Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTM's idea of deadlifting is scratching his ugly hairy smelly nuts.

lifting them onto your forehead, beeyotch

I think his idea of deadlifting is building a robot to do it for him.

lol

I'm sorry for not being around guys, but you know where I stand and where I'll move to. I think there's a possibility scum won't move on to a train to try and force our hands, honestly.

I want to hear from the monkey, just so I'm 100% clear. Until then, know again tomorrow I won't be around much. 6+ hours of exams tomorrow...long day. I'll be back in the afternoon/evening sometime.

"Tony, here's that tape you asked fo. What is it anyway?"

"It's frong a movie I took sung skank to last night... brand new movie with that maricon who played Han Solo... I like that guy... Han don't need nobody - so he's Solo..."

http://ngamer.speedrunwiki.com/MovieThemes/08 - The Raiders March.mp3

"Ahh, there joo go. Can't beat dat meng."

"uhh... right Tony......

Tony... don't get me wrong, this is cool.. but Tony. What does this have to do with anything?"

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT CABRON! Ing bored and need some inspareation. This will help me focus on how to kill the rest of these filthy cakaroaches."

"Cool Tony, cool...

uh Tony? Can I go home now?"

"GET THE F-CK OUTTA HERE!!"

If we lynch shane and scum shoots some with a vest or nk protection, then yes we can lynch freely :D..

I'm getting caught up, but this post struck me as particularly dumb.

I revealed a vest. You revealed the ability to avoid NK. Vic revealed a vest. But you are making it sound like there's a chance that scum would shoot one of the 3 of us, instead of one of the 2 investigative roles out in the open? Puh-lease.

Just reading through this "conversation" between you and Vic is hilarious... as you guys "figure out what to do next."

I'm getting caught up, but this post struck me as particularly dumb.

I revealed a vest. You revealed the ability to avoid NK. Vic revealed a vest. But you are making it sound like there's a chance that scum would shoot one of the 3 of us, instead of one of the 2 investigative roles out in the open? Puh-lease.

Just reading through this "conversation" between you and Vic is hilarious... as you guys "figure out what to do next."

No dummy, maybe you or vic is lying and avm/smc has a vest that he hasn't revealed?

I28, what was your role name? Town Contractor?

Yes.

Freakin' sucks this is dragging.

Where's the Ape?

Working. I was in Ohio since Sunday. Just getting back into routine today. I can't play when I'm in front of clients for 9 hour days. :)

You still haven't answered my question about the rest of the field, can you tell us who we shouldn't lynch that is left in this game?

I find it hard to believe that the only person you had an "I know" opinion on that was still in the game, just happened to be Smash AND scum and he was basically ID'd as scum right BEFORE you said you know. Seemed like a bus move...

BUT when you consider scum ONLY needs us to mis-lynch once (based on the theory of 4 scum in the game) there would have been ZERO need for you to lie to bus yourself there. So that is why I'm leaning town on you at the moment:

• you could be scum that didn't do the math to figure out that one mislynch was game over, doubtful, but that would have made you think the bus move was the right move
  • there wasn't 4 scum in the game, and only 3, in which case the bus move would have been the right move.
  • you are telling the truth.

Curious to hear move from you. It doesn't make much sense to me that you'd make this play as scum, because if you were scum you could have advocated that you "knew" I was town and pushed a lynch on me. Then NK a townie. Then scum wins. The ONLY scenario where it makes sense is if there are 3 scum. I DOUBT that because of all the killing roles in this game.

I don't want to lynch TS. My two biggest scum suspects are pushing it too much... I'm staying with Vic.

i'll hammer if vote #4 is placed.. jsut wating to see if anyone moves to no lynch...

i won't hold the game up, i'm around

Shocking.

Let me hammer in honor of JiF. I will deliver the final strike to Tom Shane and end his evil oppression.

Look at these nincompoops dance around this lynch.

No dummy, maybe you or vic is lying and avm/smc has a vest that he hasn't revealed?

Oh, I do think Vic is lying... but if he is, then he's scum. So why would scum shoot scum? Which brings us back to my original point, scum isn't targeting any of the people that said they were BP.

Good ******* argument you dope. :rolleyes:

Oh, I do think Vic is lying... but if he is, then he's scum. So why would scum shoot scum? Which brings us back to my original point, scum isn't targeting any of the people that said they were BP.

Good ******* argument you dope. :rolleyes:

wow are you dense, just amazing. I'm immpressed.

wow are you dense, just amazing. I'm immpressed.

Is it always considered "dense" to point out when other people make statements that they should know are complete bullsh*t?

At least you are consistent. Every time I make a point ---> "You are a dumb monkey!" "You are dense!" "You are stupid!"

I said it early, and I'll say it again to the rest of you CTM doesn't play the "you are a dumb monkey" card like you've seen Slats and SMC do it. He's whined about it being "different" this game.... but what is different really? Not my play. So what is it? Maybe his alignment?

He's survived this long by bickering with me to make a lot of noise, but look at the maneuvering he's done beneath the noise.

Is it always considered "dense" to point out when other people make statements that they should know are complete bullsh*t?

