Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not afraid of dying but I don't really see where a no lynch gets us at this point. It's still gonna come down to whether we believe AVM and you or SMC, right? What would be the benefit of a no lynch?

I suppose you are correct. No lynching would leave AVM alive and we're still going to have to make the same decision.

I'm not afraid of dying but I don't really see where a no lynch gets us at this point. It's still gonna come down to whether we believe AVM and you or SMC, right? What would be the benefit of a no lynch?

Maybe you're the GF and they are forced to kill AVM?

Freakin sucks JN is running so slow

And additionally with SMC's bullsh*t "reveal" I know he's scum coming after me so frankly, I want him dead more than anything.

Bullsh*t reveal? Blame PacMod for the role he gave me. I was pissed he gave me this PR and was contemplating getting replaced, but decided to roll with it. The prize was worth it in the end to nail scum in Smash and now going after my second scum player in you, Vicious.

Your reveal is bullsh*t. You got a vest? For what?

Freakin sucks JN is running so slow

Bullsh*t reveal? Blame PacMod for the role he gave me. I was pissed he gave me this PR and was contemplating getting replaced, but decided to roll with it. The prize was worth it in the end to nail scum in Smash and now going after my second scum player in you, Vicious.

Your reveal is bullsh*t. You got a vest? For what?

A vest so you can't kill me at night and are forced to come up with a bullsh*t reveal in order to get my lynched to make it easier for you to win.

And if you thought about quitting due to your PR then I'd have to say the PR is highly appropriate.

If you also recall I "built" my vest day 1 and could either choose to keep it or give it to someone else. I chose to keep it.

A vest so you can't kill me at night and are forced to come up with a bullsh*t reveal in order to get my lynched to make it easier for you to win.

And if you thought about quitting due to your PR then I'd have to say the PR is highly appropriate.

If you also recall I "built" my vest day 1 and could either choose to keep it or give it to someone else. I chose to keep it.

You choosse to keep it day 1, or later? Can you still give it away?

Freakin sucks that lunch was crappy

How in the hell did you "build" your vest day 1? Or should I say Song? Did you taking over somehow earn the vest? Give me a break.

CTM has been harping all game that there has to be 5 scum for balance sake, but there was only 4 with a symp included. How would that be balanced out? By having a scum player like yourself who could manipulate investigative results, or things of that nature. Bravo in your role, Vicious. Your real one is better than a BS vest with nothing to do.

That's why you were so eager to be on the lynch for AVM to do his sensor. You knew you wouldn't come up scum on the list. That's why you kept him alive. It's a gamble. You were ready to lay down and get lynched because you knew you were toast if your scum plan didn't work, but then AVM shows up and you perk up again. Bravo. Your plan worked.

Freakin' sucks its sunny out and I'm inside.

You choosse to keep it day 1, or later? Can you still give it away?

It's BS. How could he keep it "day 1" if he wasn't even playing day 1?

< overcast day - somewhere in Loch Ness >

http://sounddogs.com/previews/59/mp3/606868_SOUNDDOGS__fo.mp3

"This sucks.. Why did Tony send us here?! Who takes a cruise in the fukin Loch Ness!"

"I don't know man but quit bitchin.. Lets just find this crazy geeker and get back to Miami. Tony needs us."

"Whatever... We've been looking for 2 days and there's no sign of this crazy bastard."

"Great Caesars Ghost! Look down there.. in the Hyndai.. It's the geeker snorting his sh-t!"

08ferry225-3.jpg

< sloppy, disheveled looking geeker opens the car window >

"Ohh... Heyyyyy dudes."

edited 4:14 PM

"Get outta the car Pookie... We need to talk."

<geeker climbs out drivers side window>

"haha... chillax bro! I tried to do what you guys said to do but the evil got in me and I couldn't go through with it."

edited 4:16 PM

"No problem nutjob.. Come over here around the stern, we think we saw the monster that patrols Loch Ness."

"For REAL!! That's why I came on this freakin cruise! Show me..."

"Sure... look over there... see it?"

"Naw man where?"

edited 4:18PM

"Right....... HERE!"

