The Office Mafia Game Thread

^^^^ He wastes the first half of D2 arguing with the Ape.

Now he's going to try to waste the 2nd half of D2 arguing with the Mule.

Pressuring pac is a waste? Why.. Do you know he's town?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, please read carefully. I'm not being cryptic. I'm being as honest as I possibly can.

It's not like I wanted to reveal day 1 as if pick me pick me, BUT if I did...no big deal bring it on. Because It would have been worth it to see my train and would have helped clear up Optimas Primate's reveal a bit imo. Right now it would only help Scum.

fyi I'm going to go mow my lawn and then going out with friends tonight. Won't be around tomorrow if there is one, will be with family.

Fair enough.

So you feel good about Kia Monkey being town?

well I know there's 100% chance I'm town .. Decent chance your scum.. And basically a 33% chance scum wins the item in random

All the math is hurting my head...this is what I'm hearing...please explain where I'm off base...

The item you acquired is more valuable to the town than you are...you were ready to martyr yourself before you earned the item...now you have to wait till night phase to use...although by the roles of engagement it would appear we exchange items each night phase...

My two cents is you use one of the town's reveal to describe your item...this way we establish your bonafides if said thing happens and it is indeed a value to the town.

What says the rest of the town?

you not lying about your item means squat about you alignment.. 2 scum had 1 time bpv last game a point I maid earlier that you concedded was true... As usual your fis amounts to nothing more then a big steaming pile of omgus

I'd link it for you if I weren't out with kids ..

Also my willingness to die decreased when I won an item.. Doofus

I never implied me not lying about my item was an indication of my alignment, we all know it doesn't mean anything. What I said was that it made ZERO sense for you to have me as #1 on your FOS list, steal my item, realize I wasn't lying, which on D2 one would think would at least satiate you until you see me do something else suspicious... but then you say you kept me as your #1 for scum, and tried selling the flimsiest case we've ever seen right at the onset of D2 to strike up an argument and train on me - before seeing anyone else make a move. To me this doesn't align with you learning I, at the very least, wasn't lying about my envelope. A scum-hunting CTM maneuvers with a broader scope, trying to kick everyone's tires... your persistence in going after me smells more like scum going after someone they think is more roled-up than they are letting on.

As for "when" your willingness to die decreased - it didn't. My charge is that you were never willing. You were feigning the willingness to seem pro-town... at no point when you said that did I think you wouldn't do a 180 later and come up with some reason for us to let you live.

Pressuring pac is a waste? Why.. Do you know he's town?

Cute... you know what I'm getting at. I say "waste" as in you starting an argument with Pac, like you've done with me, that engulfs the game and hurts the town more than helping it.

You know Pac and I are easily the most flammable players in the game regarding arguments, and you seem to be going out of your way for distraction.

All the math is hurting my head...this is what I'm hearing...please explain where I'm off base...

The item you acquired is more valuable to the town than you are...you were ready to martyr yourself before you earned the item...now you have to wait till night phase to use...although by the roles of engagement it would appear we exchange items each night phase...

My two cents is you use one of the town's reveal to describe your item...this way we establish your bonafides if said thing happens and it is indeed a value to the town.

CTM already role revealed. JVoR explained earlier that a scenario like his would not cause us to lose a 2nd reveal

The item you acquired is more valuable to the town than you are...you were ready to martyr yourself before you earned the item...now you have to wait till night phase to use...although by the roles of engagement it would appear we exchange items each night phase

I can use for 1 night the give away.. I'l confirmed with jvor and I can reveal what it is without it counting as a reveal... That being said I absolutely refuse to reveal it unless the person that destroyed me item comes forward.. This wound prevent them from destroying it again afte I reveal what it is

I'd vote: no

If the town is concerned about him, we should lynch him.

If we choose to lynch someone else, let the scum worry and wonder about what CTM might have in his hands tonight - whether that means they try to kill him or steal from him. Knowing what he has will just make their decisions easier.

I like how everyone is trying to boil things down for clarity, except CTM who only seems intent on pushing argumentative banter with me and Pac and spinning whatever I say... we all know how town-friendly that approach is.

What concerns me about his role is that in a game like this where items will be passed around, the odds favor townies getting objects more than scum. So how do you create balance for the scum team? Why would town also have a thief? It just doesn't make sense from a pure game balance standpoint.

Also, how would a townie be able to steal an object, then someone else follow the object to a new person and destroy it there? The person destroying the object would have to know who took it - only scum and maybe a mason team makes sense there, and you can cancel out the mason because why would CTM's mason partner destroy what he just stole?

It makes more sense to me that CTM's role is scum, and its actually to steal and destroy objects.

