Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

Awesome ******* decision. Whoever the real cop is, thanks a lot for sitting with your thumb up your a$$. I hope you dipsh*ts know better than to follow JC around and trade more than just one town for his a$$. No, not convenient at all that he disappears for days after his reveal while I'm getting all of the heat, while as more information comes out everything surrounding his situation reeks like sh*t and then shows up as soon as people start questioning his whereabouts. Only upside I guess is I don't have to deal with this sh*t-show of a game anymore. Good luck ****ers.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I see the difference. Really, Jack could have been a LD, watcher, tracker, cop, or just full of sh*t. All we know is he was representing an nighttime investigative role.

Exactly, and this represents an ability reveal... which is why I am asking for clarity. I am under the understanding that we can only say the name of our roles, but yet JC was able to use an analogy for an ability, to share results... and Vic was not able to use the same analogy to discuss his ability.

I want you stifled because you're a blowhard who gets things spectacularly wrong 99% of the time. I refuse to adhere to any course of action you lay out on principal alone. We're better off ignoring you or doing the complete opposite of whatever you suggest.

I'm not laying out a course of action, I'm asking the mod for balance... and you are trying to derail me. GFY scumbag.

Exactly, and this represents an ability reveal... which is why I am asking for clarity. I am under the understanding that we can only say the name of our roles, but yet JC was able to use an analogy for an ability, to share results... and Vic was not able to use the same analogy to discuss his ability.

actually, i think he inferred it and we ran with it.. which is different..

you turd

But how is Vic using JC's analogy not ok.. but JC using it to begin with ok?

All he said was he could pick up the 8 ball. If that implicates him as a back up claim then it implicates jc as a finder claim. Goose. Gander. Tomato Tomatoe.

All he said was he could pick up the 8 ball. If that implicates him as a back up claim then it implicates jc as a finder claim. Goose. Gander. Tomato Tomatoe.

because he explicitely stated it? It's not like he got modkilled, which I'd assume he would if he said "back up cop".. he was warned for being explicit..

and you guys say I'm robotic, yet can't pick up the nuance here.

because he explicitely stated it? It's not like he got modkilled, which I'd assume he would if he said "back up cop".. he was warned for being explicit..

You have it down pat.

I agree with this. I don't want anyone to get modkilled... I just want to know what constitutes a broken rule and what doesn't...

For sh*t sake, if I say threw poo at PERSON because poo throwing works good at night and that is why they had a blank in their blankety blank... is it the same as what JC did? Or what Vic did?

Saying you did anything at night is essentially an "ability" reveal, and goes outside the boundaries of a "name" reveal. Which brings me back to the larger issue... how do town roles benefit the town, if we can't share the roles without knowing what does and doesn't constitute breaking these ambiguous rules?

Maybe if people want to leverage their roles as much as they can, they should PM the mod and find out exactly how far they can go?

^ This.

Don't like all this BS arguing with the mod. It's Jack's game. He made the rules, he's enforcing them as be sees fit. If a townie gets important info overnight that they want to share with the town, they should discuss with the mod how they can do just that. Period.

Also, I have such a town vibe from Sharrow at this point that you should probably lynch both of us.

I get the nuance... what I'm concerned with is how can other roles convey what they do with their abilities, without over-stepping this slight, slight nuance?

Seems rather absurd to me that we're all going to be thinking of analogies to convey the information that is supposed to be shared amongst townies in order to create balance in the game. Balance in the game is rooted in town roles using abilities to vet each other and find scum.... if we can't do that fluidly, without risk of modkill, then we are essentially playing vs. scum and mod... with limited ability share info... and to me that isn't balanced.

Anyway, if nobody sees my point - then fine - it just confirms my assumption that you are all ******* retarded.

I get the nuance... what I'm concerned with is how can other roles convey what they do with their abilities, without over-stepping this slight, slight nuance?

Seems rather absurd to me that we're all going to be thinking of analogies to convey the information that is supposed to be shared amongst townies in order to create balance in the game. Balance in the game is rooted in town roles using abilities to vet each other and find scum.... if we can't do that fluidly, without risk of modkill, then we are essentially playing vs. scum and mod... with limited ability share info... and to me that isn't balanced.

Anyway, if nobody sees my point - then fine - it just confirms my assumption that you are all ******* retarded.

Ifand when you die in this game, you and I will discuss my balancing technique. You will see exactly why I did whati did.

For now, stop spamming the game. Anything your questionable on pm me if I can answer I will.

Because Ape he said he asked the eight ball it said BG was scum. The eight ball works better at night.

You all assumed that he meant he viewed BG, and BG turned up scum.

Exactly, he used 8-ball as an analogy... for viewing a player.

Then Vic said he'd be able to use the 8-ball too.

JC defined an ability through analogy, Vic leveraged that analogy to convey info.

I'm wanting to know if I create an analogy for a different ability that I may or may not have, can the analogy be embraced and discussed by another player... or will that be an over-step?

Ifand when you die in this game, you and I will discuss my balancing technique. You will see exactly why I did whati did.

For now, stop spamming the game. Anything your questionable on pm me if I can answer I will.

Done.

The worst mod decision so far was letting the monkey live.

I should hypothetically throw poop at you with the ability I may or may not have during the phase of the game that is opposite of day and rhymes with "tight" ... because you may or may not be a complete, or partial, doosh.

You don't want rules? Enjoy talking in maybe / maybe-not's.

Exactly, he used 8-ball as an analogy... for viewing a player.

Then Vic said he'd be able to use the 8-ball too.

JC defined an ability through analogy, Vic leveraged that analogy to convey info.

I'm wanting to know if I create an analogy for a different ability that I may or may not have, can the analogy be embraced and discussed by another player... or will that be an over-step?

Yes it can as long as they are not explicit with it. Vic said he can pick up the eight ball and the town will move on. That wasn't breaking the rules but it was close enough as to warrant a warning.

JC and his usage of the eight ball is well documented in other games. He could have been lying. Vic's usage of the analogy left no doubts as to what his ability may be. there is no grey area with Vic. He is or he isn't. JC could be anything. There are areas of grey. See the difference?

Yes it can as long as they are not explicit with it. Vic said he can pick up the eight ball and the town will move on. That wasn't breaking the rules but it was close enough as to warrant a warning.

JC and his usage of the eight ball is well documented in other games. He could have been lying. Vic's usage of the analogy left no doubts as to what his ability may be. there is no grey area with Vic. He is or he isn't. JC could be anything. There are areas of grey. See the difference?

Dude, stop. This could go on for months. You dont need to explain yourself to the Ape. He's not going to be happy no matter what the explain is...just post the F'ing scene that tells us nothing already.

JIF, please reveal in order as CTM asked... fruit.

Almost as funny as Just In Fudge. Hopefully it yields as many neg bombs.

Stop pandering to them Jack. Tell them to SUCK IT& STFU. Very simple really.

Dude, stop. This could go on for months. You dont need to explain yourself to the Ape. He's not going to be happy no matter what the explain is...just post the F'ing scene that tells us nothing already.

Almost as funny as Just In Fudge. Hopefully it yields as many neg bombs.

Yawn.

You sound like JF80 lobbying for neg rep bombs... such a pussy.

Archived