Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Lol. I still think CTM is most likely town. People make wrong choices, it happens. I was right about Smash, JiF, and AVM, but not such a good job on this one.

Brett has to be the next lynch. No time to **** around anymore.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is between Jack, Verb, and CTM...

JVoR, when are you going to talk about your death?

Bret ,JVoR was killed because he was the last to check in.

I think we all need a list. Everyone mention their top 3 and whoever's name is mentioned the most gets in the lynch pool. The lynch pool needs to be out of 2 players.

Bret ,JVoR was killed because he was the last to check in.

I think we all need a list. Everyone mention their top 3 and whoever's name is mentioned the most gets in the lynch pool. The lynch pool needs to be out of 2 players.

He says there is more to it than that.

Wow, you are so freaken dumb it's painful...

Bumping this. CTM and Jack are my picks for the last of the scum.

I don't believe for a second that Brett is scum. We have a town investigation on him, he hasn't been involved in any play that could have been a gambit and I find it very hard to believe that Smash, Brett, Jack and JIF all voted Slats when this play launched. Its far more reasonable that Smash and JIF voted Slats, another scum voted Smash right away, another piled on Smash late (AVM) to bus himself. Then of course Jack flip-flopping.

It seems clear to me that avm tracked vic to brett's house, if brett's the GF then they'd known vic would have an innocent on him and be able to vouch for him allowing him to go full force at Slats. How is that not potentially being involved in a gambit to sacrifice smash for slats?

CTM is the Godfather. He is crafty enough to have Jack play out the wifom of playing just like he did as town, look at Jack's play, its very exploitative of the wifom around his play in his 1st incarnation. Since Jack took over for Crusher, he has ONLY cased the same people he did in his first life as a townie.

When I started casing CTM, Jack started his arguing with me - relentlessly distracting me from my case on CTM. Totally see CTM coaching him up to do this, especially since CTM ran the gambit with AVM.... it meant they could use Jack like blunt object.

What the **** talking about? You think jack, who played the same way as town, needed to be coached into playing the same way by me afterwards?

Also, lets for a second assume you are right. if me avm and jack were the last 3 2 days ago, when it was 7-3, why would a gambit be run at all after just losing 2 scum. That very day alone we could've silenced someone and the 6 remaining townies would've need to vote in unison for scum in order to lynch. What's the odds of that? almost nill.. You really think I couldn't of figured that out and instead said, hey avm fake claim an investigation on me and seriously weaken our position in the process..

Do you really think I thought it would clear me somehow, when nitwits like you still consider me the boogie man

CTM knew lynching wrong with RD, whose limited participation would make him an easy lynch frankly, would put town in a very bad position.

Anyway, this is where I'm at.

Yes, and so did you. Yet, you voted with me, put it all on my and dan's shoulders and then launched into this nonsense with what seems to be feigned outrage over it. You're a ridiculous person, and cause I think you are town I'm not getting into the mud with you this time.

I was wrong about RD, what can I do.

What?

Since last game. Or the game before that. Or the game before that... all 3 of which you were convinced I was scum, based on terribly flimsy cases, but you argued and insisted I was scum all 3 times. However, NOW you think I've played an overtly scummy game and you have no desire to come after me? I think this speaks to your alignment and agenda more than mine.

short list

1) You've accused/ voted everyone in the game now and muddied the waters so much with numerous stupid conspircacy theories.

2) You pushed slats to reveal and purposely or unwittingly furthered scum agenda

3) You're little vote on RD and blatantly absolving of your own responsibility for it is classic scum tell

4) You waited till vic voted before voting smash (just like avm)

5) You actually said you were suspicious of a mod confirmed dead person's intentions

6) You argued that scum didn't place the double vote on day 1

that's off the top of my head.

Also find it perplexing that you could shill this type of crap, and blatantly ignore the way Jack has played...

I was willing to hammer jack 10 hours ago. Don't think for a second he's not on my short list.

Wow, you are so freaken dumb it's painful...

It seems clear to me that avm tracked vic to brett's house, if brett's the GF then they'd known vic would have an innocent on him and be able to vouch for him allowing him to go full force at Slats. How is that not potentially being involved in a gambit to sacrifice smash for slats?

What the **** talking about? You think jack, who played the same way as town, needed to be coached into playing the same way by me afterwards?

