WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK folks. In 3 hours it appears it comes down to Brett, CTM, or myself. Time to consolidate.

CTM gives us no information on the move to SMC. Come to think of it, neither do you - you only really got looked at after SMC got outed as a mason.

I really want Brett or WE dead today, since those are the players whose alignments will give us a ton to work with. Brett in particular.

If you are concerned about outing the doc or cop... then pushing the train on Brett, who hasn't claimed, is in fact a contradiction to that concern.

You are your own brand of stupid.

Why is it so hard for you to follow? I dont have a read on Brett. I had a read on JF, and my read was cop or doc and why I voted Brett before the reveal of JF. I'm relieved he wasnt either...and I'm not changing my vote 3 hours before deadline to start a new train. Meanwhile, you are still voting me dipsh*t.

And by your logic, lets not even start trains on anyone since we are in fear of outing a power role...that will make the game fun.

Playing mafia with you is like playing cards with my sisters kids.

Why would scum try to kill WE who was a top lynch candidate?

My guess is they didn't. All seems like an attempt by scum to get the town off point. With deadline looming it's a good move.

That being said I will only have a few moments to post right now and scattered thru the morning. Won;t have alot of time till 2ish.

So.. Wars story seems flawed to me for the same reason SMC posted above. I don agree with whoever said I think the town is scattered with "Bit" type roles.

I still think J80 is a good lynch for two reasons:

1. We know he's not Doc or cop

2. If he really is a vig and not scum they will night kill him anyhow

vote J80

I 100% believe that War was shot at and was not killed as it stands. If anyone else wants to come forward and claim to be the victim of the coconut attack, please do so now. Thank you.

J80 is a poor lynch candidate today precisely because he's most likely to be killed by scum tonight. Why do the scum's work for them? Let them deal with their potential assassin.

If we want to lynch someone at this point that we know is not the cop or the doc, then I suggest Doggin. His reveal is pretty weak, and really could just as easily (if not moreso) be a scum role.

This morning I definitely think that Crusher is scum. And I feel pretty good about him being teammates with Brett.

Hey J80, PM me your Paypal info. I'll send you $1 is you shoot Crusher now. Thanks.

Take a real good look at Slats. He flip flopped with CTM and interested in your monkey logic on this.

haha! This after I agree with Pac and WE last night that there could be something to Crush being scum, and noticing his deflections of Brett.

Crush . . . you've basically been peddling "anyone but Brett" today.

I'm very happy with my vote. Probably won't be back before deadline, so hope you guys manage a lynch

Yup.

I'm happy with my vote on Brett, too. He could be a scum power role the way Crush is playing this. Maybe even the member of the team who gets to take shots in the day time?

J80 is a poor lynch candidate today precisely because he's most likely to be killed by scum tonight. Why do the scum's work for them? Let them deal with their potential assassin.

This is assuming you BELIVE JF.. I'm not sure I buy it.. he could be the coconut thrower for all we know.

How many games you been in where there are multiple day killers?

have mercy.

I 100% believe that War was shot at and was not killed as it stands. If anyone else wants to come forward and claim to be the victim of the coconut attack, please do so now. Thank you.

If we want to lynch someone at this point that we know is not the cop or the doc, then I suggest Doggin. His reveal is pretty weak, and really could just as easily (if not moreso) be a scum role.

This morning I definitely think that Crusher is scum. And I feel pretty good about him being teammates with Brett.

Hey J80, PM me your Paypal info. I'll send you $1 is you shoot Crusher now. Thanks.

You and Doggin keep trying that. So here you go. Im town with a small role that may be useful later. Lynch me and then go ahead and lynch me. Please look at WAR.J80.Slats and even Teh Doggin.

My death is not a big deal and we have to stop letting these scummy bastards pull out everyones role. Mine is a reasonable loss.

unvote

vote crusher

Im not giving up or pulling an emo. I just dson;t want the Slats and Doggin show to get you guys to out more townies. Just a feeling I got right now with these two. Thats all.

I can;t defend myself very well cause Im busy until two. Lynch me see Im telling the trush and READ what ahs happen since last night.

go town. Im doing this to help. Stop letting them push everyone to reveal. After my death alot of info on who is stopping trains and trying to confuse.

haha! This after I agree with Pac and WE last night that there could be something to Crush being scum, and noticing his deflections of Brett.

Yup.

I'm happy with my vote on Brett, too. He could be a scum power role the way Crush is playing this. Maybe even the member of the team who gets to take shots in the day time?

Start writing your excuse now. Scumbag

I'm willing to vote Brett and WE besides JF80. I'll move if necessary.

Lynching CTM doesn't appeal to me at the moment, but time will tell.

really? what about voting a guy who's semi-revealed sounds like a good idea? why would you want to hear the exact details of his role?

you out of the dead thread = fish out of water.

have a nice day.

This is assuming you BELIVE JF.. I'm not sure I buy it.. he could be the coconut thrower for all we know.