At least you are consistent. Every time I make a point ---> "You are a dumb monkey!" "You are dense!" "You are stupid!"

I said it early, and I'll say it again to the rest of you CTM doesn't play the "you are a dumb monkey" card like you've seen Slats and SMC do it. He's whined about it being "different" this game.... but what is different really? Not my play. So what is it? Maybe his alignment?

He's survived this long by bickering with me to make a lot of noise, but look at the maneuvering he's done beneath the noise.

lets review

1) I said scum could hit someone with a vest tonight

2) You said that's a scummy statement cause they won't shoot at any claimed vests

3) I say SMC or AVM can have a vest they haven't revealed

4) You say something I don't even understand

My first statement was not scummy or suspicious cause anyone of AVM/Wombatt/SMC could have a vest or protection. It's conceivable that scu can shoot someone and not have it go through.

To recap: the Vic/WWWombat argument against me is that I only voted to lynch a town member ONCE. So, my entire alleged scum strategy was to try and kill scum all game in a giant misdirection plot. Which is ******* dumb.

If I get picked off today, at least four of those voting for me will be scum, and you'll know that for certain when I flip town. Let not my death go unpunished. Or, don't vote me at all in the first place. Try and make the case against me. It's impossible.

I28, do you think TS is scum?

Doesn't seem that way. You've outed yourself here, brudda. BRUDDA! BWAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

If I were you, and I mean this respectfully (and as a noob), I'd go back and try to make really strong case (or, any case?) against me at all to justify wanting to lynch me, otherwise you look just SO transparently scum it's not even close.

Doesn't seem that way. You've outed yourself here, brudda. BRUDDA! BWAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

If I were you, and I mean this respectfully (and as a noob), I'd go back and try to make really strong case (or, any case?) against me at all to justify wanting to lynch me, otherwise you look just SO transparently scum it's not even close.

Avoid every lynch. That meant you haven't bussed scum either it means you've successfully avoided being on ANY train that resulted in a death. The case is simply you have set yourself up to use the counterargument you are using which is DERP I HAVEN'T LYNCHED ANYONE INNOCENT DERP!!!

Avoid every lynch. That meant you haven't bussed scum either it means you've successfully avoided being on ANY train that resulted in a death. The case is simply you have set yourself up to use the counterargument you are using which is DERP I HAVEN'T LYNCHED ANYONE INNOCENT DERP!!!

Gay. There's a post in here where I placed my bets on who all the scum suspects, broken down by team. You, Crusher and WWWombat are on it. I think DPR and Danx were, too. My votes were ignored as the scum consortium created so much noise, leading to trains that led town to kill town (Nae, specifically). You guys is snakes.

Can you poke Hess please?

He's on a cruise... I'm sure he'd be posting if he had checked in. There's a strong possibility yall will have to do this without his infinite wisdom.

But I'll shoot him a PM just so I can say I did.

Gay. There's a post in here where I placed my bets on who all the scum suspects, broken down by team. You, Crusher and WWWombat are on it. I think DPR and Danx were, too. My votes were ignored as the scum consortium created so much noise, leading to trains that led town to kill town (Nae, specifically). You guys is snakes.

Crusher wasn't found scum which means you had no clue he was a symp being a scummer yourself. You guys probably suspected an SK and put DPR up at the top of your list and you were trying to get him lynched at that point. That's my assumption at least.

Anyways today is a very busy day for me. Got to go to the eye doctor for the kid (needs glasses :( ) have meetings from about 11:30-2 so my activity will be very low. I'm not worried about getting lynched and if I do whatever, I'm town so you all can figure out the mess. I'm fairly certain we have smart enough players to see the obvious here. TS is scum, no one plays such a clean game on his first crack at this game. And then his defense is an entirely predictable "I didn't lynch any townies". Anyone that buys that I have serious doubts about. He says he's been scum hunting yet never voted any of his scum-mates either. He has done everything possible to lay low and avoid any pressure and at the first feeling of pressure he turns to a predictable defense. Not only that he has retaliated with an OMGUS vote on me. There's just too many things piling up that point to first time scum for me.

The ape is clearly going into a coma to distance himself from all of this and is laying foundation of a case for me as godfather which he will I'm certain unleash with great fury come end game (if we lynch the correct one of smc/vic)

I will hammer when able to, still hoping people move to the no lynch side..... Seriously, he's voting vic for why? The AVM'keteers aren't going to move to vic today..

@mod FU

He's on a cruise... I'm sure he'd be posting if he had checked in. There's a strong possibility yall will have to do this without his infinite wisdom.

But I'll shoot him a PM just so I can say I did.

If only they let him bring his car on the ship

The ape is clearly going into a coma to distance himself from all of this and is laying foundation of a case for me as godfather which he will I'm certain unleash with great fury come end game (if we lynch the correct one of smc/vic)

I will hammer when able to, still hoping people move to the no lynch side..... Seriously, he's voting vic for why? The AVM'keteers aren't going to move to vic today..

@mod FU

You'll drop the hammer on me? Based on what?

Archived