Also, lets for a second assume you are right. if me avm and jack were the last 3 2 days ago, when it was 7-3, why would a gambit be run at all after just losing 2 scum. That very day alone we could've silenced someone and the 6 remaining townies would've need to vote in unison for scum in order to lynch. What's the odds of that? almost nill.. You really think I couldn't of figured that out and instead said, hey avm fake claim an investigation on me and seriously weaken our position in the process..

Do you really think I thought it would clear me somehow, when nitwits like you still consider me the boogie man

Yes, and so did you. Yet, you voted with me, put it all on my and dan's shoulders and then launched into this nonsense with what seems to be feigned outrage over it. You're a ridiculous person, and cause I think you are town I'm not getting into the mud with you this time.

I was wrong about RD, what can I do.

... and I was wrong to trust and follow you, what can I do.

short list

1) You've accused/ voted everyone in the game now and muddied the waters so much with numerous stupid conspircacy theories.

2) You pushed slats to reveal and purposely or unwittingly furthered scum agenda

3) You're little vote on RD and blatantly absolving of your own responsibility for it is classic scum tell

4) You waited till vic voted before voting smash (just like avm)

5) You actually said you were suspicious of a mod confirmed dead person's intentions

6) You argued that scum didn't place the double vote on day 1

that's off the top of my head.

I was willing to hammer jack 10 hours ago. Don't think for a second he's not on my short list.

You just said you thought I was town and weren't going to get into it with me...

mafia symp ghost, imo

lol. CTM scum. They only had 4 teammates + the ghost symp, so they had to pull a strange gambit with AVM to win. Real bp that was hit on day 1 needs to reveal.

Crazy theories for the win!!!

Hahaha... I agree with this whole-heartedly. LOL I don't give a **** how crazy it sounds. :D

However, I don't think there is a BPV player in the game that was hit on N1. I think they targeted Slats, which is why they spent D2 and D3 trying to eliminate him.

Only reveal I'd expect to see from town here is Vig - and I'm assuming Brett and CTM will both claim it.

Yet he was 1 vote away and didn't. Instead went after me when I had 0 votes.

I'll give a slight benefit of the doubt since my erratic posting may have come off as bizarre. Practically invisible, genuinely not understanding half the stuff being said, then being more active in an attempt to appear less scummy'.

To me, that's something to worry about on another day phase. I don't see how we can view that as the most probable scenario for now. When we get down to the wire and a godfather is potentially still alive, than we deal with it imo.

Bumping this.

JVOR knocking down talk of an AVM/CTM gambit.

I actually think there could be 2 scum left, maybe just 1, and JVOR is just a mafia symp ghost here to help scum's cause in-thread the way other town spirits have been helping us. This theory isn't that wild when you consider the need for game balance. Its an excellent twist.

Going to bump some other posts, CTM to me is 100% scum. Verbal and Dan would be my other 2 suspects, if we lynch CTM and the game isn't over. I don't think JVOR needs to be lynched, just that he's not a spirit helping town... he stayed quiet for days, then suddenly injected himself to ensure the CTM/AVM gambit went the way they needed it to. Go back and read. JVOR's participation is night and day.

CTM didn't need to defend himself, he knew Vic had a town result on him. Still doesn't mean he is town, but he knew. Vic was baiting other players by feigning a non-town result on CTM, to see who would defend CTM as a townie most. To me, Dan was the most overt live player in defending CTM as town, other than CTM himself of course.

Was also surprised to see JVOR finally perk up... wonder why now. Still wonder what he meant at the beginning of the game about understanding things about his death, but not wanting to share them with us at the time. @JVOR can you talk about this now?

JVOR ignored my question about his death... but felt compelled to randomly stick up for Dan because of this post:

If AVM does in fact end up being scum... I have concerns about Dan.

We've now seen her take a hard stance on both Slats and CTM as townies. The way she's argued for Slats and CTM as town, like she "knows" their alignments before they flip is NOT like how Dan started the game. She started off confused and second guessing herself, lots of "it could be this, or it could be that, hehe" and now she's so sure of her reads on Slats and CTM, that she's emerged as super-townie in consecutive days steering us without a hint of second-guessing.

I've seen this before, in the game where she duped me in endgame.

The last time Dan was my strongest town read, she made one of the most epic scum comeback wins ever... and I had egg in my face.

All I'm saying is I can't dismiss her "seeming townie" because of that experience.

