WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Egg xactly. Wow a;most as if we are alreadu in the dead thread.

I'm trying to channel my inner deadthread to catch the last of the scum team.

Unfortunately for you, the inner deadthread is saying you're scum.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO!!! Im town. CTM is desperate scum. Aemon is clever scum trying to in a roundatbout way bus CTM using me as an ecuse. When I flip town and CTM flips scum Aemon will go SEE IM the cop,, then real cop claimsd and they out the cop.

i got this Boom

So.... I edited this to include your theory:

If we lynch Crusher and he is scum:

- It proves CTM was truthful, unless he was trying to bus himself on Crusher's death.

- It proves Aemon a liar, UNLESS Crusher was the Godfather.

- This we have to be careful with, because if Crusher is Godfather... it could potentially bus both Aemon and CTM. The good thing is we are down 3 scum, the bad, we don't know if we can trust investigative roles.

If we lynch Crusher and he is town:

- It only costs us an unrolled townie, because he used his power.

- It proves CTM is a liar.

- It proves Aemon is truthful, and allows our Doc to protect him if we have one. EDIT: OR it means Aemon is scum and just told us the truth about Crusher being town, to bus himself on Crusher's lynch.

At this point, I still think lynching Crusher first is still our best course of action. We need to see if Crusher is in fact town, or GF, because a town alignment for Crush gives us a definitive outcome on CTM and then we can evaluate Aemon's posiiton in all this once we know what Crusher and CTM are. If Crush is scum then we get scum, and re-evaluate both CTM and Aemon with more info at our disposal.

Crusher, however you flip - nice job - you either helped town iron this out better, or really helped scum by ******* with our assumptions.

My thouhgt is you are too. Trying to use my lynch as a way to make yourself seem like and investigating by telling us what we already know. CTM IS SCUM. I THINK YOU ARE TOO

Thats why their doing this to an unroled Townie. Aemon is trying to get you guys to think he' s an investigator to try and flush out the real Doc.

MY feeling anyhow.

distancing? or just trying to leave as big a mess in your considerable wake as possible..

you can spew as many crazy theories as you want, i'm sure the ape will indulge you. I have 1, you are scum and you need to die.

distancing? or just trying to leave as big a mess in your considerable wake as possible..

you can spew as many crazy theories as you want, i'm sure the ape will indulge you. I have 1, you are scum and you need to die.

I agree with the bold part.

Everything else is contingent upon seeing the Crusher autopsy.

Right now, I'm not willing to lynch either you or Aemon over Crusher.

aemon? that's crazy

crusher's doign what you did up against pac. I'm saying he's scum, yet he's votign aemon and himself.. Really i think lynching crusher is a no brainer, the fact that you are even considering lynching an uncountered cop over him is scary.

You hate the idea I nailed your little charade. nice try. Better luck next game.

aemon? that's crazy

crusher's doign what you did up against pac. I'm saying he's scum, yet he's votign aemon and himself.. Really i think lynching crusher is a no brainer, the fact that you are even considering lynching an uncountered cop over him is scary.

I'm not... at all. Crusher is the lynch... I think he's the GF personally.

So all I'm doing in these other posts is advocating lynching Crusher, while figuring out how to look at both you and Aemon based on Crusher's autopsy. In case he is not the GF. The if/then exercise I posted was part of figuring out which of you and Crusher provides the best course of action going forward. I'm very happy with my vote on Crusher.

You sound an awful lot like your trying to spin my intentions into somethings scummy... I said I was NOT willing to lynch you or Aemon over Crusher. Thought that was a cut and dry statement.

Also bold "you need to die" in your post, and agreed with it.... you were talking to Crusher. I agreed taht Crusher needs to die.

Agreed:

Kill teh Crusher NOW!!!!!!! H8T that fat****

Kill CTM next!!!!! H8T that noodle dancing lying prick

Kill Aemon soon!!!!!!! Not nearly as smart as he thinks he is

aemon? that's crazy

You are a dork and nobody should conuter Aemon.

They should kill me, kill you, kill him.

The best move I could make right now is I should reveal my role and get modkilled. Just like old times for me and Bleedin. Then they can lynch you during the day phase today and then Aemon tommorrow.

TO MOD: If I reveal and get killed will that end the day phase? Also would you consider that NOT sporting? Would be the move. EY would do it.

You are a dork and nobody should conuter Aemon.

They should kill me, kill you, kill him.

The best move I could make right now is I should reveal my role and get modkilled. Just like old times for me and Bleedin. Then they can lynch you during the day phase today and then Aemon tommorrow.

TO MOD: If I reveal and get killed will that end the day phase? Also would you consider that NOT sporting? Would be the move. EY would do it.

hahahaha..

let me guess, you're fatman.

What's the vote count right now?

<3 every Crusher post today. I hope Dan NK's the whole town tonight. That would be the cherry on the sundae right there. Lol!

I hope she takes out those freakin baby seals personally.

What you think about my ideal of revealing, getting modkilled and wasting CTM tonight. Spirit of the game or not? EY would approve.

I hope she takes out those freakin baby seals personally.

What you think about my ideal of revealing, getting modkilled and wasting CTM tonight. Spirit of the game or not? EY would approve.

Breakdowns of that magnitude are what JN mafia is all about!

My guess is that BG would prefer you don't, though.

I've officially fallen WAY behind between last night and this morning, and won't really have a chance to catch up for a while. Anyone want to be a dear and take care of a vote count update for me?

I'd do it... but Slats will probably just call it a stupid monkey distraction theory...

Best someone less scummy than me do it. :P

I'm trying to but no one wants to hammer me. Bunch of sissies. I wish I could go to the death thread and be with my bup-z. This game thread is chock full of misguided dorks.

Heh... that is sorta the entire premise of the game no?

I thought for sure being a dork was required here.... it would have explained a lot.

On a total side note, your avy is absolutely classic. Did you notice that the young chimp's eyes are barely open?

Not only is a young chimp firing a glock, he's doing it with his eyes closed. LOL

well, it looks like no one wants to lynch CTM with me. If you are sure you want to take out Crusher, than I'll draop the hammer on him, but it just feels wrong to lynch someone I know is a townie.

I would went with **** that fat bastard he voted for himself and good riddance. You aww shucks I feels bad for lynching a townie is not so good. LOL

Come on man send me to see my Bup-z and expose CTM and yourself for teh frauds you are. Come on baby throw at me.

Archived