Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early on long before the big teammate reveal this was CTM and JIF going at it. CTM even voted JIF . Now I could understand if they were scum teammates trying to distance themselves a bit but why would they do this if they knew each other were town ? Does that make sense ?

I went back to re read from the beginning looking at all the interactions of CTM and JIF and it started out ok with some agreements then it went into full blown arguement and name calling and Voting. Then all was well and they were great vig team buds ? In the beginning I was starting to think hummmm maybe they are town (when I went back to read) but then the blowout which makes no sense at all. Like I said earlier these 2 clowns came up with this scenario and they didnt think it out .

a) we met up later in the game

B) we toyed with the idea of having a flame war to see if scum would try and flame it on

Almost forgot Vote CTM

really, you should've been shot yesterday regardless of your role... you're lost

surprise surprise... our cop and masons with uzi's are still alive.

Had a kick off meeting at work today and wasn't around. Nothing has changed for me. I'd like to lynch JC but no one will so I'll go back to

Vote JiF

Had a kick off meeting at work today and wasn't around. Nothing has changed for me. I'd like to lynch JC but no one will so I'll go back to

Vote JiF

Go figure, the 2 biggest block heads in the game dont get it.

I'm done trying to explain. You'll see in the end. All we were trying to do was narrow the pool. Didnt work. Oh well.

I'm voting Nae or Verb today. Thats it.

a) we met up later in the game

B ) we toyed with the idea of having a flame war to see if scum would try and flame it on

really, you should've been shot yesterday regardless of your role... you're lost

Explain to me how your a and b examples make any sense at all ? How could you toy with the idea of having a flame war if you met up later in the game ???????? Its bullsh*t like this that you have been spewing all game long yet you want me to believe you ?

Im making some very valid points and all you come back with is, OMG your lost, and OMG you can apologise after the game, and OMG I feel bad for Smash, nothing with any substance at all. I will say this, if you are town you have played this horribly.

Explain to me how your a and b examples make any sense at all ? How could you toy with the idea of having a flame war if you met up later in the game ???????? Its bullsh*t like this that you have been spewing all game long yet you want me to believe you ?

Im making some very valid points and all you come back with is, OMG your lost, and OMG you can apologise after the game, and OMG I feel bad for Smash, nothing with any substance at all. I will say this, if you are town you have played this horribly.

:face:

if you'e the doc, i think we've played it wonderfully.. lets just hope you aren't scum with a bpv

@mod am i allowed to go into anymore details on how and when jif and i ca,e to know each otehrs alignment, without revealing role names?

Vote JiF

I agreee.

VOTE: JiF

if you'e the doc, i think we've played it wonderfully.. lets just hope you aren't scum with a bpv

@mod am i allowed to go into anymore details on how and when jif and i ca,e to know each otehrs alignment, without revealing role names?

It's unfortunate that you can't say more, because I'm struggling with what roles you guys might have, too. I was thinking siblings, where one was cop and one was vig - but then you'd be all over JC. Really can't come up with a town aligned pair that can kill like you guys seem to be able to.

I can see that JiF isn't who JC investigated last night, either. Lol!

It's unfortunate that you can't say more, because I'm struggling with what roles you guys might have, too. I was thinking siblings, where one was cop and one was vig - but then you'd be all over JC. Really can't come up with a town aligned pair that can kill like you guys seem to be able to.

I can see that JiF isn't who JC investigated last night, either. Lol!

We can play the mod...Jack is a new player here...who knows what roles he dreamed up...maybe their the wonder twins power and now they activated...have any ideas.

I'm at a loss...please explain...cause I cannot figure it out...would you prefer I move it toward you?

Anyone else have an idea? Any of the DMers care to weigh in...

I'm willing to vote either of them. There are so many holes in their little story that Crusher could fit thru. -waits for them to say that I'm just omgus'ing-

Since Jif has more at current I'll go that direction

Jif

I'm at a loss...please explain...cause I cannot figure it out...would you prefer I move it toward you?

Anyone else have an idea? Any of the DMers care to weigh in...

I think the actions have helped the town, and at the very least we should be kept alive for awhile (if scum doesn't kill us)

we pressured verb yesterday and he used a very town unfriendly power (in general).. so we learned somwthing

why not even pressure nae and see what happens there, before chasing down the loudmouths

I'm willing to vote either of them. There are so many holes in their little story that Crusher could fit thru. -waits for them to say that I'm just omgus'ing-

Since Jif has more at current I'll go that direction

Jif

<--- not surprised by this development

I think the actions have helped the town, and at the very least we should be kept alive for awhile (if scum doesn't kill us)

we pressured verb yesterday and he used a very town unfriendly power (in general).. so we learned somwthing

why not even pressure nae and see what happens there, before chasing down the loudmouths

Make a case on Nae...I'd listen...right now your talikn in riddles with an overdose of anyone but us.

Make a case on Nae...I'd listen...right now your talikn in riddles with an overdose of anyone but us.

