Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

I don't always find you scummy. In fact, last game I pointed out that you seemed less scummy to me as Dan's replacement than Dan seemed. I just got played by Pac.

You do seem scummy to me when you are scum, though. Like this game.

Yeah, well, a lot of good that did us when push cam to shove, eh doc?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack and CTM you can both **** off. That wasn't a suggestion above, do you see the question mark? I was asking Vic to clarify exactly what he suggested in the post he made that I quoted, BECAUSE it didn't make sense to me.

I've insinuated you are both playing scummy, not surprised to see you guys taking what you can to spin.

you ******* pig, early today you said you had a town read on me, now I'm attacking you for insinuating you're scummy.. a steaming pile of OMGUS is all you are, if scum were so out to get you, they'd just nk you. stop thinking that anyone who questions you is scum, noob

Yeah, well, a lot of good that did us when push cam to shove, eh doc?

Haha!

You know what, Surfer Girl? You could've played that endgame a little bit better yourself, I suspect.

And you're scum in this one. First Smash, then you tomorrow.

I think Smash is losing this fight between him and Slats, which makes me think hes town.

If Smash was scum, there is NO WAY he'd be letter this day go like this so far. You don't go make a play like this as scum and then let it happen like this. No way.

That's the only way I've saw it ever be played. Then I asked you and you said it varies depending on the mod. I wonder why your trying to imply something different.

You knew immediately that Lily would be able to talk at teh start of the night phase. I think it was a slip. I don't care how you say you've seen the silencer role played in the past. I'm not implying anything other than what I've stately clearly and concisely here. You are spinning, again...

SO we just let them both live for 2 days?

Can we lynch you today, I'm leary one of them is gf.. since you are pushing this, if you are town, i'd feel less leary

I NEVER said let them live for 2 days. Never.

I simply pointed out that scum knows how the silencer works, so there's no way they'd leave him alive but silenced, as HE suggested.

One of the 2 of Smash and Slats needs to go, without question.

You've taken every response I've given Vic as feedback on his suggestions, to help him vet them, and tried to spin it into me being scummy. I'm not suggesting anything, just making sure these ideas of his don't have holes in them... so far they have been flawed. So me stopping him from embracing a flawed plan, that scum could exploit, makes me scummy?

I think Smash is losing this fight between him and Slats, which makes me think hes town.

If Smash was scum, there is NO WAY he'd be letter this day go like this so far. You don't go make a play like this as scum and then let it happen like this. No way.

Maybe Smash just doesn't have the stomach to push the lie, so he's letting his scummates push back for a little while.

Maybe Smash just doesn't have the stomach to push the lie, so he's letting his scummates push back for a little while.

Slats its really funny you should say this when Ive already pointed out 3 lies that you have tried to get away with.

I thought it was a suggestion. A very scummy suggestion. So your the one who can **** off. I'm reading these posts from my phone and it's hard to notice every punctuation. I'm not going to let you brow beat me and make me cower under the monkey FOS of doom.

Then you tried to turn things over saying how I knew Lily was going to be able to speak at night. When you know my reason for thinking so, because you answered my questions.

Your the one accusing me of spinning things while your doing the same thing.

Your definitely pinging my radar

^^^ This was NOT a suggestion.

Jack and CTM you can both **** off. That wasn't a suggestion above, do you see the question mark? I was asking Vic to clarify exactly what he suggested in the post he made that I quoted, BECAUSE it didn't make sense to me.

I've insinuated you are both playing scummy, not surprised to see you guys taking what you can to spin.

Then they wouldn't have picked Smash to come forward in the first place, they would have picked a teammate that could stomach it.

Well, I know JiF couldn't've pulled it off. I figure Smash probably isn't the guy packing this silencing ability, either.

I'm wasting a beautiful day in front of this machine. I'm gonna take a bike ride.

Smash, dig yourself a hole.

I won't be too long, I'm no athlete. Lol!

Schedule for the rest of the day: hang in front of the computer. cook dinner, eat it in front of the computer. take a shower, drive to work, and post from my phone from about 7PM on.

Be nice if we could dispatch this scum before I get in the car, tbh.

I thought it was a suggestion. A very scummy suggestion. So your the one who can **** off. I'm reading these posts from my phone and it's hard to notice every punctuation. I'm not going to let you brow beat me and make me cower under the monkey FOS of doom.

Then you tried to turn things over saying how I knew Lily was going to be able to speak at night. When you know my reason for thinking so, because you answered my questions.

Your the one accusing me of spinning things while your doing the same thing.

Your definitely pinging my radar

Tell me what I'm spinning.

I'll tell you flat out, Smash is lying - Brett, you and CTM all belong on the short list of next lynches. If people need to lynch me to feel better about that list, then they should go for it.

Unvote

Vote Smash

Edit: When it comes down to it, Smash countering Slats there is a routine play by scum - considering we started with 21, have had 7 straight townies die and its an opportunity to sacrifice 1 scum, to take out the doc and cop in order.

Smash not knowing roles came from BG sealed it.

the ape waiting so long to pick a side makes me think he was scum safe playing

Hahaha... oh, am I the last one to take a side? You idiot.

The minute I called you out at the beginning of this day phase, it became your mission to paint me as scum.

You immediately knowing to vote Smash makes me think you are bussing.

Unvote

Vote Smash

Edit: When it comes down to it, Smash countering Slats there is a routine play by scum - considering we started with 21, have had 7 straight townies die and its an opportunity to sacrifice 1 scum, to take out the doc and cop in order.

Did you bother to read my post ? Obviously not

Hahaha... oh, am I the last one to take a side? You idiot.

The minute I called you out at the beginning of this day phase, it became your mission to paint me as scum.

You immediately knowing to vote Smash makes me think you are bussing.

1) I voted slats

2) I called you out, you're calling out was supposed after having a town read on me... nobody's stupid

3) You waited till after vic made his call, which tells me you were waiting to see how that fell before committing

Unvote

Vote Smash

Im really not sure what this means or why your letting this decision come down to this variable but I got my role PM from BG . What do you mean you had differing role PM's ? i dont get it ?

Again did you skim or not bother at all ? if you didnt bother that makes you scum taking orders in a QT thread. Explain Please

I think this is a bad idea... feeling very good about Slats as scum. Hes been setting up this entire situation since he started getting pressure yesterday. Too calculated, very Slats-scum esque.

The fact that slats sought to verify himself with me due to our role PM's makes me feel better about him.

Official Vote Count:

Slats (4):Smash, Jack, Brett, Jif

Smash (5):Slats, Dan, CTM, Vic, Primate

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Brett and Jack on Slats, CTM and Dan on Smash... all decided nice and early which side to take. Appropriately bussing and pushing so as to not all be in one spot. Seems like the right split up for scum given the importance of a play like this.

I figure at least 2 of those 4 is scum.

Interesting to see 3 of them trying to sell me as scum the minute I mention their names too... Brett, Jack and CTM all of a sudden everything I say "pings" them, and needs to be twisted out of context for you all to see. Shameful scum, shameful.

Archived