I do agree with you about Lily. In fact I remember back when Lily got silenced AVM said something about scum silencing one of their own, Jack said something like that too. I think AVM said it first though.

wow.. i didn't realize how much i was in your head. I own you.

I'm 100% scum now huh? What's the case? Saying you think this stupid gambit happenned isn't a case, it's a pea brained paranoia. Make it quick cause I won't be around later and this is lylo

Bumping this.

JVOR knocking down talk of an AVM/CTM gambit.

I actually think there could be 2 scum left, maybe just 1, and JVOR is just a mafia symp ghost here to help scum's cause in-thread the way other town spirits have been helping us. This theory isn't that wild when you consider the need for game balance. Its an excellent twist.

Going to bump some other posts, CTM to me is 100% scum. Verbal and Dan would be my other 2 suspects, if we lynch CTM and the game isn't over. I don't think JVOR needs to be lynched, just that he's not a spirit helping town... he stayed quiet for days, then suddenly injected himself to ensure the CTM/AVM gambit went the way they needed it to. Go back and read. JVOR's participation is night and day.

So if it's me and verb or dan, why didn't i just hammer jack like you wanted? Surely hammering jack would've been seen as less scummy and easier then pushing a new case (one that you had the foresight to blame me and dan for)

and **** you for making me spend the morning talking you off a ledge

So if it's me and verb or dan, why didn't i just hammer jack like you wanted? Surely hammering jack would've been seen as less scummy and easier then pushing a new case (one that you had the foresight to blame me and dan for)

and **** you for making me spend the morning talking you off a ledge

Optimus Primate

CTM

Crusher/Jack

brettw4rd

Dan X

Lily

DPR/Verbal

7 of us left, possibly 1 scum, nk tonight, lynch wrong, another nk and its still 4 players - 3 to 1. We've been assuming 2 scum. If there is 1, then its not lylo.

Why didn't you hammer Jack and instead forge a case on an inactive? I dunno... maybe for this scummy WIFOM. Maybe because I'm wrong and its you and Jack?

Optimus Primate

CTM

Crusher/Jack

brettw4rd

Dan X

Lily

DPR/Verbal

7 of us left, possibly 1 scum, nk tonight, lynch wrong, another nk and its still 4 players - 3 to 1. We've been assuming 2 scum. If there is 1, then its not lylo.

Why didn't you hammer Jack and instead forge a case on an inactive? I dunno... maybe for this scummy WIFOM.

sooo.. you got nothing.

If we're going to gamble on the mod doing something non standard, do you think some of us assuming you are innocent are wrong? Is it possible scum had 2 double voters? Or is that scummy to even consider?

I can't believe there's 4 scum left, just like scarface when SMC kept insisting my numbers were wrong, AVM i'm sure gave the real numbers. Also, as slats pointed out earlier, having the dead still being able to contribute is a nuisance for scum, I can't imagine they'd also be up against unfavorable numbers. (especially after Hess added a player) .. 16 versus 4 would be unbalanced, adding another townie at that point would cause a riot.. Bleedin helped with balance and anyone who can make it throughj his novels knows he takes balance very seriously

Yet he was 1 vote away and didn't. Instead went after me when I had 0 votes.

Actuallly I voted you first thing in the morning, when Jack only had 1 vote..

I'll give a slight benefit of the doubt since my erratic posting may have come off as bizarre. Practically invisible, genuinely not understanding half the stuff being said, then being more active in an attempt to appear less scummy'.

The being around to push slats thing had me pretty concvinced, sorry man..

Hated the way Dan swept in behind CTM to support the Duke case and lynch. I never trust Dan when she starts playing like a ninja like this. No opinions, no figuring things out... she's been largely unhelpful, isn't second-guessing, and when she strikes she strikes purposefully and with intention. Don't lynch Slats, lynch Smash. Don't lynch CTM, lynch AVM. Lynch RD... don't like it.

I might not be right, but I'd rather stick to my guns and be wrong, than keep letting everyone else's two cents make me waffle. I feel comfortable assuming that the final scum is NOT amongst the scummy acting players - but instead amongst the players with the sparkling clean games. CTM, Dan and Verbal. That is my order...

If I were the Vig, I'd shoot at CTM - it'll accomplish 2 things - it'll prove that someone OTHER than CTM is the Vig (which is the claim he's going to make) and it'll prove that he was or was not lying about the 1-time vest. If he was lying about the vest, he was probably lying about everything else and is in fact the GF.

Archived