Sacred Thrust Memorial Hospital - Sign Ups

Jack_D

Jack D... what is the holdup? Is everyone taking a game off at the same time here?

I guess. I wasn't going to pm everybody but I guess I will. If Hess, Dan, JVoR, and Bleedin, maybe slats play it'll still be good to go.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget Sharrow -- with no Sharrow, slats, or JVoY in this game who will I unleash my mock outrage on? :(

Could always see if IrishJet wants to play again, I dunno where Wombat is, and there's guys like Woody Paige as well

CTM is waiting 3 yrs so he can get GoT on Netflicks and then say, "Damn, why didn't anyone tell me this series was this good?"

haha...

hoenstly, i hate this waiting a week sh*t..

i'm just waiting for the season to end

I can;t Jack. Would love too but just too hectic right now. Sorry man.

crusher hibernates in the summer, needs to eat constantly during june to make it till september with only a bacon iv all summer

I'll play.

I'm definitely taking off next game. I'm on vacation in two weeks, and don't want to spend a minute of it pissed off at my little internet fantasy game.

I think I may do BSG to close the season, as I did with Goonies last summer... I'll hold off so you can get in on it.

I think I may do BSG to close the season, as I did with Goonies last summer... I'll hold off so you can get in on it.

No game will ever end a season as well as that one. A silent bup-z, gets everyone to vote him so he can bomb kill his muffin top to end the game!

Come'on! Hands down the best ending to a season ever!

No game will ever end a season as well as that one. A silent bup-z, gets everyone to vote him so he can bomb kill his muffin top to end the game!

Come'on! Hands down the best ending to a season ever!

That was a good game... all the twists I loaded it with and it came down to 2 people... couldn't believe it worked out that balanced, for my first try at modding.

Hopefully I can come close with BSG... I definitely have to work with material I have a vested interest in, it allows for creative wrinkles that make it more than just another game I feel.

That was a good game... all the twists I loaded it with and it came down to 2 people... couldn't believe it worked out that balanced, for my first try at modding.

Hopefully I can come close with BSG... I definitely have to work with material I have a vested interest in, it allows for creative wrinkles that make it more than just another game I feel.

100000% agree - if the mod is that invested in the material, you know they put the effort into it to make a good game. And it makes the players want to be more invested as well, to do it justice. Looking forward to it.

Alright fine, I'm in. As I told CTM when he PMed me earlier, the new job definitely limits my daytime availability and with a review coming up, I'm going to be sure to keep my internet traffic to a minimum, meaning it'll really just be limited to lunch time and when I can hope on from my phone until I get home in the evenings. Not that I'm the most post-whoring player there is anyway, but just throwing that all out there.

I think Dany will do a good job of carrying the show in a way. She's a character you want to cheer for in the sense she started out as meek and has become this confident Queen. In the books I felt that Cat and Robb carried the story of the Starks quite well. We'll see, but I'm genuinely loving this show. Would be a great mafia game!

I have a setup in the works. Might have to make some changes after ADWD comes out though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived