WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I'm intrigued by the way Slats had nothing to say about me until I said his name at the start of D2... and since then he's tried to turn every word I've posted into a case on me. Also surprised he hasn't caught more heat over the 180 he pulled re: CTM and JF80 and the shot.

I'm going to unvote for now, as I'm waiting to hear from him about the inquiry he made to BG about sharing more info about the WE situation...

UNVOTE

have mercy... I think BG just put the kibosh on all that sh-t.

thankfully I wasn't paying all that much attention to it anyway.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOD NOTE: Ok, enough is enough with this PM talk. Real or fake, the point of discussion has turned far too heavily towards the direction of PMs. If you are specifically revealing a role then you are free to discuss the basic principles of the role in your own words. Outside of that, there's no need for you to go into any other discussion you claimed to have had with me. I'm sorry, but that's not the point of the game and I'm not going to have the game decided on conversations I've had via PM or fabrications of such conversations. This is not directed at any single person or post, because a lot of people have been guilty of it. It's time to move on from this line of discussion.

Heh. Thank you.

VOTE SLATS.

I want to hear how he spins this sh*t...

have mercy... I think BG just put the kibosh on all that sh-t.

thankfully I wasn't paying all that much attention to it anyway.

Yup. The way I was looking at it... there's no reason BG would have shared game information with Slats as a casual PM, it had to be a role-related PM or it was a bluff by Slats.

I'm leaning bluff... NO WAY would Slats basically hint a role just to prove to me, when nobody else is listening to my case, that WE's reveal is legit.

Yup. The way I was looking at it... there's no reason BG would have shared game information with Slats as a casual PM, it had to be a role-related PM or it was a bluff by Slats.

I'm leaning bluff... NO WAY would Slats basically hint a role just to prove to me, when nobody else is listening to my case, that WE's reveal is legit.

It's the 2nd time Slats has eluded to having insider info. If you recall he said that JFats role looked like a paraphrased version of his.

That said I don't think BG's latest post is necessarily that damning to Slats.. Multiple people have talked about exchanging PM's with BG including Dan and others.

If I vote Slats, which I'm more than willing to do, it won't be because of BG's post.

did I mention I think you should have mercy?

It's the 2nd time Slats has eluded to having insider info. If you recall he said that JFats role looked like a paraphrased version of his.

That said I don't think BG's latest post is necessarily that damning to Slats.. Multiple people have talked about exchanging PM's with BG including Dan and others.

If I vote Slats, which I'm more than willing to do, it won't be because of BG's post.

Thank you for the bolded. I stress again that this was NOT directed at one person, even if the timing may have made it seem that way. There are numerous people throughout this thread who have been guilty of that and I was just catching up from the past day or two and saw it multiple times, and so wanted to put an end to it.

Thank you for the bolded. I stress again that this was NOT directed at one person, even if the timing may have made it seem that way. There are numerous people throughout this thread who have been guilty of that and I was just catching up from the past day or two and saw it multiple times, and so wanted to put an end to it.

You may thank me later for not sending you any PM's.

I got that.

When I said "I want to hear how he spins" it was about the whole situation, not BG's post... He can't come back to us and say "BG told me I can't say anymore" so I want to hear what he's got to say now.

Checking in. As for my list of scum I'd say crusher, aemon, and JiF. The case on me is on "mock outrage". I don't think it's a

Secret how I feel about how everyone can't stop ball hugging doggin and saw the Brett train as yet another example of people just falling in-line with his ideas.

Also crusher came to the forefront on this after his last post that made it seem like he's trying to add more

Confusion to the Dan and PAC thing. My feelings is that they both can be town. Both of theses characters had a very popular tag team as faces called "the rock and sock connection".

PAC and Dan aren't a tag team IMO based on songs hinting at her and SMC, but it's a strong reason why I think they can both be town as both characters had their greatest success as faces.

