WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jealous hater.

You guys should have seen the PM CTM sent me asking if he could be muffin tops and bup-z's pixy stix.

gheyhomofag

No disrespect JiF. But he told me I was more his type cause I had teh meats on my bones. He just wishes I wore glasses and was a little more smarter. Called you a little twerp. He did say he likes my big boobs. ALOT!!!!!!

No disrespect JiF. But he told me I was more his type cause I had teh meats on my bones. He just wishes I wore glasses and was a little more smarter. Called you a little twerp. He did say he likes my big boobs. ALOT!!!!!!

Yeah, but you manscape. Gheynoodlenerdhomofags like it bushy and natural.

Than you. DEADTHREADPLEASETHANXBAI

So happy right now!!!

I've been talking to myself and that idiot Brett.

Than you. DEADTHREADPLEASETHANXBAI

Yeah, but you manscape. Gheynoodlenerdhomofags like it bushy and natural.

So happy right now!!!

I've been talking to myself and that idiot Brett.

I'm pretty convinced Crusher is going to flip town. Sorry to have to be the one to kill you Crusher. Glad to know you'll be reunited with JiF.

Its certainly possible. But if I had to take a interwebz man at his word, all other thing's being equal, I'd trust Crusher 99.9 % of the time.

like last game when he was scum?

the cult of the michelin man grows larger

Agreed.

I think Crusher is going to flip Godfather. If not... we kill you.

Monkey poo

dan x tomorrow, then avm.. party over

No. UDIE

Its certainly possible. But if I had to take a interwebz man at his word, all other thing's being equal, I'd trust Crusher

99.9 % of the time.

Crusher loves you and correct sir.

like last game when he was scum?

Yes I was and I hated it'.

the cult of the michelin man grows larger

plenty room on my belly

Why AVM?

killing me night 1 made no sense other then trying to get me off somones back, avm was at top of my suspect list. Also, he conveniently was nowhere to be found today while orca was getting harpooned. I'd look at pac too for the same reason, but he came back clean on the lie detector, unfortunately. I'd love to strong him up

Crusher, can you role reveal now that you've been hammered? The suspense is killing me.

It's best to leave it to Bleedin. He has a whole scene to write up and we wouldn't want to screw it up.

That said, Bleedin needs to check in.

Archived