Official Yankees vs Red Sox series thread (part 1)

Blackout

He went from 16 to 29 homeruns in the prime of his career hitting behind David Ortiz and other power hitters. Are you 100% sure it's steroids. Can't be anything else?

Why do you think homers is the only stat that measures power? Also I can't be 100% sure. Just about 95%

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Eventually"

Youkilis is fat too. I guess his unhealthy body will weigh down on him. Same with Ortiz.

The guy plays every 5 days. His weight means absolutely nothing as long as his arm holds up. Clemens was effective into his 40's as a fat a$$.

A lot more miles on that arm though. I'm just saying push comes to shove, I'm taking Lester. Difference of opinion obviously.

Fattty Wells wasn't bad, and Bartolo Colon shut the greatest lineup i the history of man down the other day

Fatty Wells was okay but he didn't have the milage on his arm that CC has. CC pitched a lot in the playoffs on very short rest.

Bartolo Colon has been in and out of the league for a few years now and actually lost the other day.

Fatty Wells was okay but he didn't have the milage on his arm that CC has. CC pitched a lot in the playoffs on very short rest.

Bartolo Colon has been in and out of the league for a few years now and actually lost the other day.

There is no evidence to support your claim that CC is wearing down.

As a Yankee fan Im fine with him "eventually" wearing down. He's still a beast.

That was one year. And wells was a good pitcher till he was 43.

Pedroia is throwing this team on his size XS back and willing them this series. There's a reason why he is a former MVP. Great player.

The ony negative to Pedroia is that he wants to win too much. Such a gritty blue collar Boston guy.

Much more likeable than that lazy oaf Dumb inican Cano.

Pedroia is throwing this team on his size XS back and willing them this series. There's a reason why he is a former MVP. Great player.

Probably the worst player to ever win an MVP. He is gritty and gutty though. Nothing like winning an MVP the year you were the 2nd best player in your division at your position to Ben Zobrist haha.

Probably the worst player to even win an MVP. He is gritty and gutty though.

Pedroia is really good.

The gritty commens are hysterical hyperbole though.

Pedrioa just wants to win. Isnt afraid to get his jersey dirty. He's the first player to the ball park. Puts teams on his back. Grit personified.

Pedroia is really good.

The gritty commens are hysterical hyperbole though.

Pedrioa just wants to win. Isnt afraid to get his jersey dirty. He's the first player to the ball park. Puts teams on his back. Grit personified.

Red Sox fans are okay with intangibles as long as they aren't being thrown Derek Jeter's way.

Red Sox fans are okay with intangibles as long as they aren't being thrown Derek Jeter's way.

When it really comes down to it....intangibles are a joke.

Jeter just happens to have a few freak plays throughout his career that everyone remembers. Great plays no doubt, but the whole gritty thing is comical.

Archived