I can use for 1 night the give away.. I'l confirmed with jvor and I can reveal what it is without it counting as a reveal... That being said I absolutely refuse to reveal it unless the person that destroyed me item comes forward.. This wound prevent them from destroying it again afte I reveal what it is

Can I throw this out there? Maybe it was flavor? It was only I28s name on the letter, so it couldn't be used by anyone else anyway

So if nobody steps forward, its yet another wifom. :rolleyes:

Either there is someone and they are scum and won't come forward... or there is nobody, you really did steal and destroy my envelop yourself, and this is just a ruse to make you look town but keep you from actually being helpful.

Well, guys, since the world ends in 10 minutes...I feel I should say a few things.

First off, I didn't REALLY hear spirits last game. I lied. I'm very sorry, and hope you can trust me again for the next 10 minutes of our existance.

More importantly though, to Slats...I'm sorry for what I said. We go back, way back. Like two years. In interwebz time, that's like....two years. Anyways, what I really wanted to say to you was....

**** you, omgih8u so much.

Man....so much better

Can I throw this out there? Maybe it was flavor? It was only I28s name on the letter, so it couldn't be used by anyone else anyway

It was two pm's... First one was a stole a letter that was a bpv but that it had stupid ape name and I couldn't use it .. The second one came a bit later and said someone tool it from my desk and destroyed it ... Pretty sure it's not flavor...

It was two pm's... First one was a stole a letter that was a bpv but that it had stupid ape name and I couldn't use it .. The second one came a bit later and said someone tool it from my desk and destroyed it ... Pretty sure it's not flavor...

I know, I remember. I just seem to remember I28 implying it would be destroyed if he gave it up for another item. I'll look it up later, see if I can find it. I very well may be imagining that

You know what .. The more I think about this the less I like it.. PAC was around when I had 6 votes and rather then voting me to force a reveal he said something douchey like I'll be around to hammer.. Not a huge deal but then to show up today and build a case on my train stalling when opted out of putiing me at l-2 seems very scummy

unvote vote PAC

You know what .. The more I think about your post the less I give a sh-t.

I was on playing on a phone at work you jerkoff. I got admonished for my "non-business related site time" so I HAD to slow down.

It's an absolute nightmare reading and posting on my phone so I couldn't say anything more than I'm here and I'll hammer.

Guess what.. Im here right now and will still hammer you if it gets there.

I make a point to you about the stalled trains (without even voting you) and your response is snarky vote. Maybe I struck a nerve by bringing up your "item with pro-town benefits" again.

So if nobody steps forward, its yet another wifom. :rolleyes:

Either there is someone and they are scum and won't come forward... or there is nobody, you really did steal and destroy my envelop yourself, and this is just a ruse to make you look town but keep you from actually being helpful.

If nobody stepos forward, it's strong evidence that it's a scum role.. why would scum step forward?

I know, I remember. I just seem to remember I28 implying it would be destroyed if he gave it up for another item. I'll look it up later, see if I can find it. I very well may be imagining that

fwiw, i just double checked... My second pm clearly stated that someone snuck over and destroyed it

If nobody stepos forward, it's strong evidence that it's a scum role.. why would scum step forward?

Or if nobody steps forward, its because you lied and you stole and destroyed it, just like I said doofus.

I'd vote: no

If the town is concerned about him, we should lynch him.

If we choose to lynch someone else, let the scum worry and wonder about what CTM might have in his hands tonight - whether that means they try to kill him or steal from him. Knowing what he has will just make their decisions easier.

May be we should just lynch him now...do we need any further reveals before proceeding?

Or if nobody steps forward, its because you lied and you stole and destroyed it, just like I said doofus.

or if nobody steps forward, perhaps it's because CTM is scum and whoever destroyed it is town. The destroyer wouldn't want to out themselves to scum to serve themselves up as a NK candidate.

a # of scenarios are possible, not just the one our Polish friend is trying to pawn off.

She'll be back in NY in a couple months, and said therefore I have a couple months to think about it, but I've already given it the half second of consideration I think it deserves.

Slats the pimp.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Lily (5): Vicious, Slats, Smash, Hess, Wombat

Hess (3): Pac, AVM, Primate

Vicious (2): Crusher, Jetscode1

Wombat (2): Lily, Verbal

Smashmouth (1): J80

Pac (1): CTM

CTM (1): JiF

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

I have to admit that I'm getting swayed by the fact that CTM stole the Ape's letter, which proved he was a least telling the truth, and then made that stretch of a case on him. I voted him for that to get his reveal, and the more I think about it, the more I think he's lying about something.