"WHOA BRO! NOOOOO!!!"

http://sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/224772_SOUNDDOGS__wa.mp3

Freakin sucks that lunch was crappy

How in the hell did you "build" your vest day 1? Or should I say Song? Did you taking over somehow earn the vest? Give me a break.

CTM has been harping all game that there has to be 5 scum for balance sake, but there was only 4 with a symp included. How would that be balanced out? By having a scum player like yourself who could manipulate investigative results, or things of that nature. Bravo in your role, Vicious. Your real one is better than a BS vest with nothing to do.

That's why you were so eager to be on the lynch for AVM to do his sensor. You knew you wouldn't come up scum on the list. That's why you kept him alive. It's a gamble. You were ready to lay down and get lynched because you knew you were toast if your scum plan didn't work, but then AVM shows up and you perk up again. Bravo. Your plan worked.

Sigh. The fact your trying to split hairs over something is such an obvious scumtell.

I took over for someone. I didn't earn sh*t. I took over her role which was told to me in my PM like I explained to everyone. So maybe you should stop sucking at casing me and find something more interesting to talk about.

Anyways I know you're going after me hard due to the fact you can't kill me at night. I am 100% ready to hang up my mafia shoes if you're town. You're not, AVM is town, and now you're desperately trying to get the #'s in your favor.

I wasn't desperate at all. I asked who they wanted, I happened to vote first, again splitting hairs. Yes I can magically manipulate results. Then I'm sure AVM can find a train I was on previously and prove you otherwise.

Total bullsh*t Artest got suspended

Because him and Vicious haven't figured out the reveal in the scum QT thread yet?

DERP.

The worst part about you being in this game is I won't get to see how you say I'm playing this completely wrong.

It would seem that scum would most likely have a role blocker, but something to mess with the results? Are we back to the framer thing? Smash tried to use that in his own defense, interesting that SMC's case now hinges on it..

I'm done playing the mod, the balance seems wacky not knowing the roles, and most of the roles I haven't really seen before, so it's hard to guess.

I've been after smc all game, so that's where I'm leaning now. The only thing giving me pause is how wrong I've been this game, maybe better to go against myself..

i want to see what magilla does before doing anything, cause he's still my favorite for GF ..

I hadn't considered a roleblocker..

unvote

What do you think?

Freakin sucks the day isn't over yet

DERP.

The worst part about you being in this game is I won't get to see how you say I'm playing this completely wrong.

You're playing this completely right as scum.

This is exactly what I was alluding to with Smash (and I posted it earlier yesterday). I felt very sure he was going to claim Doc, and I was actually hoping Wombat would claim first because I already believed he was the doc. I didn't see you claiming Doc, but the fact that Wombat didn't freak out made me feel good about it

Also, it's Smash OR SMC we want on the train, not both. Vic and SMC were both on the Crusher train, for example, with only 1 vote. So even if there is a framer there's no situation in which both Vic and SMC can both be non-GF scum.

Crusher (8)(1-scum) - SMC, Dan X, Vic, Wombat, Ape, CTM, Hess, AVM.

It's either Smash and SMC or Smash and Vic, unless of course there's a framer. Which will confuse things even more tomorrow if I'm alive.

I want to bump this. Please explain to me how I magically manipulate a vote when I haven't done it all game. If I did then AVM would not have seen any scum on the Crusher train, just like he did last night.

Additionally AVM as for a role blocker, there could be one but he didn't block you last night IMO. If he blocked you, you would've gotten an "action blocked" I'm assuming or "investigation failed" that's how I've always done it as a mod.

Also AVM, may I remind you of our FUUUUUUUU-SIIIIOOOON in the Oz game. We always double teamed whoever we killed due to the fact that we didnt' want to run into a vest and ruin a shot. If the scum had a role blocker the monkey and I would be LONG DEAD by now because they'd role block the vest and blam, dead.

Freakin sucks Yankees lost again.

@CTM, I'm not saying a framer. Smash used that because he knew I had him dead to rights. He was toast with my investigation and he was desperate.

