The Office Mafia Game Thread

i wish!

My first grateful dead show, I was 16 i think, and i bought some mushrooms from some middle aged whacked out hippy.. he recognized we were noobs and gave me and my friend advice i will never forget. "Take them with some bitches and **** them"... Well, since I didnt' have a powder blue tricycle at the time, there was no bitches and no ******* in the cards for me, unfortunately. But for about a solid hour I thought i was walking around with gold in my pocket.

And, after that monumentallet down, the freaken things were beat anyway. POS hippy

Something i've wondered, why is your handle Chan The Master if you're a polish dude named Glenn?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something i've wondered, why is your handle Chan The Master if you're a polish dude named Glenn?

I'm a poker player, and like all poker wannabe's I've seen Rounder's 100 times.. So after the Jay Mohr stuff broke where he was bitching about people bitching about the Jets players (turned out to be sar and meglomaniac), I wanted to go to Ji and read what it's origins were. At the time, JI didn't let you lurk without signing up. So I just quickly signed up with one of the lines from the movie ... "Johnny Chan the master" .... the whole scene is great really and it happenned to be on when i was signing up.... I never thought I'd actually end up posting there, just wanted to read the board. And some 30k posts and a new website later, it's my handle in jets world...

Seriously, Vic, that's a great story.

I met my wife 15 years ago this past April 25. A mutual friend of ours had committed suicide and I read a poem at his memorial service at our college. She came up to me afterwards and said it was a beautiful poem (I had written it for my BF who had been murdered a few years prior) and I asked her if I could walk her to her next class. She said sure and the the rest is history.

Wow, CTM, I knew what CTM stood for and what it was based on, but I never knew it was something so random. LOL. Somethings just stick.

Seriously, Vic, that's a great story.

I met my wife 15 years ago this past April 25. A mutual friend of ours had committed suicide and I read a poem at his memorial service at our college. She came up to me afterwards and said it was a beautiful poem (I had written it for my BF who had been murdered a few years prior) and I asked her if I could walk her to her next class. She said sure and the the rest is history.

Its pretty amazing how good things can come out of tragedy. Life is crazy that way.

I'm a poker player, and like all poker wannabe's I've seen Rounder's 100 times.. So after the Jay Mohr stuff broke where he was bitching about people bitching about the Jets players (turned out to be sar and meglomaniac), I wanted to go to Ji and read what it's origins were. At the time, JI didn't let you lurk without signing up. So I just quickly signed up with one of the lines from the movie ... "Johnny Chan the master" .... the whole scene is great really and it happenned to be on when i was signing up.... I never thought I'd actually end up posting there, just wanted to read the board. And some 30k posts and a new website later, it's my handle in jets world...

this bullsh-t gets more boring every time you tell this fairy tale.

SMC are his initials, JIF is "Jet in Florida" (dork), Smashmouth is because he likes the running game, DPR means Dread Pirate Roberts from his favoritest movie of all time, JetFan80 is a mystery though.

can we move on now?

SMC are his initials, JIF is "Jet in Florida" (dork), Smashmouth is because he likes the running game, DPR means Dread Pirate Roberts from his favoritest movie of all time, JetFan80 is a mystery though.

can we move on now?

Chrebet.. you moron

you forgot to edge along the curb again pablo.. i know we've discussed this

Meanwhile your polish "lawn" is the artificial turf you surrounded your trailer with. You don't have to mow that chooch.

Meanwhile your polish "lawn" is the artificial turf you surrounded your trailer with. You don't have to mow that chooch.

one of your comprades asked me to use the bathroom last week while planting new shrubs, i told him "el toilet no worko" and pointed towards the shed to pee behind. I felt a little bad, but then I turned the hose on for them to get some agua, and instantly i felt better, having provided them refreshment.

one of your comprades asked me to use the bathroom last week while planting new shrubs, i told him "el toilet no worko" and pointed towards the shed to pee behind. I felt a little bad, but then I turned the hose on for them to get some agua, and instantly i felt better, having provided them refreshment.

my compandre eh? Which one? I'll ask him about you at our meetings.

Great movie...watched it when I first started playing. Pretty much impossible around here now, aside from a home game here or there. All the sports bars in Greenville that used to hold tournaments got shut down, because of the whole gambling is illegal in North Carolina crap. You know...unless it's sponsored and controlled by the state, like the "education" lottery. And now I can't play online anymore. Okay...rant over. Sigh...

can we move on now?

Yes. Let's not discuss anymore names, nor how dorky, stupid, and lame they may be.

can we move on now?

Actually, mine is because my real name is Wesley. Well, that and the fact that i do actually find masks to be terribly comfortable.

my compandre eh? Which one? I'll ask him about you at our meetings.

Like he has time for "meetings" with you between mowing CTM's lawn, washing dishes at Red Lobster, taking the DMV test once daily, washing dishes at Olive Garden, taking care of CTM's "front yard," cleaning car windshields at the corner of 7th and Broadway, working the drive-thru at Taco Bell, and washing dishes at TGIFridays... your such an exaggerator.

Sure. Lets get back to why your role is detrimental to the town.

I don't recall saying detrimental, once. I said I was of no use, unimportant, easily discarded, etc.

We'll talk about my role more when there isn't the danger of a MK, though.

There is absolutely nothing funny I could think of with the word integrity and the number 28. :(

Yeah, my screen name sucks. I came up with it way back when I came on to have serrrrrious football talk.

I-twenty-Ape is funny.

Actually the evolution from Integrity28 to I28 to Dr. Zaius to I-twenty-Ape to Gorilla to Chimp to Monkey to Magilla to Ape makes me laugh... At some point I'll have to offer Crusher a pound of bacon to flex his mod powers and change my name to "Optimus Primate" I think it covers just about all of it, then you guys can continue to call me whatever poo-flinging names suite your fancy.

Yeah, my screen name sucks. I came up with it way back when I came on to have serrrrrious football talk.

I-twenty-Ape is funny.

Actually the evolution from Integrity28 to I28 to Dr. Zaius to I-twenty-Ape to Gorilla to Chimp to Monkey to Magilla to Ape makes me laugh... At some point I'll have to offer Crusher a pound of bacon to flex his mod powers and change my name to "Optimus Primate" I think it covers just about all of it, then you guys can continue to call me whatever poo-flinging names suite your fancy.

I-twenty-Ape is def. my favorite. And I used to think the idea of the lounge was stupid. Only football talk on a football board!!!!

And I think I have 5 posts in the football forum since the AFC-Champ. Sigh...that game. Now I'm sad again.

Archived