he blows. #4 Find some new plays, the league knows about the "kittycat" now (look at college tape, you guys will find something. Probably the Pistol formation) #5. Pennington's arm is done. #6. Find a replacement for Ricky Williams, he like the Jets more than his own team. #7 Get a different mascot, Dolphins, like its fans are gay. #8 The next time you win a division title (if ever again) dont waste it by getting knocked off in the first round. #9. Tell the rest of your troll fag fan pals to stop coming around here trying to throw shots in when your team is in a downward spiral to the Football hell where they deserve to be. #10. **** Dan Marino.

How about this. #1. Get a Quarterback because Henne isnt the answer. #2. Tuna's leaving so find a replacement. #3. Find a coach because he blows. #4 Find some new plays, the league knows about the "kittycat" now (look at college tape, you guys will find something. Probably the Pistol formation) #5. Pennington's arm is done. #6. Find a replacement for Ricky Williams, he like the Jets more than his own team. #7 Get a different mascot, Dolphins, like its fans are gay. #8 The next time you win a division title (if ever again) dont waste it by getting knocked off in the first round. #9. Tell the rest of your troll fag fan pals to stop coming around here trying to throw shots in when your team is in a downward spiral to the Football hell where they deserve to be. #10. **** Dan Marino.

"Kittycat" is a pretty weak nickname for that anemic offense. I prefer to call it the "Mildcat". Get it? It rhymes!

Dan Marino can die of gonorrhea and rot in Hell.

Archived