The Office Mafia Game Thread

If I could do that, I'd have done it last game..

I tried dragging my knuckles across the keyboard in several directions, but never got a password match

All out of positive rep. I owe you one...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to get netflix this summer, though. You guys keep talking about BSG, so I figure I should check it out. No other shows I can think of I'd want to watch though, honestly. Lost and Smallville were the only ones I watched consistantly and they're done. The Office and HIMYM are all that's left, really

Dexter, Mad Men, Weeds, Rome, Breaking Bad...

Yeah, I'm thinking when I mod the BSG game... I'll base it on season 1. This way no spoilers, because I'm hoping it sparks interest with some of you and you all go out and watch it. I'd had for my game to be the spoiler...

I just finished season three. I'm waiting until this chick goes back to California to start season four. :lol: It's tough though, because the finale for season three was crazy!

Was this in college? I didn't watch tv in college, I figured I had teh rest of my life for that... I watched football on saturday and sunday, otherwise, nope... I was outside living it up.

Ya. Football was mostly it aside from Lost, except for events like March Madness or maybe the Olympics.

Have you seen the girls on gossip girl??!

I have not. Except for Blake Lively, I saw her for the first time in the that Lonely Island video :P

I just finished season three. I'm waiting until this chick goes back to California to start season four. :lol: It's tough though, because the finale for season three was crazy!

I just finished seasons 4. Wish we had one of those spoiler tags to discuss the last season..

It's tough though, because the finale for season three was crazy!

Wasn't it! I immediately whipped through the first 3 episodes of season 4 after I saw that. Starts out a bit slow so don't expect too much.

I'm going to wait a few months and watch it all again... great stuff.

Dexter -- I hear GREAT things about it. Is it on Netflix though?

Lol I think that was the reason my friends started watching.

lively-meester.jpg

Yep. You convinced me.

This is why its important for my game not to offer any spoilers... definitely keeping it in Season 1.

Also, add Spartacus: Blood and Sand and Gods of Arena to your list... its got a great ratio, meaning you get to see just about every hot chick in the show either nekked or getting ****ed. Great ratio.

I just finished seasons 4. Wish we had one of those spoiler tags to discuss the last season..

Did you watch the Razor movie, too?

If so, should I watch it before I start season four? I know that's when they released it, but I'm not sure if it's in sequence there.

Smash, Brett, Jetscode and Womby seem to be the ones that haven't made a peep - though it could mean nothing and I could be drunk and overlooking someone.

:D

Last I checked it was still night...if you and your scummates would get in the night action you might get a little more conversation. But hey, thanks for the tips on the beer... :lol:

We tried Dexter and couldn't get into it...

Weeds, Spartacus (for me, not her), BSG, Cheers, Friday Night Lights, are the most recent shows in rotation... love popping on old episodes of Cheers with Coach when we've got 20-25 min to kill.

Someone should do a Cheers themed game...

I'd just like to note the Asian chick referring to me as cool. Teh Vicious' prophecy is beginning to come to fruition.

They're too depressed I'm still alive ;)

Except for JC. My guess is he misplaced the magic 8 ball and is frantically searching for it

The 8-ball has proven invaluable.

Leighton Meester

leighton-gq1.jpg

leighton-meester-gq-obsession-04h.jpg

Not gonna lie here, she is an average looking kid wearing the makeup, wardrobe and working the photographer and art directors that couldn't get a gig with real super models... I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I also wouldn't go out of my way to watch her in a sh*t TV show just cause she's cute.

Leighton Meester

leighton-gq1.jpg

leighton-meester-gq-obsession-04h.jpg

You're a good friend, Vicious.

The 8-ball has proven invaluable.

Just don't let anyone else get a hold of it. Can you imagine JiF with the magic 8 ball AND his trike? We'd never stand a chance

**** you pac... all I'm saying is she can't sniff my list from earlier in the game... I didn't say she can't sniff my mushroom tip.

I've banged girls that are hotter than her, making her obsolete from interwebz fantasy discussions... sorry.

**** you pac... all I'm saying is she can't sniff my list from earlier in the game... I didn't say she can't sniff my mushroom tip.

I've banged girls that are hotter than her, making her obsolete from interwebz fantasy discussions... sorry.

What was your list again? Bea Arthur, Ruth Buzzi, Chastity Bono and Esther Rolle?

Did you watch the Razor movie, too?

If so, should I watch it before I start season four? I know that's when they released it, but I'm not sure if it's in sequence there.

There's like 1 or 2 tidbits that come into play later.. nothing you can't miss

Not gonna lie here, she is an average looking kid wearing the makeup, wardrobe and working the photographer and art directors that couldn't get a gig with real super models... I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I also wouldn't go out of my way to watch her in a sh*t TV show just cause she's cute.

I think she has one of the prettiest faces ever.

9273_Leighton-Meester_copy_2.jpg

What was your list again? Bea Arthur, Ruth Buzzi, Chastity Bono and Esther Rolle?

Something like that... Marissa Miller, Candice Swanepoel, Kate Beckinsale, I can't remember... Minka Kelly, the chick from the SI swimsuit cover this year. You were so close thouhg, you should get a prize.

go_fuck_yourself.jpg

I think she has one of the prettiest faces ever.

9273_Leighton-Meester_copy_2.jpg

Disagree. I'm a decent looking guy, but certainly not one of those JCrew model gays... and I've blown my load on prettier faces than this. Pardon my saying so. I think she looks like a girl I could make love me at the gym.

Archived