Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to unvote and vote lily she hasn't been around. She got moderatly active when my lynch seemed inevitable. Then when I revealed she didn't seem to happy about it. So right now I've got to go with her.

I haven't been around much. I've been busy today. I'm around though now.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (7): Vic, Lily, JF80, CTM, Crusher, JiF, DPR

JF80 (1): Primate

Jack (2): Verb, Smash

Primate (1): Pac

Sharrow (1): JC

Lily (3): Slats, Jack, Dan

Not voting: Sharrow, Duke

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS Tomorrow 9:00 pm EST

I'd be willing to lynch Dan, JF80 or Pac in that order.

My list:

Lily, JF80, Dan and Pac (just because he's a twat.)

Of course you would.

Anyone remember a game where JF80 felt compelled to defend against every mention of his name?

I'd be willing to lynch Dan, JF80 or Pac in that order.

I feel good about Pac. Of course I did D1 last game, too, lol.

I really don't have any scummy reads on anyone right now. A very, very mild one on one person that I'd rather watch. Hehe probably if I weren't me, I'd be voting for Dan. Some games it's weird how I'm passive, then it's weird how I'm more aggressive, then it's weird how I'm confused and laid back again. This is one of my confused times.

I know what you were alluding to. Since when is it against the rules to point our your love of the cock though?

It's not, when is it against the rules to imply you misunderstood me and parlay that into calling you stupid ;)

I'm going to unvote and vote lily she hasn't been around. She got moderatly active when my lynch seemed inevitable. Then when I revealed she didn't seem to happy about it. So right now I've got to go with her.

I haven't been around much. I've been busy today. I'm around though now.

I don't usually get involved when the boys are playing around here. It's been pretty much a goof-off day. I'm here. I've been here on and off all day. Tomorrow, I'll be more busy, and I won't be around for the deadline. So, if you have anything to ask me, please do so.

Well why vote? The bal is rolling just fine. You dropped her to L-1 for no reason then. That seems pretty scummy

Two points: #1, DPR came in late...I SERIOUSLY doubt Hess would add him to the scum ranks. #2, that was L-3 he put her at, not L-1?

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (7): Vic, Lily, JF80, CTM, Crusher, JiF, DPR

JF80 (1): Primate

Jack (2): Verb, Smash

Primate (1): Pac

Sharrow (1): JC

Lily (3): Slats, Jack, Dan

Not voting: Sharrow, Duke

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS Tomorrow 9:00 pm EST

Two points: #1, DPR came in late...I SERIOUSLY doubt Hess would add him to the scum ranks. #2, that was L-3 he put her at, not L-1?

I agree with point #1, although a 3rd party is a definite possibility.

I agree with point #1, although a 3rd party is a definite possibility.

Fair enough, that's reasonable. Regardless, a non-killing 3rd party player (which I'd have to assume would be the case, as I find it highly unlikely Jack was shot at by both the scum and an SK) is the least of our concerns right now, IMO.

Jack, I reread your post, and you're right. I wasn't happy that a power role was revealed so early. No more, no less. And this is assuming you are who you say you are, of course.

Fair enough, that's reasonable. Regardless, a non-killing 3rd party player (which I'd have to assume would be the case, as I find it highly unlikely Jack was shot at by both the scum and an SK) is the least of our concerns right now, IMO.

I doubt there's an SK. What would be the point of one in the story Hess has painted? People vs. demons. Town vs. scum. That's it. That's the assumption I'm going with anyways.

I wouldn't rule out Hess killing off people as he sees fit though. He'd be the closest to an SK in this game.

And you too.

Thats your comeback? Wow.

You are worse than that fag Brett. Even though he's still got his cowardly early vote on me. That little ******* pussy cali homo fag. You guys probably bang it out together all the time.

Thats your comeback? Wow.

You are worse than that fag Brett. Even though he's still got his cowardly early vote on me. That little ******* pussy cali homo fag. You guys probably bang it out together all the time.

3,000 miles away? I think not. We skype.

I'm fine with dan.. she's only offered a minor appeal to emotion (teehee, sometimes i'm just confused and helpless little women, othertimes I'm a barracuda who eats fat crusher for lunch) and seems to be playing it like a roleless townie would. She hasn't hinted or mentioned revealing yet, so I'm kinda thinking maybe she's in the QT trying to figure out a good one.

I'm fine with dan.. she's only offered a minor appeal to emotion (teehee, sometimes i'm just confused and helpless little women, othertimes I'm a barracuda who eats fat crusher for lunch) and seems to be playing it like a roleless townie would. She hasn't hinted or mentioned revealing yet, so I'm kinda thinking maybe she's in the QT trying to figure out a good one.

Agreed. And it's odd that no one else has even blinked at it. Her defense was still aw shucks you guys. Just odd.

Lol I'll admit that JVOR has heavily encouraged me in the past to switch up my game more so I can someday become as unreadable as he is, but honestly some games I have more to work with than others. I don't make things up if I don't see anything.

That was very scary. She go's from little Red Riding hood to Jennifer's Body in a nanosecond. That sh*t ain't fun, fat people don't like sh*t that moves fast unless it's covered in gravy.

Jack, I reread your post, and you're right. I wasn't happy that a power role was revealed so early. No more, no less. And this is assuming you are who you say you are, of course.

You continue to try and cast doubt when there has been and most likely will not be a counter a claim. Because if someone counter claims then one of us will be lynched today and if it's me the scum will be lynched tomorrow.

I'm happy where my vote is

Agreed. And it's odd that no one else has even blinked at it. Her defense was still aw shucks you guys. Just odd.

I don't know what else you're looking for. Hehe I will say it's a welcome relief that people are actually voting me this time instead of the "derrr wish I could but she's too hard to lynch omggg." Plus it seems like I get to keep talking to the town after I'm dead? So if I see something I'll still have a chance to go barracuda mode. :P

Archived