Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think about Jack and Lily both voting Brett?

I think with you shouldn't put him at L1.

I think CTM is lurking, and possibly NOT the silenced player because he's repping posts which Hess said the silenced player couldn't do. If he is silenced and repping posts... Hess should at least tell us CTM is breaking Hess's rule.

I think if there were 2 scum, and Brett is town, they would have both voted already.

I do think Jack has switched gears and now sounds flummoxed and townie... as opposed to aggressor.

I think with you shouldn't put him at L1.

I think CTM is lurking, and possibly NOT the silenced player because he's repping posts which Hess said the silenced player couldn't do. If he is silenced and repping posts... Hess should at least tell us CTM is breaking Hess's rule.

I think if there were 2 scum, and Brett is town, they would have both voted already.

I do think Jack has switched gears and now sounds flummoxed and townie... as opposed to aggressor.

I agree that it would be helpful to have that clarified.

The only thing I feel good about is having Jack and Lily where I can see them. Now I just have to figure out what to make of them, lol. It would be hilarious if one of Brett/CTM is faking being silenced. Haha.

Hess jump the deadline to 5 this is getting lame

Glad to see you back to your scummy ways.

A lot of people put a lot of time into this game, some actually care about the outcome... so put a sock in it.

Lily, are you the vig? Can I trust you?

I am not the vig. I don't think there is a vig. I think they were one time powers, and sadly, I didn't get one.

How in the world do I answer the second question? I'd say yes either way. :P

Glad to see you back to your scummy ways.

A lot of people put a lot of time into this game, some actually care about the outcome... so put a sock in it.

I care. If I didn't I wouldn't have asked to be subbed in when crusher dropped out. I just know when something's at a standstill. A stagnant game especially towards the end is lame. It isn't fun and it makes hours feel like days. Your waiting in anticipation because you've got so much invested. I'd like a controlled lynch but if random is the way it's going to be, why wait?

That is a good question. ARE you two (and CTM, if he can talk) going to let this go random, or are you going to make sure and avoid that? Or do you know yet?

I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm leaning toward voting someone ... maybe there were only 4 scum ... it makes no sense for scum to vote scum at this point in the game. I would like to know who's silenced at least. Lol.

I care. If I didn't I wouldn't have asked to be subbed in when crusher dropped out. I just know when something's at a standstill. A stagnant game especially towards the end is lame. It isn't fun and it makes hours feel like days. Your waiting in anticipation because you've got so much invested. I'd like a controlled lynch but if random is the way it's going to be, why wait?

:rolleyes:

I am not the vig. I don't think there is a vig. I think they were one time powers, and sadly, I didn't get one.

How in the world do I answer the second question? I'd say yes either way. :P

I never got a power either. Hess claimed to get the BV, Ape claimed to get DV, we either have a vig or distributed VK. And I didn't get anything. That's lame.

I believe Ape is scum. He said the mod gave him the DV but the other one time DV seemed like it was a role. All the dead players think Brets scum, I think Ape is.

I never got a power either. Hess claimed to get the BV, Ape claimed to get DV, we either have a vig or distributed VK. And I didn't get anything. That's lame.

I believe Ape is scum. He said the mod gave him the DV but the other one time DV seemed like it was a role. All the dead players think Brets scum, I think Ape is.

I think the monkey's the scummiest thing left outside of Brett.

Hahaha... you got 2 lives!

I can't even believe you are still trying to case me here. Alright, I'll humor you... I was the first one to say Bleeding gave me a power, I used it IN-THREAD and ONLY to avoid a random lynch, otherwise I wasn't going to use it at all, and JIF had the same ability as scum.

Makes me think your scum. JoF's sounded like it was a role. What a perfect way to slide through the rest of the game. Claim you've got a DV and don't know of you should use it. You ended up getting a townie lynched with it. I doubt Hess would have given it to you to help the town like you've claimed. Ape I'm sorry I just don't buy it.

Archived