How many games you been in where there are multiple day killers?

have mercy.

I buy it.

Pretty foolish to reveal as a daytime vig after a daytime attack. You're setting yourself up. Like I said at the time, it read to me like he simply paraphrased his PM. And like I said later, I wish he chose to fudge it up a little bit. Scum now know exactly what they're dealing with in J80.

And if there's one day killer, why not two? It's not a matter of having seen it before. Every game here we pretty much see something new.

You and Doggin keep trying that. So here you go. Im town with a small role that may be useful later. Lynch me and then go ahead and lynch me. Please look at WAR.J80.Slats and even Teh Doggin.

My death is not a big deal and we have to stop letting these scummy bastards pull out everyones role. Mine is a reasonable loss.

unvote

vote crusher

Im not giving up or pulling an emo. I just dson;t want the Slats and Doggin show to get you guys to out more townies. Just a feeling I got right now with these two. Thats all.

I can;t defend myself very well cause Im busy until two. Lynch me see Im telling the trush and READ what ahs happen since last night.

go town. Im doing this to help. Stop letting them push everyone to reveal. After my death alot of info on who is stopping trains and trying to confuse.

Hey J80, wanna shoot Crusher now so his death can give us info a little earlier?

Start writing your excuse now. Scumbag

I hope you mean scumbag in a way that you're accusing me of being scum, and not some mean-spirited personal attack - because I do love you, and it hurts me to think you're scum this early in the game.

I'm not volunteering to die, but when I do I'll be revealed as town, and as a change of pace SMC will be able to criticize my play in the game thread. :lol:

CTM gives us no information on the move to SMC. Come to think of it, neither do you - you only really got looked at after SMC got outed as a mason.

I really want Brett or WE dead today, since those are the players whose alignments will give us a ton to work with. Brett in particular.

Yup.

Screw it, the Brett route does make sense because of the info we could get about others.

UNVOTE: JetFan80

VOTE: Brett

Official Vote Count

brett (6) - war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin, JiF, slats, SMC

war ensemble (2) - Jetscode, Song

Jetsfan80 (3) - Vicious, Aemon, Pac

Song (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - I28

CTM (4) - AVM, brett, Jetsfan80, JVOR

Doggin (1) - Dan

slats (1) - CTM

Crusher (1) - Crusher

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

2 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES UNTIL THE DEADLINE

And if there's one day killer, why not two? It's not a matter of having seen it before. Every game here we pretty much see something new.

You forget we're talking about BG here. I doubt he has the mental capacity to create a very elaborate game. He's basically 1 step up from Cro Magnon man on the evolutionary scale.

have a nice day.

I hope you mean scumbag in a way that you're accusing me of being scum, and not some mean-spirited personal attack - because I do love you, and it hurts me to think you're scum this early in the game.

I'm not volunteering to die, but when I do I'll be revealed as town, and as a change of pace SMC will be able to criticize my play in the game thread. :lol:

Fatsy watsy love Slatsy watsy. Totally within the spirit of the game. To be honest I just want the mass revealing to stop and the confusion of the deadline needs us to have solid decision. Not much time to defend so let the townies judge you guys. Im ok with that.

I got off you after you alluded to a power role, pretty reasonable town play.

I'm pretty sure alot of people got off you after your reveal. i wasn;t even top 3 to get off you.

You did not get off me after my reveal, which is what you responded to two posts down. And multiquote doesn't work across multiple pages, but anything to deflect the fact that you just completely lied lmao.

You forget we're talking about BG here. I doubt he has the mental capacity to create a very elaborate game. He's basically 1 step up from Cro Magnon man on the evolutionary scale.

have a nice day.

Your vote on J80 is a wasted one. Let's lynch Brett!

Your vote on J80 is a wasted one. Let's lynch Brett!

or JetFat can locate his scrotum and SHOOT Brett... then we can speed lynch the ape for giggles.

I simply don't like JF's story or this bs Ghandi act he's trying to pull.

I'm soo legend.

or JetFat can locate his scrotum and SHOOT Brett... then we can speed lynch the ape for giggles.

:rl:

I think JF80 should shoot, too. Shoot either Crusher (who's volunteering to be lynched) or Brett. If either of their dead bodies is revealed as scum, we lynch the other one. If it's a dead townie, I go back to suggesting we lynch Doggin and his weak a$$ could easily be a scum role reveal rather than push a new train.

But if JF80 is too sackless to shoot, then I continue to like my vote on Brett.

Two hours to the deadline, people!

You did not get off me after my reveal, which is what you responded to two posts down. And multiquote doesn't work across multiple pages, but anything to deflect the fact that you just completely lied lmao.

I said that I got off you after three people already did. But go ahead and do your best to confuse people.

Why should I. It's the exact thing you and Doggin would tell him to do to add to confusion. I don;t think anyone knows who got attacked cept Bleedin.

I definitely believe him.

And Doggin is on my short list of people to lynch today. Who do you think I am? CTM?

Archived