Sacred Thrust Memorial Hospital - Sign Ups

Jack_D

This...everyone is scared after last game and their intro to you was intense and now you're modding.

Fear is in the heart of our mafia community right now.

If that's the case then give me your lunch money.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, but...you can't be afraid of anything. I mean, you ride a trike for cryin' out loud.

If that's the case then give me your lunch money.

I signed up you dumb ****s. I fear no emo. I create emo for the sake of emo entertainment.

I'm glad Ed is dead. Although he wasn't as annoying to see in action ad he was to read about. Tyrion FTW.

No I think Sean Bean did a really good job of making me sympathize more with Ned than I did in the books. I was always (and still am) a Jon Snow fanboy. But Tyrion is a close second.

whose missing? we added nae but lost lilly..

hess

bleeding

smc .. who said he wanted to play

Jvor

Dan

missing some names

Those are the ones that are left. I think. Everybody else said they're sitting a game out.

Thanks for including me, jack. I'm good for this game.

As to Game of Thrones, Bean did a good job making us sympathetic to him compared to the books. I'm just worried about the other characters carrying the series now since they're pretty nondescript now with few exceptions.

For instance, Snow was mentioned and he's the most compelling good guy now BUT he won't be in the forefront. The Imp is still the star of the bad guys.

Thanks for including me, jack. I'm good for this game.

As to Game of Thrones, Bean did a good job making us sympathetic to him compared to the books. I'm just worried about the other characters carrying the series now since they're pretty nondescript now with few exceptions.

For instance, Snow was mentioned and he's the most compelling good guy now BUT he won't be in the forefront. The Imp is still the star of the bad guys.

I think Dany will do a good job of carrying the show in a way. She's a character you want to cheer for in the sense she started out as meek and has become this confident Queen. In the books I felt that Cat and Robb carried the story of the Starks quite well. We'll see, but I'm genuinely loving this show. Would be a great mafia game!

I'm glad Ed is dead. Although he wasn't as annoying to see in action ad he was to read about. Tyrion FTW.

No I think Sean Bean did a really good job of making me sympathize more with Ned than I did in the books. I was always (and still am) a Jon Snow fanboy. But Tyrion is a close second.

SERIOUSLY?

I haven't started watching yet, thanks for the spoiler alert guys. :blink:

Get cable

:P

I have cable. Haven't watched yet. Luckily for me I have a human brain and figured out to stop reading your posts before reading any spoilers

Ape's real probalm is being an idiot..

I have cable. Haven't watched yet. Luckily for me I have a human brain and figured out to stop reading your posts before reading any spoilers

Ape's real probalm is being an idiot..

Is it your human brain that also compels you to convince yourself that you can get at least one to two more days out of those boxers before washing them?

Is it your human brain that also compels you to convince yourself that you can get at least one to two more days out of those boxers before washing them?

Yep, we humans like to procrastinate

Archived