I'm wondering why you have me on your list, seeing as how I have not made a case against you and spent most of Day 1 urging a lynch on Doggin. Care yo explain?

Funny, just like the Brett train on D1... we see JVOR lumping on at the 3rd vote of an inactive player and then falling off the map.

The original train on Brett, courtesy of SMC:

There you go, use SMC's casing that pointed to you as a prime suspect today, that you earlier tore apart, and grab the one long train out of four or five (depending on your point of view) that you didn't hop on once it got three or four votes long.

Bravo!

Actually I said that it looked like it was paraphrased right from the mod, not that it looked like mine.

I suspect mine looks almost identical to war ensemble's, though.

I've got a limited use bullet-proof myself. When the daytime kill attempt scene went up -and I clearly recognized that the person attacked had some sort of vest- I contacted BG to see if I was the person targeted in the attack. He has asked that I not reveal the contents of that conversation.

Go back and look, you'll see that I believed WE right from the start. He's town. I definitely believe that.

I'm revealing now because I'm going to bed, getting up at 5:15, and I'm going to be following the game sporadically on my phone for the next few 12 hour days at work.

I continue to think that the ghost of Jets Things is a pretty safe bet for a scum lynch this day phase. I'll happily jump over to the idiot Chimp if you folks wake up and see how every vote he's placed (and he's placed a lot of them) has been scummy as hell. There hasn't been a long train he hasn't liked, waters he hasn't muddied, or bone-headed theories he hasn't been willing to fart out in an effort to confuse the town.

There you go, use SMC's casing that pointed to you as a prime suspect today, that you earlier tore apart, and grab the one long train out of four or five (depending on your point of view) that you didn't hop on once it got three or four votes long.

Bravo!

I didn't use SMC's case to prove any point, in any way, now you are just getting pathetic.

All I used was the vote list he wrote out, because its the original train on Brett. I'm only guilty of not going back and finding BG's original post. So... You aren't even making a point here... like I said, you are sh*tting down my throat every time I post anything since the minute I mentioned you in my FOS at the start of D2.

For the record... I've stated that JVOR's 3rd vote on Brett was scummy since all the way back into D1 before I even started casing JIF.

Actually I said that it looked like it was paraphrased right from the mod, not that it looked like mine.

I've got a limited use bullet-proof myself. When the daytime kill attempt scene went up -and I clearly recognized that the person attacked had some sort of vest- I contacted BG to see if I was the person targeted in the attack. He has asked that I not reveal the contents of that conversation.

Go back and look, you'll see that I believed WE right from the start. He's town. I definitely believe that.

I'm revealing now because I'm going to bed, getting up at 5:15, and I'm going to be following the game sporadically on my phone for the next few 12 hour days at work.

I continue to think that the ghost of Jets Things is a pretty safe bet for a scum lynch this day phase. I'll happily jump over to the idiot Chimp if you folks wake up and see how every vote he's placed (and he's placed a lot of them) has been scummy as hell. There hasn't been a long train he hasn't liked, waters he hasn't muddied, or bone-headed theories he hasn't been willing to fart out in an effort to confuse the town.

I'm buying your unforced reveal - with what 3 votes?

Unvote Slats

Your tendency to OMGUS me into infinity, every time I FOS you in a game, to the point where you convince yourself that I am scum is pathetic. Its the exact same flaw that I have in my game, but at least I'm aware I do it... :rolleyes:

Vote JVOR

JIF is still pinging me, but I'd like to press JVOR first... the only time he came out from "under the radar" was to attack CTM.

Honestly, I've only got 3 people hitting my dar...Vic, Dan X, and Jetscode...maybe JVOR

I have no read on WE, Kristen, Sharrow, Jets Things, my muffin top.

Feeling town, I28, Slats, Pac, AVM, Song/SMC, JF80.

