Here We Are 5 Days Away From The Draft And Only 4 Members Are Online

SoFlaJets

Not just the lockout, Jimmy, but it's also the price of success. Adversity brings people out to complain. Not much to talk about in times of prosperity. We can argue over whether the Jets will win 10 games or 13 games. Otherwise, what's there to quibble over? Now we know why we have so many friends who are Pats fans on here--they get sick of talking to each other...lol.

Not just the lockout, Jimmy, but it's also the price of success. Adversity brings people out to complain. Not much to talk about in times of prosperity. We can argue over whether the Jets will win 10 games or 13 games. Otherwise, what's there to quibble over? Now we know why we have so many friends who are Pats fans on here--they get sick of talking to each other...lol.

so much has changed because of this crap TS. I mean by now the Jets would have signed at least 3 different players and the draft board would be adjusted accordingly. We as well as every other team HAS to draft out of necessity this year. Look at Miami, with what just happened to Marshall this morning their draft board went from QB-OL to WR QB OL. There will be no drafting for next year like we've been doing the last couple of seasons (excluding Sanchez).

so much has changed because of this crap TS. I mean by now the Jets would have signed at least 3 different players and the draft board would be adjusted accordingly. We as well as every other team HAS to draft out of necessity this year. Look at Miami, with what just happened to Marshall this morning their draft board went from QB-OL to WR QB OL. There will be no drafting for next year like we've been doing the last couple of seasons (excluding Sanchez).

No doubt it's a mess, Jimmy. Just wait until we have a one week free-agency period/feeding frenzy. Entire rosters can be stripped clean if teams aren't careful and aggressive. You could realistically see Braylon, Santonio and Cromartie walk out the door within 2 hours of the opening bell. Imagine the panic.

No doubt it's a mess, Jimmy. Just wait until we have a one week free-agency period/feeding frenzy. Entire rosters can be stripped clean if teams aren't careful and aggressive. You could realistically see Braylon, Santonio and Cromartie walk out the door within 2 hours of the opening bell. Imagine the panic.

lotta nice comp picks to be had if they do-Jets could end up with a couple of years like New England draft-wise

I'm ******* dying for some football but sick of reading about the damn lockout. I didn't even do a mock this year and I normally do a few of them.

yea Mick-by now I would know who we should draft and who I WANT us to pick but this year I have no frigging clue as to who is who and what they can or can not do. I don't think I've watched 2 minutes of any clips either on NFLN or YouTube on any of these prospects. Worst off season ever.

What? Are you tired of debating about what a great GM Tanny is and how lousy a GM the Tuna is/was? :P

Tanny's great...if you give him a decade to build you a contender. Oh!

In 5 years he has got us to 2 championship games back to back and poised for another run. That's more than the mighty Tuna did here! Looking forward to what he does in 10. Cheers to Tanny! :thumbup:

This.

Play more mafia I suppose.

Archived