WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said that I got off you after three people already did. But go ahead and do your best to confuse people.

Seriously? You say you got off me after my reveal, which you didn't and continued to push the case even after trying to take me out. I don't see how this can even be argued...the proof is right there for anyone to see and I quoted it all in one post.

I think you guys should lynch Pac.

I ******* agree, but your the a-hole that made the most obnoxious player even more obnoxious with a post restriction...actually check that, giving monkey brains that pr would have made me bow out and ask you to find a replacement.

Seriously? You say you got off me after my reveal, which you didn't and continued to push the case even after trying to take me out. I don't see how this can even be argued...the proof is right there for anyone to see and I quoted it all in one post.

I got off you after awhile. No secret I don;t believe your reveal. I got off you cause nobody wantes to lynch you. If I had a vig shot you would already be dead. sorry.

The arguing continued on as the deadline loomed closer. There was finger pointing like crazy and everyone egging each other on. Eventually, one of you got tired of waiting any longer. As brett stands in the middle of the ring, he is suddenly bowled down with a clothesline in the center of the ring. The culprit then quickly climbs to the top rope, diving off and drilling an elbow right into the heart of brett, knocking him out cold. There was only one way he was leaving this arena now, on a stretcher.

brettw4rd, better known as Hulk Hogan (AKA "Hollywood" Hogan, member of town) has been knocked out and taken off on a stretcher.

hulk-hogan.jpg

I ******* agree, but your the a-hole that made the most obnoxious player even more obnoxious with a post restriction...actually check that, giving monkey brains that pr would have made me bow out and ask you to find a replacement.

Why do you believe Pac has a post restriction?

Pac is known to do things on his own just to **** with people. He did that in the avatar game.

Official Vote Count

war ensemble (2) - Jetscode, Song

Jetsfan80 (3) - Vicious, Aemon, Pac

Song (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - I28

CTM (4) - AVM, brett, Jetsfan80, JVOR

Doggin (1) - Dan

slats (1) - CTM

Crusher (1) - Crusher

Not Voting: war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin, JiF, slats, SMC

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

1 HOUR AND 40 MINUTES UNTIL THE DEADLINE

Official Vote Count

Song (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - I28

CTM (3) - AVM, brett, JVOR

Doggin (3) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats

slats (1) - CTM

Crusher (1) - Crusher

Not Voting: war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin, JiF, SMC

Official Vote Count

Song (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - I28

Doggin (4) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats, JiF

slats (1) - CTM

Crusher (1) - Crusher

Not Voting: war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin, SMC

That's what you f***ers get for calling me sackless, prompting me to shoot into a crowd with 5/19 chances of hitting scum.

Do we know if Brett was roleless or not?

Dude, I didn't tell you to shoot. And it looks like Hogan was roleless because Bleedin didn't state his role in the "knock out" scene. Anyway ...

UNVOTE: Unconscious Brett Hogan

VOTE: Doggin

The arguing continued on as the deadline loomed closer. There was finger pointing like crazy and everyone egging each other on. Eventually, one of you got tired of waiting any longer. As brett stands in the middle of the ring, he is suddenly bowled down with a clothesline in the center of the ring. The culprit then quickly climbs to the top rope, diving off and drilling an elbow right into the heart of brett, knocking him out cold. There was only one way he was leaving this arena now, on a stretcher.

brettw4rd, better known as Hulk Hogan (AKA "Hollywood" Hogan, member of town) has been knocked out and taken off on a stretcher.

hulk-hogan.jpg

@ mod - is this just flavor...being "knocked out"...is he out of the game?

It was either him or your boy Crusher. You should be blowing me right now.

So the shoot Crusher...it would make me cry, but you dont take out the number 1 vote getter 2 hours before deadline....jeezus...you just put us that much closer to a random lynch.

still <3 u, but come'on man

Official Vote Count

Jetsfan80 (2) - Vicious, Aemon

Song (1) - Sharrow

JiF (1) - I28

Doggin (6) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats, JiF, SMC, Crusher

slats (1) - CTM

Not Voting: war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin, SMC

Well at least he was roleless...

I'll Unvote but not ready to go all in for Doggin just yet.. still don't know why he's such an attractive target.

have mercy.

Could go with Crusher too if that's preferred. Just worried about how narrowed down the field might already be for the scum team. They're the ones who would know if anyone's lying about their reveals, and we just took out someone who hadn't revealed yet ...

Well at least he was roleless...

I'll Unvote but not ready to go all in for Doggin just yet.. still don't know why he's such an attractive target.

have mercy.

Because there's an hour and a half until deadline, and he already claimed a pretty weak reveal that could easily be a scum role? And we don't want to out the cop or doc at this point?

Why do you believe Pac has a post restriction?

Pac is known to do things on his own just to **** with people. He did that in the avatar game.

not that I'm confirming anything cat but there's a difference between messing with people and continually doing something that got old after 3 posts. get your head out of the dead thread and back into this game.

So the shoot Crusher...it would make me cry, but you dont take out the number 1 vote getter 2 hours before deadline....jeezus...you just put us that much closer to a random lynch.

still <3 u, but come'on man

The doggin train is moving quickly enough. Killing either Brett or Crusher and landing on scum could have taken both of them out as scum. I chose Brett. Sue me.

Archived