Hess vs. sanity

Brett vs. Clay Matthew's peener

Crusher vs. gravity

JIF vs. the closet

Slats vs. prune juice

Vic vs. internet tough guys

AVM vs. whatever Vic tells him to do

Lily vs. Lily

I'm sure I'll think of some others... but...

Ahh good so far I've escaped the bad blood list. :P

I find it funny the only thing slats and Dan have aganist me is my poor use of the words "pretty sure" Im a terrible writer and admit that. So if word slips are what you goofballs use rather than what actully went on in the game go for it. I think Slats actions speak for themselves and CTM went back and posted what I had to say back then which also shows I was involved but Slats wants you to believe I was not... So hes lieing..... so what points more to scum obvious liars like slats or poor choice of words ?

You got more involved after he admitted lying, and then you were on him more for the "searcher" nonsense than the doc stuff.

It's a much easier path to victory if they get their doc kill.

How would you guys feel if we went in another direction and have scum flip a coin. I would investigate one of the two of them and the doc does the flip a coin thing as well. If I live I'd have conclusive results the following day.

I would normally be down for this, but i suspect you'd just get silenced and we'd be dealing with this tomorrow, also, if one of them is the godfather then we'd be screwed..

I'm sure this is a ploy to nk you, so a gf type making this play makes sense, considering they are basically roleless with a dead cop

You got more involved after he admitted lying, and then you were on him more for the "searcher" nonsense than the doc stuff.

I can see that. Trying to get me lynched on a different principal then doc so as not to tip off he was the doc.

Plus slats seems to be provoking smash and smash seems to be defending. I find the people defending themselves are usually town.

I'd be willing to go either way because one needs to go today. I think it's Slats who's fake claiming

I would normally be down for this, but i suspect you'd just get silenced and we'd be dealing with this tomorrow, also, if one of them is the godfather then we'd be screwed..

I'm sure this is a ploy to nk you, so a gf type making this play makes sense, considering they are basically roleless with a dead cop

Agreed. The silencing aspect is the only thing that makes me doubt it.

Obviously I have a horse in this race, but that's a concern of mine, too.

I've been playing loose this whole game, which I do as town - and I think I've been playing looser because I know I can protect myself at night. Every night. For me, that's been a great enabler to be more aggressive than I usually am. I keep more things to myself if I think they might get me killed at night. Lol! If you go back and look, my play all game will back that up.

I asked Smash to reveal some details about his role PM and he seems to've declined.

So I'll add this now: I got my doc powers from Bleedin, not Hess. Vic, sound familiar?

I'm leaning Smash. If Slats is scum, then this game just got a lot easier. Slats, CTM, AVM, DPR/Verb, and Raoul I'd bet.

If it's Smash, then there are a lot more possibilities, imo.

That's what I'm thinking.

So 2 power roles reveal (Vic and Slats) and Jetscode winds up dead?

Almost comes across as Vic fake-claiming Cop, then feigning caution about releasing the names because they'd be a "kill list" for scum, then kill the 1 of 2 names still alive to sort of make himself look more legit.

I'd like to know what Slat's full reveal is before moving forward. Last game I knew the rolefinder couldn't be town because we knew of a multiple other investigative roles throughout the game, knowing the actual role is helpful in assessing balance imo.

No this isn't role fishing either, Slats said he'd tell us on D4, but we had to run him up again. That is selfish and frankly aligns with the type of anti-town play he exhibited all of D3 (that JIF pointed out).

This was in my mind as well...Slats move to the forefront of my scum list...the intel from his lynch would be impressive...he was looking at JiF, Brett not to mention the a ghostly Pac...

Not to sound to hard to be pleased. But the scum could have received alternate role pms. That's really a null argument.

I've been playing loose this whole game, which I do as town - and I think I've been playing looser because I know I can protect myself at night. Every night. For me, that's been a great enabler to be more aggressive than I usually am. I keep more things to myself if I think they might get me killed at night. Lol! If you go back and look, my play all game will back that up.

I asked Smash to reveal some details about his role PM and he seems to've declined.

So I'll add this now: I got my doc powers from Bleedin, not Hess. Vic, sound familiar?

It's a much easier path to victory if they get their doc kill.

How would you guys feel if we went in another direction and have scum flip a coin. I would investigate one of the two of them and the doc does the flip a coin thing as well. If I live I'd have conclusive results the following day.

So you investigate one of them.

We tell the doc to self-protect.

You tell us your results after you die? (In theory.)

Also, before diving headfirst into D4... I did a lot of talking on D3, now I'd like to hear from some of the people that were afforded the opportunity to ride D3 out with little involvement.

