The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem with clowns like you Bender, is that you think you're being cool or retro wearing CT's. The only "statement" you're making is that you smoke pot and don't take life seriously.

Let me guess... you don't wear socks when wearing them? amirite?

Wow. I didn't realize you were such a total nerd in real life.

Really odd vote by AVM there. Starting a Hess train shortly after it became clear that DPR was the favorite over AVM.

I have offered to be the lynch if the reveal seems legit, right? So would it not be in my best interest to push the train of whoever I thought stood the best chance of ending in my survival? Obviously I'll push up DPR's train if Hess gets no traction, but go back to my conversation with Slats -- I mentioned Hess several hours ago as my favorite right now outside of DPR.

word.. that's like 90% of your wardrobe...

streetwalker

This coming from the guy that wears cargo shorts, tye-dyes, and purple beads while prancing around like a 2 dollar man whore at Phist concerts.

The timberland earthkeepers look more boot than they are, they are actually a good pair of light-weight boots for weekend outdoorsy stuff... which I do a lot of up here.

Holy sh*t... this movie Kick a$$ is awesome, btw.

People can say what they want but I loved that movie ftr.

So this has been fun, talking about our wardrobes and seeing the gay in Pac and CTM truly shine... but what are we doing about this dooshey pirate? Do we want his reveal?

Also, I want to bang this hot little brunette in the movie... yum.

I have offered to be the lynch if the reveal seems legit, right? So would it not be in my best interest to push the train of whoever I thought stood the best chance of ending in my survival? Obviously I'll push up DPR's train if Hess gets no traction, but go back to my conversation with Slats -- I mentioned Hess several hours ago as my favorite right now outside of DPR.

Yeah same thing Monkey thought me suspicious of doing the exact same thing with 80. Ironic but just in the overall sense of things.

Problem with clowns like you Bender, is that you think you're being cool or retro wearing CT's. The only "statement" you're making is that you smoke pot and don't take life seriously.

Let me guess... you don't wear socks when wearing them? amirite?

Wrong. Socks are a must. Dumbass. Do you clean your pretty white shoes after each time you wear them? Do you wear them just incase you have to do some light running during your every day activity? Do they help your back?

So this has been fun, talking about our wardrobes and seeing the gay in Pac and CTM truly shine... but what are we doing about this dooshey pirate? Do we want his reveal?

Also, I want to bang this hot little brunette in the movie... yum.

she's like 12 you sick bastard!!

I'm keeping this in the memory banks in case we ever meet. When you catch a smack don't ask me why.

Ok nerd.

Vic, you seriously didn't have to show pics of your shoes my minds eye somehow already knew that was your style. You strut a little bit when you walk too. I love that about you.

bwhahahahaha

Sperrys? cali homo nerd.

Arent those girl shoes?

They are boat shoes, for men. I wear them during the summer, when I'm chilling in the backyard drinking scotch and smoking cigars at the fire pit.

and obviously when I'm out boating.

haha.. honestly.. i wear whatever my wife gets me.. i don't give a ****.. currently wearing nike i think.. and some brown dress shoe that looks like it's from the 70's that i only wear for special occasions, like meeting my dealer

Archived