Dont have much going honestly. Vic has me nervous for a couple reason I've stated, kinda of coasting, finding trains, not really pressuring, just hanging out seeing what happens, his post below in my experience is a scum tell. Saying you find the lynch interesting but providing no reason why, I've seen it done often to just cause conversation and confuse on something that really isnt all that interesting.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97054-wrestlemafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1792743

I dont believe that we have 2 pr's with the town. I buy pactard as Foley and town, I dont buy the Dan X is town.

Jetscode might seem like amgus, but its really not. I think he's trying to distance himself from the hoopla and target me, alone, on a very flimsy case.

JVOR, goes back to his interaction with CTM. Something was off there.

I think its well documented I prefer to lynch liars and since your lie has absolutely zero value to the town...your lynch is on our best interest...everyone else may not agree...I'll look at others (Jet Things) if he continues to play absenteee...but for now I like my vote where it is...

Bravo!

I'm intrigued by Slats' reveal...in a wierd way...it matches up with the tag team theme...so far we have the two masons, two prs, now two partial bullet proofs...what's next?

Of course...it doesn't speak to any of the alignments but definitely interesting...

I think its well documented I prefer to lynch liars and since your lie has absolutely zero value to the town...your lynch is on our best interest...everyone else may not agree...I'll look at others (Jet Things) if he continues to play absenteee...but for now I like my vote where it is...

I'm sorry you feel that way, I've answered the concerns to your question...I'll say it again for the eleventy zillionith time, they were 2 different theories created on 2 different days. When I said, I never said to lynch Doggin, it was referring to theory #2. My original thought was against the test, therefore saying if we are going to run it up and test, might as well lynch. Once I decided to test it, I never made that same claim and clearly disagreed with that logic. I did however stand beside thinking his role wasnt all the useful and typically scum. Dont know what else to tell you.

I dont really consider it lying. It was in reference to 2 different ideas. I do however, think its scummy of you to cling to a case that nobody is following staying away from the hoopla, while continually posting about me, when nobody is even giving your case a chance. That's a scum tactic, stay out of harms way, stick a useless case, while the rest of the game picks each other apart.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I've answered the concerns to your question...I'll say it again for the eleventy zillionith time, they were 2 different theories created on 2 different days. When I said, I never said to lynch Doggin, it was referring to theory #2. My original thought was against the test, therefore saying if we are going to run it up and test, might as well lynch. Once I decided to test it, I never made that same claim and clearly disagreed with that logic. I did however stand beside thinking his role wasnt all the useful and typically scum. Dont know what else to tell you.

I dont really consider it lying. It was in reference to 2 different ideas. I do however, think its scummy of you to cling to a case that nobody is following staying away from the hoopla, while continually posting about me, when nobody is even giving your case a chance. That's a scum tactic, stay out of harms way, stick a useless case, while the rest of the game picks each other apart.

Dude, you talking in circles...don't know who is worse you or I-28...think what you want...I'll move to JT if he doesn't post any content soon enuff...still think ur scum.

since when are you only supposed to make cases against people who have voted you? Is that some sort of bizzaro DM rule you haven't shared with us yet?

I thought the same thing.

It is? Kidding.... :P

Nice investigative work SMC.

Eat me.

I'm intrigued by Slats' reveal...in a wierd way...it matches up with the tag team theme...so far we have the two masons, two prs, now two partial bullet proofs...what's next?

Of course...it doesn't speak to any of the alignments but definitely interesting...

Thinking about it, if they are legit with their claims... WE and Slats could Undertaker and Kane. Especially if you look a the way BG described the moment when WE didn't die...

suddenly the man laying in the middle of the ring sits straight up. He then climbs to his feet and looks around suspiciously. It appears as though he can continue for now, but is certainly worse for wear. Another shot like that might just be too much for him to handle.

Wasn't that sort of a signature of the Undertaker? To suddenly sit straight up like Frankensteind coming to life...?

Dude, you talking in circles...don't know who is worse you or I-28...think what you want...I'll move to JT if he doesn't post any content soon enuff...still think ur scum.

