Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Fvck meta-ing him. The guy pushed my lynch against Smash hard, he's the top choice of dead confirmed townies for Godfather, he was supposedly silenced yesterday with all those accusations flying around and he does absolutely nothing to defend himself overnight when he has a chance to speak.

How does the guy not defend loudly overnight if he's town?

It must be nice to be Brett.

Stay out of most major confrontations. Puts himself on the wrong side of the ones he gets involved in. Makes half-hearted votes, doesn't defend himself at all ---> Half the alive players don't find him scummy and Ape thinks a mod confirmed dead player who's been a big advocate of the scum deaths is scummier.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's been a lot of discussion here about how in larger games the 25% figure for scum is probably too high. 4/20 (stoners unite!), especially considering that they're all roled, seems pretty likely to me.

I also don't think there's anything like a full time vig in this game. Maybe a one-time day shooter, and a one-time night shooter (both spent). Maybe a gift shot like the monkey described with his extra vote.

I guess with only 2 shots it could make sense for there to be only 4 scum in total. The silencer is a pretty powerful role.

Please set one and soon. If Dan is town and refuses to vote this is going to be a bunch of people twiddling thumbs for several hours.

Lol poop on you! I do find him very scummy. I explained my reservations. It would be good to hear from other people about the chances of us actually being able to pull together a correct lynch numbers-wise.

Hey monkey...how many apes does it take to screw in a light bulb?

CTM are you silenced or not dude?

LOL, what a silly answer.

It's 11. 10 to throw feces at each other, and 1 to FOS the rest for taking the first light bulb out. The light bulb doesn't get changed.

I'm here and not silenced.

I'm really second guessing myself at this point, and inclined to follow the advice of the spririts, most of whom think Brett's the godfather.

Heh.

That makes a grand total of zero original thoughts for the whole game.

What's your take on Brett? You seem willing to talk about everyone but him.

Back when there was a lot of talk about him or CTM being GF, I was thinking that I'd choose him over CTM. He has had some scummy moments this game. I can go try to pull some up. I've already explained how hard that's been for me this game. I know he's usually more involved than he was this game. The one game last season where I modded for Runin, I seem to remember that he layed low until pushed into cofrontation at the end of the game. I'd be more comfortable voting him than say, Dan or Primate.

So I guess it comes down to him or Jack for me.

Back when there was a lot of talk about him or CTM being GF, I was thinking that I'd choose him over CTM. He has had some scummy moments this game. I can go try to pull some up. I've already explained how hard that's been for me this game. I know he's usually more involved than he was this game. The one game last season where I modded for Runin, I seem to remember that he layed low until pushed into cofrontation at the end of the game. I'd be more comfortable voting him than say, Dan or Primate.

Oops, sorry. I thought that was directed at me.

AVM claimed to track Dan, you, Vic, and CTM - while he was still trying to pretend he was town. I believe those are all true, because a potential town watcher could've countered any false claim and really screwed him good.

As for Jack, he replaced Crusher - and hate to rely on meta-gaming, but I have a really tough time thinking that Crush would leave the game if he were scummates with his buttmate, JiF.

Brett was getting a lot of heat during the day he was supposedly silenced, and didn't offer a word of defense over night when that silencing was lifted. Didn't offer much of anything. Hardly town-friendly play. Also think that AVM watched Vic investigate Brett, so that Brett then knew that Vic had an innocent on him and that allowed him to go after me with both barrels - after previously saying he had a town read on me.

What's your take on Brett? You seem willing to talk about everyone but him.

I've said it already - Brett was one of my first reads as either being scum or a roled townie. I haven't changed my mind about that.

I know I post a lot of crazy sh*t, sometimes its because I'm tired and not thinking... other times I'm acting. I think you know that?

I've said it already - Brett was one of my first reads as either being scum or a roled townie. I haven't changed my mind about that.

I know I post a lot of crazy sh*t, sometimes its because I'm tired and not thinking... other times I'm acting. I think you know that?

What do you think about Jack and Lily both voting Brett?

Archived