Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm right, I have to be. Sharrow, I28, Hess, CTM, and Wombat can only be the GF, period. That's with or without this stupid framer crap. That leaves Me, Vic, Smash, SMC, and TS. We can't confirm TS either way, and I'd like if I got him on this train.

Is there anyway we can make sure TS is on this train?

I really just don't get it then. I just feel like too many things can go wrong if we wait, I guess.

use a lifeline and call doggin, he'll explain it for you..

//vic emo meltdown intialized

Official Vote Count:

Smash (4) - Hess, Vic, AVM, Smash

No Lynch (3) - CTM, TomShane, Wombat

SMC (1) - Ape

not voting: SMC, Sharrow

with 10 maricons alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Skimma Vic is Skimma

DERP SKIMMING DERP YOU WEREN'T HERE DERP.

Greatest. Case builder. Ever.

Can we please bury him? You guys know me well enough that I rarely get on with these certainty statements but come on now. Talk about splitting hairs and trying REALLY hard to point out things.

And yup. I skim. I always do, and so do plenty of townies I'm sure. The ZOMG skimming argument is as weak as they come.

Wait is Sharrow playing the "I have to hammer bc I'm the self-protected doc? Blah, say it ain't so?

you can hammer him if you want, just need to make sure Tom and Vic aren't on the train.

Official Vote Count:

Smash (4) - Hess, Vic, AVM, Smash

No Lynch (3) - CTM, TomShane, Wombat

SMC (1) - Ape

not voting: SMC, Sharrow

with 10 maricons alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

DERP SKIMMING DERP YOU WEREN'T HERE DERP.

Greatest. Case builder. Ever.

Can we please bury him? You guys know me well enough that I rarely get on with these certainty statements but come on now. Talk about splitting hairs and trying REALLY hard to point out things.

And yup. I skim. I always do, and so do plenty of townies I'm sure. The ZOMG skimming argument is as weak as they come.

:)

will you be so funny when Im dead and flip town :P

Vic and SMC are way too eager to kill Smash. If there are 4 scum left, and Smash is town, after the next NK, its over. Since Sharrow told scum he was Doc... they should be able to convert their kill no problem.

Can someone tell CTM he sounds like a complete a$$ accusing me of being GF every other post... in between lobbying for a no lynch? Dumb a$$.

I honestly think scum are SMC, Vic, TS and CTM as GF.

Vic and SMC are way too eager to kill Smash. If there are 4 scum left, and Smash is town, after the next NK, its over. Since Sharrow told scum he was Doc... they should be able to convert their kill no problem.

Can someone tell CTM he sounds like a complete a$$ accusing me of being GF every other post... in between lobbying for a no lynch? Dumb a$$.

I honestly think scum are SMC, Vic, TS and CTM as GF.

so you think there's a framer, huh?

If this game crackes ya up you should have seen the early days when Doggin was trying to teach us to play. Now that was priceless/ 12 idiots not knowing wtf was going on. Here we have 23 idiots who still dont know WTF is going on. Except for Dan x shes made the only logical case this entire game. Im jokin really, cept for the Dan x part.

If this game crackes ya up you should have seen the early days when Doggin was trying to teach us to play. Now that was priceless/ 12 idiots not knowing wtf was going on. Here we have 23 idiots who still dont know WTF is going on. Except for Dan x shes made the only logical case this entire game. Im jokin really, cept for the Dan x part.

So my theory that you are not scum makes me an idiot?

I love how everyone admits they don't know what's going on...but everyone else is an idiot for not knowing what's going on.

I28 -- if SMC and TS are scum, and there are 4 left, then why has TS not come in here and he and SMC vote at the same time and end the game?

Archived