WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we'd know one of 11 people is a scum double voter...not very helpful, if you ask me. Granted you might be able to piece it together as the game goes on, but it would be difficult. It would be interesting if someone was a double voter and didn't even know it. I remember the game Doggin modded (with Peter Petrelli!) there was a double voter I think that came up as two votes. I might be wrong about that, though.

Right, but it would definitely narrow down as the game continues, with every new lynch and as people die. Not even sure scum would risk that just to get an otherwise roleless townie lynched Day 1. Seemed like an odd reason to resist testing Doggin's claim. The argument that it's pointless because it's so easy to prove if he's lying makes more sense.

A double voter would know he/she is a double voter, though, correct? If we have a townie double voter, we should trust that the double voter would stay off the train ... if it's a scum double voter trying to lynch town, we'd know it was someone on the list.

Not sure what's the problem with testing Doggin's claim, especially if we assign people to place the 10th and 11th votes so there's no confusion. He's most likely telling the truth about his +1 ability, but fear of him getting unexpectedly lynched while testing it shouldn't be the reason we're not doing it.

Was it romantic?? Did he whisper sweet words in your ear like "I think you're scum."

I'm starting to wish I went along with testing Doggin's claim. Could've spared us this ridiculous conversation about it.

Proving the claim proves absolutely nothing.

Take him to 11 votes if you think he's scum, and then take him to 12 if he hasn't died yet. Or take him at his word that he's town (for now). Taking him to 11 votes just to say his role could just as easily be scum is a waste of time.

I'm starting to wish I went along with testing Doggin's claim. Could've spared us this ridiculous conversation about it.

Take him to 11 votes if you think he's scum, and then take him to 12 if he hasn't died yet. Or take him at his word that he's town (for now). Taking him to 11 votes just to say his role could just as easily be scum is a waste of time.

This.

unvote

I didn't really get as much out of Brett in terms of a read as I wanted but since the train is dying i'll move on to someone I'm more legitimately suspicious of.

Vote: Jetsfan80

Last game I had him pegged as townie from day one and this game he's acting the way i'd expect noob scum to act. He was pretty vocal last game, constantly probing and asking questions and pretty much posted his thoughts as they came to him. This game he's noticeably more reticent and is hanging back a lot more. He'd vote people, make theories, would constantly defend his actions. Just the feel is a lot different from him.

He does seem a little bit off ... was thinking the same thing. Then again, it could also be chalked up to this being only his second game and switching it up.

He does seem a little bit off ... was thinking the same thing. Then again, it could also be chalked up to this being only his second game and switching it up.

So sweet. You two left wanting to vote each other and now you come back from your date agreeing on who you would like to kill. Call me fat hungry and romantic.... but this shiit is good for the soul.

I think at this point we were going to discuss it regardless.

We should lynch you for this blatant lie.

Haha, you can borrow him for a week and see for yourself.

So sweet. You two left wanting to vote each other and now you come back from your date agreeing on who you would like to kill. Call me fat hungry and romantic.... but this shiit is good for the soul.

You would have loved it - lunch, the creperie, and the bakery all in one afternoon. :) Does JiF treat your appetite this well?

You're not content until others acknowledge your splendid work, are you?

I have a response ready for that, it's just that my mom took over that laptop to skype with my sister so you'll have to wait for that.

so are you like some kinda doogie howser or something? 14 year old genius speed reading cat?

well atleast we confirmed jvor was the female personality.. not like there was much doubt..

I can agree with giving doggin a break for now, although i still do believe you test claims on principle, needing an extra vote to lynch is really powerful for scum and semi powerful for town at end game. With 4 or less players left, the guys basically unlynchable.. AS scum, he becomes unlynchable in situations where say there's 6 town and 4 scum

I'm getting a day 1 scumm vibe from the apeman, and jvor.. pushing the town on guys who are either new or don't play much is an easy lynch, much easier then doggin for song or whomever said that earlier..

for now..

unvote

vote JVOR

well atleast we confirmed jvor was the female personality.. not like there was much doubt..

I can agree with giving doggin a break for now, although i still do believe you test claims on principle, needing an extra vote to lynch is really powerful for scum and semi powerful for town at end game. With 4 or less players left, the guys basically unlynchable.. AS scum, he becomes unlynchable in situations where say there's 6 town and 4 scum

I'm getting a day 1 scumm vibe from the apeman, and jvor.. pushing the town on guys who are either new or don't play much is an easy lynch, much easier then doggin for song or whomever said that earlier..

for now..

unvote

vote JVOR

Interesting timing. Makes me think suspect you are doing a swooping to defend a teammate act. All of the things I said about Jetsfan80 are true, I couldn't care less about experience levels. And if anything, he'd be more apt to showing his hand as scum with some pressure. It's not really coincidence that the second I ping someone who is scum as scum the louder the calls to lynch me are.

for now..

unvote

vote JVOR

Just for clarifications sake, are you saying that I am pushing cases on new guys or guys that don't play much? And what does the back half of that sentence mean "much easier then doggin for song or whomever said that earlier?" Not sarcasm, you are just doing that broken English because you write code all day thing...

Interesting timing. Makes me think suspect you are doing a swooping to defend a teammate act. All of the things I said about Jetsfan80 are true, I couldn't care less about experience levels. And if anything, he'd be more apt to showing his hand as scum with some pressure. It's not really coincidence that the second I ping someone who is scum as scum the louder the calls to lynch me are.

yeah that's it, so me and him are teammates right?

yeah that's it, so me and him are teammates right?

