WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Stop acting like a know it all who is playing a perfect game. You suck just as much as everyone else does. God you are douche bag.

blow me... I can say what I want.

I am a legend.

and LOL at the stupid Ape for repping you when he's the most egotisitcal one ever to play mafia..

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vics theatrics after doggins lynch have me wondering if he's scum who tried to show mock outrage...

meanwhile I say I didn't like the lynch and Laverne and Shirley's panties are all in a bunch.

i am legend

LOL. My theatrics? Ok I'll put this in a picture so you understand my feelings on your scum hunting capabilities.

sploosh.gif

LOL. My theatrics? Ok I'll put this in a picture so you understand my feelings on your scum hunting capabilities.

sploosh.gif

Yeah theatrics.. you kicked down the door and started spewing nonsense about the game being overrun with doggins disciples...

and what gif do you get for you scum hunting abilities considering you were all over the big bad doggin then started the JF80 train?

have a nice day.

I'm more interested in jvor and avm's theatrics around my train.. both pushed it when it was clear I wasn't going to be the lynch, what were they trying to prove I wonder?

What theatrics? I wanted you lynched and you're still by far my favorite for a lynch tomorrow. I openly stated that you were my first choice. When it became resoundingly apparent only one lynch was going to happen I went there. You misrepresenting what I did is making me feel better about you as scum.

No, its your matter of fact know it all attitude, coupled with your inherent obnoxiousness magnified by your sh*tty post restriction (h8u BG).

excuse me if I take this with a grain of salt coming from the guy who glossed himself the most underrated poster on the internet and a "talented" scumhunter... :rolleyes:

you can't be serious with this...

I've been playing like a maniac all game but the first time I say "great lynch guys" you're in an uproar??? please. Like I said.. blow me.

me = legend.

What theatrics? I wanted you lynched and you're still by far my favorite for a lynch tomorrow. I openly stated that you were my first choice. When it became resoundingly apparent only one lynch was going to happen I went there. You misrepresenting what I did is making me feel better about you as scum.

sure it is

Yeah theatrics.. you kicked down the door and started spewing nonsense about the game being overrun with doggins disciples...

and what gif do you get for you scum hunting abilities considering you were all over the big bad doggin then started the JF80 train?

have a nice day.

Sigh. You do realize I haven't once complained about the lynch meanwhile you're the one that grandstanded on that subject.

My whole point, AGAIN is that we ran Brett up because doggin said it was a fab idea.

My scum hunting abilities?

tumblr_l0u1lqfGoR1qa02x4o1_500-1.png

blow me... I can say what I want.

I am a legend.

and LOL at the stupid Ape for repping you when he's the most egotisitcal one ever to play mafia..

Silly Pac... that is not why I repped him. I did it because I like it when he posts with teh hurt feelings.

thank god.. i thought you were going soft too!

have mercy.

No worries... I love it when these pud pulling hypocrites all start whining about other people being cocky.

JIF and Vic never seem to make it more than 10 posts each without dredging us all through their take on who is "good" and "bad" at this game. What a pair of fragile ******* egos. Reminding us all of what they did in that one game, you know, way back whenever... :rolleyes:

JiFagola reminds me of the "leave Britney alone" kid the way he weeps.... and its always funny watching Vic relapse into stomping his feet and chastising everyone for kissing Doggin's a$$ and not his.

Pac... you got all that... from one post, well done.

No worries... I love it when these pud pulling hypocrites all start whining about other people being cocky.

JIF and Vic never seem to make it more than 10 posts each without dredging us all through their take on who is "good" and "bad" at this game. What a pair of fragile ******* egos. Reminding us all of what they did in that one game, you know, way back whenever... :rolleyes:

JiFagola reminds me of the "leave Britney alone" kid the way he weeps.... and its always funny watching Vic relapse into stomping his feet and chastising everyone for kissing Doggin's a$ and not his.

And you're an internet tough guy. Way to go.

JiFagola reminds me of the "leave Britney alone" kid the way he weeps.... and its always funny watching Vic relapse into stomping his feet and chastising everyone for kissing Doggin's a$$ and not his.

See, at least I know I suck ;)

Pac- you need to find a lady friend and do it

Vic- go attack Ms Vic and show her how smexy you find her

JiF- get going, go ho-ing, it's Friday night the time is right to find a girl to love tonight

I28- grab a handful of poo and show a lady just what you do

Guys are grumpy and need to get some.

JiF- get going, go ho-ing, it's Friday night the time is right to find a girl to love tonight

Crusher- Go get a gooddamm snack!

I'm fine man.. I'm still not sure if JiF is serious or what?

Actually I'm a pretty happy guy because this Tuesday I'm leaving this icebox for a week and headed to Tampa... If I'm still alive my posting will dip but I'm just hanging out with buddies for golfing and cards so I'll be around enough.

No ladyfriend or work for a week.. What's there to be upset about?

have a nice day.

Does this mean you hate me 3rd most now?

No one will ever take your place.

excuse me if I take this with a grain of salt coming from the guy who glossed himself the most underrated poster on the internet and a "talented" scumhunter... :rolleyes:

you can't be serious with this...

I've been playing like a maniac all game but the first time I say "great lynch guys" you're in an uproar??? please. Like I said.. blow me.

me = legend.

I never made those claims, people made them for me and I took it and ran to be annoying. I succeeded. You have created your own brand of obnoxious douche which in itself is impressive. Well done.

You are such a tough Ape. How does one get to be such a badass primate? You have redefined tough as we know it. God I wish I was more like you.

Otown bitches tonight Crushlove. We are having a wine tasting charity event for her foundation. I'm donating my cock to all her friends.

Archived