Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Brett and Jack on Slats, CTM and Dan on Smash... all decided nice and early which side to take. Appropriately bussing and pushing so as to not all be in one spot. Seems like the right split up for scum given the importance of a play like this.

I figure at least 2 of those 4 is scum.

Interesting to see 3 of them trying to sell me as scum the minute I mention their names too... Brett, Jack and CTM all of a sudden everything I say "pings" them, and needs to be twisted out of context for you all to see. Shameful scum, shameful.

Revisionist history? I brought you up about the double voter thing before I even picked aside... it was actually my first post of the day.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again did you skim or not bother at all ? if you didnt bother that makes you scum taking orders in a QT thread. Explain Please

Oh, just because you said it - doesn't make me believe you knew it.

You needed to see me and Slats say it, to know not to bite on Vic saying he didn't get it from BG.

Interesting to see 3 of them trying to sell me as scum the minute I mention their names too... Brett, Jack and CTM all of a sudden everything I say "pings" them, and needs to be twisted out of context for you all to see. Shameful scum, shameful.

mafia exists in an ape-centric universe, in your mind anwya

Revisionist history? I brought you up about the double voter thing before I even picked aside... it was actually my first post of the day.

I know you did. Then you really didn't talk about it anymore - until the middle of this mess.

As people are picking sides, you 3 all decide to start casing me. Town needs to pick between 2 doc claims - and we've got you 3 chirping and blatantly spinning (CTM, Jack) my posts to make me look scummy. I might be wrong about you, but don't ignore the other 2...

I know you did. Then you really didn't talk about it anymore - until the middle of this mess.

As people are picking sides, you 3 all decide to start casing me. Town needs to pick between 2 doc claims - and we've got you 3 chirping and blatantly spinning (CTM, Jack) my posts to make me look scummy. I might be wrong about you, but don't ignore the other 2...

as you keep mention how me, brett and jack are likely scum in every post.. lol.. what a goofball.

not getting dragged down this path of hypocrisy with you this game..

No offense to slats, I think you're giving him far too much credit

I don't know... in my mind, if I was trying to pull this off... I think I would have claimed how I received my powers in the exact same way.. it seemed pretty easy to deduce. If you think maybe not Slats, well, there are more people that have been working on this play than him. Anyone in the QT could have pointed it out.

mafia exists in an ape-centric universe, in your mind anwya

Ape-centric has nothing to do with it.

I call you out. I call out Jack. Suddenly the 2 of you are blatantly spinning every post I make to try making me look scummy - amidst everyone else trying to determine which Doc to believe. Go figure.

Oh, just because you said it - doesn't make me believe you knew it.

You needed to see me and Slats say it, to know not to bite on Vic saying he didn't get it from BG.

Good job keep your vote as it is now you lose the doc and the cop tonight idiot. What trickery vic would not have mattered what I posted yet you used your 90% sure slats was scum to just get me to say anything.

Stupidest sh*t I have ever seen. you dont catch possible scum with assumptions

Im out for a bit have to eat something.

I don't know... in my mind, if I was trying to pull this off... I think I would have claimed how I received my powers in the exact same way.. it seemed pretty easy to deduce. If you think maybe not Slats, well, there are more people that have been working on this play than him. Anyone in the QT could have pointed it out.

Slats and I were the high men last night. He would've had to have thought of doing his half reveal to prevent the train being run up on him after my full reveal with the intention of eventually revealing the following day as being the doc. It feels to me more like he was trying to protect his role for as long as he could. It's bad enough we have the doc and cop out in the open now. Had that happened yesterday I may not have lived the night.

ape here's the whole exhange..

you made a scummy post, i attacked your post before even seeing my name mention, you mentioned my name in a later post, i respond and you say this:

"Not trying to case you dummy. I was asking for your input. I've had a town read on you,"

stop being such a ******* hypocrite, it's seriously maddenning.. I came after you first

So 2 power roles reveal (Vic and Slats) and Jetscode winds up dead?

Almost comes across as Vic fake-claiming Cop, then feigning caution about releasing the names because they'd be a "kill list" for scum, then kill the 1 of 2 names still alive to sort of make himself look more legit.

I'd like to know what Slat's full reveal is before moving forward. Last game I knew the rolefinder couldn't be town because we knew of a multiple other investigative roles throughout the game, knowing the actual role is helpful in assessing balance imo.