It's possible if not likely. You did this to me in JiF's fat game when I cased Slats and Jetscode and once you decided you couldn't get me lynched you backed off and night killed me. I just find it very odd that you take a cop-out excuse to vote me when Jetsfan80 is clearly acting differently. So what, you think he's being the same as last game? You tell me.

Just for clarifications sake, are you saying that I am pushing cases on new guys or guys that don't play much? And what does the back half of that sentence mean "much easier then doggin for song or whomever said that earlier?" Not sarcasm, you are just doing that broken English because you write code all day thing...

war is an easy lynch.. he doesn't play that often and isn't a known entity.. pushing people towards him is possibly scummy..

the other sentance means that someone said trying to lynch doggin post claim was taking the easy way out, I believe that was song... i only brought up because at game start I noted to myslf that war e and jetsfan80 will be the easiest lynches today, and like clock work after a stalled train these guys start getting pressure... as we've seen time and time again, there's a good shot that people grabbing the low hanging fruit are scum. it's not foolproof, but better then the 80-90% we are up against.

It's possible if not likely. You did this to me in JiF's fat game when I cased Slats and Jetscode and once you decided you couldn't get me lynched you backed off and night killed me. I just find it very odd that you take a cop-out excuse to vote me when Jetsfan80 is clearly acting differently. So what, you think he's being the same as last game? You tell me.

I really ahve a mental block for that game cause I don't know what you are talking about..

i explained above..

I'm convinced you ignored my earlier post. Regardless, I guess I'll have to respond. And I'll have to do it in the context of your previous post that I was responding to, because you like to ignore those when it helps your case. Jetscode, obviously much of this will cover that whole Crusher post that I mentioned got deleted, but it won't be as purely based on that as it is contrapuntal. My apologies.

Heh... terrible defense man, terrible. All I have done is question the statements you've made...

No, you haven't. You've tried to extend and manipulate them so as to make it seem that I want Brett and Crusher lynched back to back. And then you added in your own flavor, which is completely unwarranted. I refer to the following:

The thing that makes the least sense is that you've dug your heels in about a Brett vote, as a means to the end of proving Crusher as scum. If you think Crusher is scum, then vote him. I see no reason to take out Brett, to get to Crusher... which, for all intents and purposes seems to be the line of logic you want us to believe here.

You are basically trying to indict 2 strong players, while saying there are no strong D1 cases, ON D1!!!

I have NOT and will NEVER "dig my heels in" about a vote, because that's plain stupid. You have to keep your votes flexible or you'll never win. You're giving that a negative intonation that is baseless to try and discredit my points, which are completely independent of that. I'm not trying to indict anyone, beyond saying there might (or might not) be a link between the two of them.

Here you explain to Brett that you are keeping your vote on him, because of your suspicion of Crusher... I didn't make this up:

Here you explain your initial vote on Brett was for no reason, but now your reason was suspicion of Crusher... I didn't make this up:

And please explain to me how it's scummy to have your motives change for voting someone as a day progresses? "You said elsewhere that backfilling is scummy." Howso? Is it impossible for a vote to be legitimized after the vote was made? Nobody, I repeat nobody had valid reasons for their votes that early in the game. If they find a reason later in the day, that's natural and not in any way scummy. To try and depict it as such is odd.

Here you flat out explain that if one of either Brett or Crusher comes up scummy, then the other would... I didn't make this up:

Cool color choice, bro. You bold the "putting words in my mouth" part, and then respond to something unrelated to that. Even if you thought I was referring to that, I used "one point of interest", "may", "I think", and "I bet" to denote 1. it was an observation, 2. there's a chance I'm wrong, and 3. the two players might possibly share some link. I did NOT "flat out explain", so stop with that. So far every post I've responded to you about I've had to remind you that my observations are NOT definitive, and only hold a certain amount of plausibility to them. I did not flat out explain that if one were scummy the other would be. I said that in my opinion, based on my observations, I feel that the two may be linked, and as such if one came up as scummy, in my opinion, that leans towards the other being scummy. What you did was completely ignore all the conditionals and try to make it seem as if what I said was a black and white statement of fact. Hence, putting words in my mouth.

Unvote

Vote War Ensemble

I don't need to see anything else from D1. This about wraps it up for me.

And can you stop with the melodrama/overblown rhetoric. This is a game, not your "I have a dream..." speech. Or maybe it is. Either way it's humorous. But the pretentious bits are annoying.

I really ahve a mental block for that game cause I don't know what you are talking about..

i explained above..

You, Slats, Jetscode, and Vicious were scum. I was miller. Slats fake claimed doc that game and Pac (who is always doctor for some reason) went in a tizzy cause he was counterclaimed and misspoke and claimed himself to be cop instead of doc and got lynched for it.

I laid out a case saying Slats was scummy for going after Irish Jet and Jetscode was voting exactly the same way Slats was. You went after me and voted me much like you do in every game but you timed it right after I cased two of your teammates.

Your low hanging fruit excuse for voting me is weak. I've never shied away from mixing it up with anyone. I made up a lie to take down Pac and that guy is a ******* bulldog. On top of that, you're still not saying what you think of Jetsfan80's play so far. What's your opinion?

Archived