I'm entirely offended by being compared to I28 and dont find in the slightest how my response is anything similar to what he pulls in this game. I'm answering your concern about me being scum. I've answered it the same way at least 10 times now. You may think thats talking in circles, but the reason behind my actions arent going to change the more you post about it.

And you're wrong, I'm not scum.

I thought the same thing.

It is? Kidding.... :P

Eat me.

Thinking about it, if they are legit with their claims... WE and Slats could Undertaker and Kane. Especially if you look a the way BG described the moment when WE didn't die...

Wasn't that sort of a signature of the Undertaker? To suddenly sit straight up like Frankensteind coming to life...?

I'm not the huge wrestling fan...don' know all the signature moves...know we all hate to discuss the game set up but think its worth mentioning on the possible partnering now that Slats revealed...

I'm entirely offended by being compared to I28 and dont find in the slightest how my response is anything similar to what he pulls in this game. I'm answering your concern about me being scum. I've answered it the same way at least 10 times now. You may think thats talking in circles, but the reason behind my actions arent going to change the more you post about it.

You should be thanking him for the comparison... I'm not scum either.

and I still haven't found a better case...unless we move to the inactive route...at this point think ur continued attempt to make sense of your "theories" is pointless...who else do you suspect...other than me...that is.

You should be thanking him for the comparison... I'm not scum either.

Ummm, how bout no?

and I still haven't found a better case...unless we move to the inactive route...at this point think ur continued attempt to make sense of your "theories" is pointless...who else do you suspect...other than me...that is.

Fair enough on your stance with me, but you responded to my detailed post of where I'm at in my scum hunting. Remember?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97054-wrestlemafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1793318

Thats where I stand.

Ummm, how bout no?

Fair enough on your stance with me, but you responded to my detailed post of where I'm at in my scum hunting. Remember?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97054-wrestlemafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1793318

Thats where I stand.

Now that Slats revealed as partial bullet proof...does it help with your read on War at all? I didn't really buy his reveal earlier or his cocunut incident but Slats reveal seems to move my thinking a little...gave each a little more credibility. Thoughts?

Now that Slats revealed as partial bullet proof...does it help with your read on War at all? I didn't really buy his reveal earlier or his cocunut incident but Slats reveal seems to move my thinking a little...gave each a little more credibility. Thoughts?

I've been meaning to comment on Slats reveal, but work keeps getting in the way. Its like I'm not getting paid to play mafia...weird.

At this point, I'm willing to take Slats reveal at face value and I do think it exonerates WE. at this point. I'm not saying they both couldnt be scum running a gambit but we've got a lot going on for a day 2 and there have been quite a few reveals, so I think if we take everyone at face value, we could be shooting in a small pond of scum today. Here's where I think we are at in terms of reveal...

1. Song of Ice and Fire - claiming town, Mason partner w/ SMC

2. Jetsfan80 - claiming town vig, proven by his day time shot on Bret

3. The Crusher

4. AVM

5. Dan X - claiming town, pr.

6. Integrity28 - claiming town, not hinted toward role

7. JVOR

8. Pac2566 - claiming town, pr

9. SMC - claiming town, Mason partner w/ Song

10. CTM - dead townie.

11. Jetscode1 -

12. brettw4rd - dead townie

13. slats - claiming town, bullet proof same role as WE

14. Vicious89x

15. Doggin94it - dead townie

16. Sharrow

17. JiF - claiming town, not hinted toward role

18. Aemon Kristen

19. war ensemble - claiming town, bullet proof same role as Slats (but he hasnt confirmed that)

20. Jets Things

That leaves, Crusher, JVOR, AVM, Jetscode, Vic, Sharrow, Kristen and JT - all scum targets who havent hinted toward their role or claimed town (to my knowledge, not that everyone doesnt claim town) but thats where we stand.