Unvote

Vote: CTM

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Lily (5): Vicious, Slats, Smash, Hess, Wombat

Hess (3): Pac, AVM, Primate

Vicious (2): Crusher, Jetscode1

CTM (2): JiF, Verbal

Wombat (1): Lily

Smashmouth (1): J80

Pac (1): CTM

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

So the part i left out on my case on the ape is that the destroying of items role seems more like a scum role to me. When the item got destroyed in my possesion, I thought it was curious that someone evil aligned would target me with that kind of action, when Ape had already publically admitted to having an item. (that's part of why i shole it from him, i knew he had it).. If ape's town, and the item destroyer is scum, why wouldn't they have visited ape last night? Then i thought maybe the item destroyer was town, so I wanted to see what happenned if I announced I had an item. (also item does have pro town benefits)

Those of you who are town should really read the circumstances of how and when I revealed my role and don't buy what the swine brothers ape and pacMule are selling. There's no way I would've volunteered to reveal before hess unless I thought he was going to announce he had destroyed the item in my possesion. If i had destroyed it myself, there's no reason to even bring any of that up.

When my death scene comes up town thief with no item destroyer abilities, look hard at the ape, if the item destroyer is a scum role, why wasn't he targetted when he admitted to having an item..

on edit: if item destroyer is town, I think they should reveal, if ape is town it could lead to two townies going down back to back. I don't believe scum would target you as you eliminated a town power last night and certainly seem more dangerous to town then scum

So the part i left out on my case on the ape is that the destroying of items role seems more like a scum role to me. So when the item got destroyed in my possesion, I thought it was curious that someone evil aligned would target me with that kind of action, when Ape had already publically admitted to having an item. (that's part of why i shole it from him, i knew he had it).. If ape's town, and the item destroyer is scum, why wouldn't they have visited ape last night? Then i thought maybe the item destroyer was town, so I wanted to see what happenned if I announced I had an item. (also item does have pro town benefits)

Those of you who are town should really read the circumstances of how and when I revealed my role and don't buy what the swine brothers ape and pacMule are selling. There's no way I would've volunteered to reveal before hess unless I thought he was going to announce he had destroyed the item in my possesion. If i had destroyed it myself, there's no reason to even bring any of that up.

When my death scene comes up town thief with no item destroyer abilities, look hard at the ape, if the item destroyer is a scum role, why wasn't he targetted when he admitted to having an item..

You sound like an idiot. I had NO case or suspicion of you until you strung your bad case out to this point.

First things first, I suggested you might (see that italic "might" :P ) have destroyed the item because nobody else visited me and destroyed it, only YOU visited me as far as we know, stole it and it came up destroyed. Now we have to trust you that you only stole it but didn't destroy it, and someone else saw it go from me, to you, and then destroyed it. Which seems more feasible? What your asking us to believe is the less feasible of the 2.

Besides that, you sound like a bitch whining that now Pac and I have teamed up as scum-mates to get you killed. Pathetic insinuation. Especially when you consider that when you made your reveal I vouched for you. Having no previous suspicion of you, I confirmed my letter being taken. If I was scum and so desperate to kill you that me and Pac would team up to kill you as scum, and expose ourselves as you suggest, then why wouldn't I just deny your reveal about taking my letter - call you a liar and watch you get lynched?. I could have just said my letter was never stolen and that you made it up after seeing JVOR's scene about the burned up letter... it would have bit me in the a$$ eventually, but no less than your theory if I was scum with Pac and pushing this hard.

You keep adding more and more slop to this layer cake of sh*t "case" you've built on me. My only case on you is that you are so desperate to kill me, you are making sh*t up that makes NO sense.

CTM if you are in fact town.... congrats, after lamenting how you played last game, you've gone right back to the well.

Yet, I'm the one you think is scummy for trying to avoid this.

Bravo.

Shut it already, I didn't seek you out. I've ignored quite a few or your responses so as not to dominate the game with bickering. I happen to find you suspicious, I'm not going to shy away from that just cause you have brain damage.

Like i said, if the item destroyer is a scum role like several have suspected it is, why wouldn't they target you N1 and get the sure fire removal of a townie item? From my perspective (and when i die, town will have the same persepctive), there's three possibilities, 1) you are scum 2) the destroyer is town and thinks you're town 3) scum decided to gamble that i had an item rather go for the surefire thing in you. I think 3 is probably least likely (although since it's you, maybe scum didn't fear a power .. heh). That's why i voted you day 2, just didn't mention cause I wanted to see what people talked about in regards to it. Slats thought it sounded like a scum role, but never wondered why you weren't targetted instead of me?

Then when I got the item I had a plan to try and figure it out, which has gone a little awry partially due to a minor misscommunication from mod (and partially due to me not clarifying everything before acting). If i'm the lynch today, since the item will be distributed randomly, I'll tell everything as long as not hammered before given a chance.

Archived