No this isn't role fishing either, Slats said he'd tell us on D4, but we had to run him up again. That is selfish and frankly aligns with the type of anti-town play he exhibited all of D3 (that JIF pointed out).

Also, before diving headfirst into D4... I did a lot of talking on D3, now I'd like to hear from some of the people that were afforded the opportunity to ride D3 out with little involvement.

Specifically Dan, AVM, Sharrow, and CTM - all of you guys were mostly spectators on D3. CTM I tried to get you to talk there towards the end of the day, but you were kind of closed off about sharing your thoughts.

Dan, I buy the aloof/confused bit for D1 and D2, but not we are into D4. D3 should have gotten some more content out there for us all to assess, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Right now, I do feel like you are playing that same game you did when you burned me at the end as scum.

AVM you haven't really shown us anything. Where is the eager beaver that's usually trying to help town?

Sharrow, seriously? At this point I want to vote you because you've contributed so little.

sigh... i knew peace couldn't last too long..

This post reeks..

In one post you undermine uncountered cop in Vic, role fish for slats (without voting) (there's nothing anti-town about not role revealing until l-2), attack the pac train which was 100% logical given the deadline (that you double hammer'd btw)

That's not true... and lazy. You want to case me on day 3, there's plenty to go off besides spectating, I cased pac initially and was wrong, was one of the first vic voters, and I pressured vic to reveal before splitting.

My suspect list right now is you, avm and brett

I'm going to say this once. Yesterday town had no clue, I mixed it up and tried to elicit content from people. We still have no clue. Do the math.

Not trying to case you dummy. I was asking for your input. I've had a town read on you, and want you to be more proactive here... I thought that was clear. You don't have to be defensive, I'm not attacking... just prodding you to get more involved. You usually have no objection to vocally leading the town.

PMs don't really matter to me. Like Brett said, BG already announced he was giving out roles. And apparently scum and town alike got the first empty PM.

That said, I just think it's far more likely Smash is scum than Slats. And we are in much better shape if Slats is scum and we lynch Smash than we are if Smash is scum and we lynch Slats.

vote:Smash

I'm feeling JiF for scum. Very much feeling him as scum.

I think this is a bad idea... feeling very good about Slats as scum. Hes been setting up this entire situation since he started getting pressure yesterday. Too calculated, very Slats-scum esque.

Hey Vic, I hope you don't investigate either JiF or Brett tonight.

Do what you want, of course, but that's my hope.

I don't get it.. is that sarcasm?

No, I think it would be a wasted investigation. JiF is definitely scum, you probably are. Either of you could be willing to be this out in the open pushing me because you're a godfather. Better he tries to find someone more hidden.

I did like Vic's trap though. It got me excited.

The vic trap ? what did it trap ? His own freakin teammate . Good job using that sh*t.

When you goofballs lose both the Doc and the Cop enjoy the rest of the game.

No freakin hope .

No, I think it would be a wasted investigation. JiF is definitely scum, you probably are. Either of you could be willing to be this out in the open pushing me because you're a godfather. Better he tries to find someone more hidden.

Wow, you figured out 3 scum in 1 day. Such an all-star.. you've come a long way since Office Mafia.

It just looks to me like he has been setting this up. Its too thought out, and he was scummier to me than smash was before the whole doc controversy.

That's my whole thing. it's WAAAAAAY too thought out. Basically you're saying he had this planned since my reveal. Typically as scum you have reveals ready but it is rarely something as obvious as a doctor. Too easy to get counter-claimed and slip-up.

It just looks to me like he has been setting this up. Its too thought out, and he was scummier to me than smash was before the whole doc controversy.

What a bunch of BS! :lol:

You know why it sounds thought out? Because it's true - that's why. It all makes sense for the way I've played this game from the moment I was notified that I was the doc.

Wow, you figured out 3 scum in 1 day. Such an all-star.. you've come a long way since Office Mafia.

Actually it took me a little while. I was feeling neutral on Smash until he countered me. Lol! It was monkey and Jack asking for me to reveal before he did who I didn't want to answer. I expected a reasonable response from Smash and instead got scum. Pretty cool.

But yeah, thanks!

I genuinely don't see it dude. Smash's hesitance at first really does it for me...I dunno how Slats could be scum here. I see what you're saying that it doesn't make sense for it to be Smash, who wasn't on many peoples radar, but that is what it is. Maybe they felt it made it more believable?

Vote: Smash

Archived