I'm very comfortable with shooting from this pool. As 2 of my best feelings for scum are in this pool and JVOR is pinging me as well. I will say, that we are eventually going to have to take some chances on these claims. I'm not comfortable doing it now, but that time is going to come because the way things are going, we are going to have the majority of the game revealed sooner than later.

I don't like Slats' "reveal" or whatever the hell he was trying to say with those cryptic posts of his.

I have to try really hard at work today because I won't be here for a week but I say we just lunch El Vicioso.

have mercy.

Thanks for the breakdown, JiF, but LOL, of course I28 is going to claim town. Doubt he'd claim scum. I like my vote where it stands right now, but I find interesting checking the double PR claims. The odds of both being town is suspect.

I don't like Slats' "reveal" or whatever the hell he was trying to say with those cryptic posts of his.

I have to try really hard at work today because I won't be here for a week but I say we just lunch El Vicioso.

have mercy.

Remember 2 games ago... when I whispered my false claim as Doc, I kind of beat around the bush with it for a while, then finally said outright I was Doc... then you countered me because you were the real doc? What did you say to me? If you reveal you should scream it for all to hear?

Slatsy's reveal was cryptic... More importantly, he revealed at a time where he did not need to. He had 3 votes on him, one by me and considering he spent all weekend trying to undermine everything I said, I don't see why he'd feel any pressure or need to reveal when he did, or how he did.

He basically revealed to prove my theory about Hogan/Hollywood wrong and vouch for WE. Considering that nobody had votes on WE, it doesn't make sense for him to have done that to be honest...

Thanks for the breakdown, JiF, but LOL, of course I28 is going to claim town. Doubt he'd claim scum. I like my vote where it stands right now, but I find interesting checking the double PR claims. The odds of both being town is suspect.

For the record... who on that list isn't going to claim town?

I doubt the double PR claims as both town... and I doubt the double partial bulletproof claims as both town too.

In wrestling it is not uncommon for every superstar hero to have a great nemesis, sometimes with similar qualities like Undertaker/Kane - to me that pair has potential for good/bad with equal powers. Anyway, just because 2 players have the same powers, it doesn't make them both being town automatic.

Slats vouching for WE is either a lie, or him being extremely naive.

I said in the breakdown, of course everyone is going to claim town...I'm not 100% sold on I28 as town, but I'm leaning that way for now. Think it might be wise to shoot from the other pool of players now, and revisit the others later, especially considering nobody else is really pushing I28 right now.

That said, I didnt put Dan X in my list for scum in that breakdown but I agree that it seems weird to have 2 pr's that are both town, I'm inclined to buy that Mick Foley is town. I'd be willing to lynch Dan X. She's #2 of my targets for scum...even though I didnt include her as a target in my recent breakdown. That was just a breakdown of our reveal/half reveals.

My scum list is as follows, Vic, Dan X, Jetscode....slight pinging, JVOR.

I doubt the double PR claims as both town... and I doubt the double partial bulletproof claims as both town too.

In wrestling it is not uncommon for every superstar hero to have a great nemesis, sometimes with similar qualities like Undertaker/Kane - to me that pair has potential for good/bad with equal powers. Anyway, just because 2 players have the same powers, it doesn't make them both being town automatic.

So you think the best play today is lynching Slats or Dan X?

This post is more of the same bullsh*t muddying the waters that I've pointed out about this chimp already.

Please explain for the class why I would be lying to vouch for WE when, as you said, he had no heat on him at all? If I were scum, why would I do that?

Scum with a bullet proof is a rarity, and this game doesn't seem to have the carnage to support that kin of role. I'm playing the numbers by believing that WE is also town, rather than coming up with 400/1 theories that just work to confuse people.

On the PR's, scum or town, I wouldve come out all gangbusters the way PAC did, so Dan's admitted effort to conceal hers is curious. But it's definitely possible that both of them are town as well.

quote name='Integrity28' timestamp='1298908336' post='1793476']

Archived