WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe scum are singling out Crusher because they know how hard it is to lynch him?

Its not uncommon for scum to plant a couple seeds of doubt about players like Crusher that are hard to lynch.

I'm not ready to launch a full-blown conspiracy theory just yet, but it does seem like JIF and WE are both trying to undermine Crusher's credibility without using the same case and sounding like they are teaming up.

Dan and I are going on a date together. If she posts from her phone i'll be offended. :D We'll be back later.

You're too strict about this.

Looks like JVOR forgot which of his accounts is the "boy," and which is the "girl."

Amiright JIF?

How is this damning in any way? It was early in Day One...when I voted, 10 other people had one vote on them (or something ridiculous like that). It just so happened to be that people jumped on the train.

One point of interest: Crusher has tried to convince two people not to vote for Brett so far, me and Doggin. His logic wasn't sound in either case, and I think he may have jumped on the Doggin train to take some pressure off Brett. Very scummy, and I bet that if one came up as scummy the other would soon follow...

Please post this so I can thrash you. By the way, you ARE my other I mentioned early as scummy.

Looks like JVOR forgot which of his accounts is the "boy," and which is the "girl."

Amiright JIF?

Clearly you don't realize that the Asian man is the lead while the Asian girl is the subservient one. Does what she's told. See I could Borgo this thread up by posting a picture of a hot asian girl and say something "MMM yes, would worship at the feet of this goddess as I take her under a sunlit tree and make sweet rapturous love to her"

Clearly you don't realize that the Asian man is the lead while the Asian girl is the subservient one. Does what she's told. See I could Borgo this thread up by posting a picture of a hot asian girl and say something "MMM yes, would worship at the feet of this goddess as I take her under a sunlit tree and make sweet rapturous love to her"

Oh, I didn't get subservient and dominant out of that. I got, she wants to play on the interwebz with the guys, and he wants her to listen to him on their date. Reverse roles type of irony. Usually the chick is the one saying, will you leave your phone alone and pay attention to me.

LOL @ Borgo reference.... but the quote would be more like "Mmm yes, because I am a straight guy and I needs to proves it to yous, I would worships at the feets of this Goddess of 10th grade as I take her under the non-gayest tree in the meadow of sunshine and rainbows and make loves with her vagina because girls have a vagina and boys have a penis, and I'm a boy, and I like teh girls, see look at all the pictures I post of girls, and rapture her vagina like its the horn of the last unicorn on earth because I'm not gay, I'm straight... no really I am"

hrmm... i've actually noticed more defending of other people this game then normal, interesting

And i did get the immpression that crusher was slowing down a train or two..

I don't believe that a scum-mate would try to slow down the train on another. Just makes it too easy to link each person. Hell, if it were you, you would've jumped on it and bussed a scum-mate already. :D

Oh, I didn't get subservient and dominant out of that. I got, she wants to play on the interwebz with the guys, and he wants her to listen to him on their date. Reverse roles type of irony. Usually the chick is the one saying, will you leave your phone alone and pay attention to me.

LOL @ Borgo reference.... but the quote would be more like "Mmm yes, because I am a straight guy and I needs to proves it to yous, I would worships at the feets of this Goddess of 10th grade as I take her under the non-gayest tree in the meadow of sunshine and rainbows and make loves with her vagina because girls have a vagina and boys have a penis, and I'm a boy, and I like teh girls, see look at all the pictures I post of girls, and rapture her vagina like its the horn of the last unicorn on earth because I'm not gay, I'm straight... no really I am"

tumblr_l5ydcgEfpB1qa0ideo1_500.jpg

Wow, what a silver tonuged Devil for a guy that picks up chicks with his ability to throw a feces ball accurately and 65 MPH. Some apes get all the gifts.

I don't believe that a scum-mate would try to slow down the train on another. Just makes it too easy to link each person. Hell, if it were you, you would've jumped on it and bussed a scum-mate already. :D

That is why I believe it was scummy for WE to try to link Brett/Crusher like that.

Shhhh, CTM is scum hunting. This is the part where he plants seeds of doubt and waits for the unsuspecting scum to take him serious. One of the days it will work.

Sory guys, I have been dealing with a few family issues >.<

Anyway, I originally vote Doggin for a semi joke, but upon catching up with the game I'm liking my vote right now.

Sorry to hear that baby, I know I havent called, but I've been busy. You know, ******* up death eaters and what not. I can make you feel better. I got the remedy right here, it's magically delicious.

And PS, wrestling is really gay.

If you ask that cat CTM nicely he can get get everything short of dental records on Harry P while simultaneously slamming a bottle of Grey Goose.

His dick is that skinny? Thanks, I'll be here all night. Try the pepper steak.

Just reading up during lunch. Same old stuff, i.e. nothing new. I'll be back later.

Anyway, I originally vote Doggin for a semi joke, but upon catching up with the game I'm liking my vote right now.

Good luck with the family issues Song. From experience homemade cookies and an extra couple gallons of milk work wonders in these matters. If your not sure how well you bakes the cookies, please feel free to bake some and mail them to me and I will give you my honest opinion. A couple two three, dozen.. of each type would be enough for me to give accurate fatsessment of them.

The Crusher

145 Fat Tubby lane

FairlyFat, va 12323

Aren't I more important that death eaters though? *pouts*

Nah yo. I mean look, if I don't mess these fools up, then they'd be running around killing everyone and sh*t. Then you'd die eventually. So once I kill off all these death eaters I can tap into that sweet sugar day and night. I got the spell to get unlimited amounts of mana reserves from some pimp wizard during my journeys.

Don't worry baby. Harry's wand has two functions, Kill and ****.

Its not uncommon for scum to plant a couple seeds of doubt about players like Crusher that are hard to lynch.

I'm not ready to launch a full-blown conspiracy theory just yet, but it does seem like JIF and WE are both trying to undermine Crusher's credibility without using the same case and sounding like they are teaming up.

Huh? What have WE and I done? And I'm still confused on why on earth you'd think I'd undermine my muffin top. Truth is, I hate this game without him and it hurt me to vote him Day 1, but he claimed I tried to make something more difficult than I was...I didnt like that...so I voted, wanted to see if anyone else would join/see if I got a reaction...which didnt happen.

Amiright JIF?

F'ing knew it.

Huh? What have WE and I done? And I'm still confused on why on earth you'd think I'd undermine my muffin top. Truth is, I hate this game without him and it hurt me to vote him Day 1, but he claimed I tried to make something more difficult than I was...I didnt like that...so I voted, wanted to see if anyone else would join/see if I got a reaction...which didnt happen.

They just don;t understand the intricacies of our love.

I'll cheer you up sweet Songbird. I'll make your heart melt with my passionate words of love and pictures of my peen.

P.S. - I'm liking your right now. ;)

Archived