Think how powerful AVM's power would be without there being a roleblocker? He could pick out a whole scum team or nearly a whole team if the GF doesn't show up. A roleblock would make him come back with 0 scum.

Think about that, AVM & CTM. Why was Vicious so eager to be on the train? Vicious and his scummate lynch me now and NK AVM tonight and the game is over.

Think how Vicious was so ready to lay down and even proclaimed he "wasn't going to fight the lynch" but then AVM shows up and he does a complete 180. His scum plan worked. Lynch 1 of the 2 players without a vest and then NK the other.

Freakin sucks Yankees lost again.

@CTM, I'm not saying a framer. Smash used that because he knew I had him dead to rights. He was toast with my investigation and he was desperate.

Think how powerful AVM's power would be without there being a roleblocker? He could pick out a whole scum team or nearly a whole team if the GF doesn't show up. A roleblock would make him come back with 0 scum.

Think about that, AVM & CTM. Why was Vicious so eager to be on the train? Vicious and his scummate lynch me now and NK AVM tonight and the game is over.

Think how Vicious was so ready to lay down and even proclaimed he "wasn't going to fight the lynch" but then AVM shows up and he does a complete 180. His scum plan worked. Lynch 1 of the 2 players without a vest and then NK the other.

Think about how magilla and I would be dead if there was a role blocker already. We're not. That's because there is no role blocker.

I'm doing a 180 because I was fine with the town speed lynching me but I'm not cool with allowing you to try and use me as a way to win. I turned it around when you started talking sh*t.

Total bullsh*t I'm still at work

I want to bump this. Please explain to me how I magically manipulate a vote when I haven't done it all game. If I did then AVM would not have seen any scum on the Crusher train, just like he did last night.

LOL, UR so dumb.

How could you roleblock AVM for the Crusher vote if you didn't know that AVM was the sensor? Get a clue. You could only do it this past night.

It's going to come down to SMC and myself. I have no reason not to vote otherwise but like I said if you guys come after me I won't defend too hard. Feel like I put us in a worse spot due to being stubborn.

Vote: SMC

It's 4 to lynch CTM but I think it's fairly obvious SMC is going to come back and vote me. Probably with a guilty result since I'll be the one the town wants dead.

Freakin' sucks if you're a Lakers fan right now.

Very interesting that CTM and Vic came straight out against me, but more on that later. First, my official reveal.

My PR requires me to whine in every post. I'm the whiny townie (FU PacMod) and in doing so I would be in line for a prize, but was told there is no guarantee I'd get it. I wasn't told what the prize would be. In hindsight, the lack of guarantee was BG remaining alive since I'm the deputy.

I was notified after BG's death that I earned my reward, but had to keep on whining to keep it until the game was over or I was dead. I was not allowed to retrieve BG's results, unfortunately. My guess is that his guilty result was on Crusher, but that's pure speculation.

I investigated Dan my first night (N4) and Smash my second (N5). Why Smash? Because he was one of 4 that didn't vote at all during the Crusher lynch (along with JC, Verbal & Sharrow) and avoided the Verbal lynch. It was between him and Sharrow (JC & Verbal were dead) and I picked right.

I debated who I should investigate last night between AVM and Vicious. I suspected that the scum would want to keep 3 of us alive in order to cut down the odds from me vs. Vic. AVM, if scum, would be the likely godfather and, thus, I wouldn't get a scum reveal. We wouldn't want to be in the same boat as Nae-Slats last game with the town having a clean result on Slats and letting him slide. So, I investigated Vicious and took the chance that we would still be in a my word-against his situation.

VOTE: Vicious

Vicious is scum. The question is, who is the godfather, because based on what we've seen so far there has to be one. Is it CTM, hiding in plain sight from the opening scene? I don't know. But it's interesting that he'd come out with a vote on me so quickly. Of course, there's I28, WWWombat, and AVM. But that debate is for the next day.

Freakin sucks it's not lunch yet

LOL, nice preemptive posts there, guys.

I want to hear from AVM as well.