Specifically Dan, AVM, Sharrow, and CTM - all of you guys were mostly spectators on D3. CTM I tried to get you to talk there towards the end of the day, but you were kind of closed off about sharing your thoughts.

Dan, I buy the aloof/confused bit for D1 and D2, but not we are into D4. D3 should have gotten some more content out there for us all to assess, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Right now, I do feel like you are playing that same game you did when you burned me at the end as scum.

AVM you haven't really shown us anything. Where is the eager beaver that's usually trying to help town?

Sharrow, seriously? At this point I want to vote you because you've contributed so little.

Also high on my list. but not quite as high as Slats

meh.. not much to go on..

they both voted jack pre reveal and were questioning his talkign about doc

neither gave up much post reveal

slats post reveal

smash post reveal (like a day later)

Wow. Someone is going through the motions...

Vote Slats

I cant believe you morons let him off the hook with that sh*tty half reveal. I mean really? The doc doesnt even offer to help the town by dipping out, not consolidating his vote and then at the last minute contributing to another townie death.

No way I'm going to be a part of him getting past this day phase. No way.

WHORES????? The f*** dude. Crusher and DPR get to eat smores, f*** bitches and get money, and we're stuck as spirits in a house full of morons? Not fair....at all.

How do you think I feel? Ya'll are clogging up my house and breaking things and now there's blood everywhere. Who's gonna pay for a cleaning service? :{

Did Slats reveal first? If so why did he show remarkable restraint earlier not to counter Jackoff, but is now squealing like a pig with 3 measly votes?

As I said, at that time I had no idea what kind of scum roles might be out there. With so many dead roleless townies, and the fact that Vic got a result meaning he wasn't roleblocked last night, I felt very comfortable revealing this morning.

I would've fully revealed last night, but decided not to once Vic claimed cop - because I wanted to draw the NK onto myself.

I have no clue what you're talking about.

Smash? Do you have any idea what he's talking about?

Vote Slats

I cant believe you morons let him off the hook with that sh*tty half reveal. I mean really? The doc doesnt even offer to help the town by dipping out, not consolidating his vote and then at the last minute contributing to another townie death.

This is the only time I've agreed with you this whole game.

As I said, at that time I had no idea what kind of scum roles might be out there. With so many dead roleless townies, and the fact that Vic got a result meaning he wasn't roleblocked last night, I felt very comfortable revealing this morning.

I would've fully revealed last night, but decided not to once Vic claimed cop - because I wanted to draw the NK onto myself.

shhhhhhh....

time for you to cross over.

Vote Slats

The only person I could consolidate on was Vic, and I wasn't feeling it.

Plus, scumbunny, I announced very early in the day, long before I had more than one vote, that I was going out that night.

I'm being helpful to RaoulDuke because he's a pal from a different Jets message board, there's rivalry between the 2 boards, and I want him to post here more. (I don't post at the other board.)

Also, I recruited him to play this game, so I wanted to help him out.

Other questions:

I don't know anything about Slats role. However, he hinted a role - and since everyone else is roleless townie. I'm assuming his role hint would have been enough to warrant a NK from scum no? Vic's too? Odd that 2 roles reveal and JC gets killed instead.

You can vote however you want, I said I want to hear from some people before moving forward. Me and Slats arguing allowed some people to play observer on D3. Do what you want.

Our last game had a flavor cop, watcher, 1-time lie detector and multiple investigative items all on the town side, and a rolefinder on the scum side. Don't assume anything about how many investigative roles there are. Town lost because Slats thought all those investigative roles were town including rolefinder and he never considered the imbalance of it.

Actually thought that was cum's best play and you should have suspected as much...they create the wifom whether Vic is the Cop or not and removed a confirmed townie from service...surprsied to see you spin it this way...

This is the only time I've agreed with you this whole game.

Thats your fault.

The only person I could consolidate on was Vic, and I wasn't feeling it.

Plus, scumbunny, I announced very early in the day, long before I had more than one vote, that I was going out that night.

Which means you had ample time to help the town out by revealing and giving us time to work it out or consolidating before you left. Which none of it matters because you lied and were around to do your thing by deadline and get another townie killed.

You are digging your own grave brother.

Alright.

They killed off your list last night, so I don't know if you should reveal your name or not. I think I'd lean towards holding it until that person is in danger of being lynched.

Disagree...I'd keep feeding them the next NK...until Vic finds scum...creates a wifom for scum...do we knock out cop or continue to take the cleared...also forces Vic to give up a scum or the "uncountered cop" comes forward...in the case Vic is scum and names the "uncountered cop" at least we get that resolved.

Archived