Well we know I28 is going to be all over this. Dude this mafia season has ******* sucked for me. Whatever I'm not even going to bother defending. I stepped in for someone who bowed out of this game and now I regret doing so. I hate playing as town more than anything.

Lol. That's the dumbest variation of a deputy ever and anyone that buys that I'll have to laugh at. You basically become cop v2.0. A deputy gets all results of the cop, it's literally the whole point of the role. I guess you could've come up with anything because me being me and you saying DERP GOT A GUILTY DERP is going to get you and your team a win.

Nope. I wasn't trying at all after you came out and lied.

Total bullsh*t I'm still at work

LOL, UR so dumb.

How could you roleblock AVM for the Crusher vote if you didn't know that AVM was the sensor? Get a clue. You could only do it this past night.

DERP A DERP DERP

So I'm a role blocker but not a manipulator? Which one is it? I knew you were the deputy why wouldn't I just role block you, AVM's results are much less clear than someone who can ACTUALLY get a guilty on someone.

Total bullsh*t it might rain tonight.

Think about how magilla and I would be dead if there was a role blocker already. We're not. That's because there is no role blocker.

I'm doing a 180 because I was fine with the town speed lynching me but I'm not cool with allowing you to try and use me as a way to win. I turned it around when you started talking sh*t.

LOL. The reason you're not dead is because you're scum. That's a TomShane-esque excuse there. "Wow, I'm not dead so there mustn't be a roleblocker."

As to magilla, he's been questioned the whole game so it would make sense to keep someone like that alive. Heck, you can have me lynched today and have a kill shot at everyone tonight.

Freakin sucks Vicious has to keep lying

DERP A DERP DERP

So I'm a role blocker but not a manipulator? Which one is it? I knew you were the deputy why wouldn't I just role block you, AVM's results are much less clear than someone who can ACTUALLY get a guilty on someone.

Dude, I don't know what the **** you are. I'm not in your scum QT thread.

And you wouldn't block me, Vicious. Why? Because that would give me an excuse in today's reveal in the me vs. you scenario. You knew it was going to me my word against yours so you had to attack the other guy (AVM). AVM was your out and you knew it.

Total bullsh*t it might rain tonight.

LOL. The reason you're not dead is because you're scum. That's a TomShane-esque excuse there. "Wow, I'm not dead so there mustn't be a roleblocker."

As to magilla, he's been questioned the whole game so it would make sense to keep someone like that alive. Heck, you can have me lynched today and have a kill shot at everyone tonight.

Right. So I'd keep I28 alive for what reason then? Because keeping around vests until end game with a role blocker is borderline retarded. For the exact reason your in. You have to find a way to get them lynched with lower #'s.

Additionally AVM as for a role blocker, there could be one but he didn't block you last night IMO. If he blocked you, you would've gotten an "action blocked" I'm assuming or "investigation failed" that's how I've always done it as a mod.

The Crusher train does nothing for me, but you do have a good point with the RB'er.

Also AVM, may I remind you of our FUUUUUUUU-SIIIIOOOON in the Oz game. We always double teamed whoever we killed due to the fact that we didnt' want to run into a vest and ruin a shot. If the scum had a role blocker the monkey and I would be LONG DEAD by now because they'd role block the vest and blam, dead.

You're starting to win me over, but I have to disagree that you and the monkey would be dead. First off, I'm not sold on him as town, but more importantly a LOT of people aren't. You don't kill your favorite to set-up for GF. Or, you know...your actual GF.

And I don't know why Wombattt hasn't revealed. He should, at this point we need information.

Freakin sucks Vicious has to keep lying

Dude, I don't know what the **** you are. I'm not in your scum QT thread.

And you wouldn't block me, Vicious. Why? Because that would give me an excuse in today's reveal in the me vs. you scenario. You knew it was going to me my word against yours so you had to attack the other guy (AVM). AVM was your out and you knew it.

If I was scum I would've killed you or AVM last night and blocked the other one. That's what scum with a role blocker would've done. And scum with a role blocker kills magilla the day they find out he has a vest. The strategy and the kills, or non-kills don't add up.

Archived