Yes. Make a case. Maybe you can convince me that I'm scum. Then I can ride off into the sunset in my big red wagon.

I buy the surgeon as a killer, but I don't understand how they could have 2 or more kill attempts and also apparently be masons with a QT. Also don't understand the play threatening Smash with a night kill, potentially leaving JC unprotected; lol, also don't understand why he wasn't killed last night with Smash presumably protecting himself.

But they had 2 day kills and took out a claimed RB who was blocking the cop, and a claimed roleless nurse, both of which were probably lynch candidates anyway. I would think scum would be looking at bigger targets than that. If they really did the killings (and they still haven't been countered) then they're probably town imo.

heres one of my problems (among the many others I have pointed out)...you guys keep refering to verbal over and over yet you decided to kill Hess who was posting a boat load of nothing. How does that make sense ? How does anything you have explained make sense ? No one seems to know what the hell you two are up too but the ones who question your explanations are blockheads ?

I buy the surgeon as a killer, but I don't understand how they could have 2 or more kill attempts and also apparently be masons with a QT. Also don't understand the play threatening Smash with a night kill, potentially leaving JC unprotected; lol, also don't understand why he wasn't killed last night with Smash presumably protecting himself.

But they had 2 day kills and took out a claimed RB who was blocking the cop, and a claimed roleless nurse, both of which were probably lynch candidates anyway. I would think scum would be looking at bigger targets than that. If they really did the killings (and they still haven't been countered) then they're probably town imo.

Personally I think CTM is hiding under the cover of possible mod kill if he talks. If scum reveal a role they die as well, so CTM is trying to play it smart claiming hes being held back.

If you look at the earlier interaction between JIF and CTM (which I posted the Quotes) you will see they are obviously trying to distance themselves from one another, then all of a sudden they are a team with Vig abilities ?? Tell me what game mechanic would have triggered this nonsense? Do town teams ever have reason to vote one another and point out possible scum issues with their teammate ? The answer is no.

Then comes the cover of the Mod, (which I explained above) CTM asks the mod if he can tell us that they didnt know they were teammates they just found out at a point in the game directly after their little back and forth claiming the other was scum. The mod told CTM he was pushing it and would be mod killed. CTM is banking on the fact this makes him look innocent but once again keep in mind the Scum are under these same restrictions. They have offered nothing definitive that they are town other than the fact they have killed numerous people. They both Point at verbal yet they decide to kill Hess who was under no suspicion at all, Is this pro town behavior ?

These are all valid questuions I have asked which were countered with JIF calling me a blockhead and CTM saying I need to get a clue. They have offered nothing other than name calling and more lies in response. This IMO makes them scum.

They point to the fact not killing me makes them town as well but CTM made referece to my possibility of being the Doc when we all revealed our names as did many others so with us knowing they have these day kill abilities how smart would it be for them to kill me during the day ? It would be stupid but CTM wants you to believe this Vetts them as town. Its obvious to me they are either playing really bad or they are scum that cant crawl out of their tangled web of deceit.

Please explain cause I'm not getting it...

They are basically saying that they would have kept their mouth shut and just killed instead of talkinG about it on thread and drawing attention.

heres one of my problems (among the many others I have pointed out)...you guys keep refering to verbal over and over yet you decided to kill Hess who was posting a boat load of nothing. How does that make sense ? How does anything you have explained make sense ? No one seems to know what the hell you two are up too but the ones who question your explanations are blockheads ?

I noticed that, too. When I said I felt better about them, I was expecting them to respond to that somehow - they didn't. Makes me think they are looking to keep me positioned as a top lynch ahead of themselves.

I think I'm cool with chopping that 2-headed monster in half.

Vote: JiF

so you dont see how that time line makes no sense ?

You are a moron or scum. Maybe scum with bv. IDK...but wow. You are a very thick man Smash.

Hey there! Someone with a brain! Amazing.

I really cant believe this.

Slats, Sharrow, you both seem very town right now and you are the only ones actually thinking. Use what you are seeing in reaction to me and CTM to win this game for the town. All we tried to do was narrow the pool and see some reactions around 2 confirmed townies and I still think we have 3 but Smash is just lost. Even if we realized that you guys would never know for sure, we figure that we could use this to build cases. I have no clue how everyone doesnt see this vetted us...but whatever, its funny as hell to watch and we'll find out when the game is over.

unvote CTM Vote JIF really does not matter to me which one I vote for so I went with the one who had more votes. Can we get an official Vote count plz ? I think this puts JIF at five votes or L-1

Dumb...really really dumb.

BTW, check out what my 2 favorites for scum are doing right now. This kind of backfired on us, but I still think those of you who are town can benefit from this.

Personally I think CTM is hiding under the cover of possible mod kill if he talks. If scum reveal a role they die as well, so CTM is trying to play it smart claiming hes being held back.

If you look at the earlier interaction between JIF and CTM (which I posted the Quotes) you will see they are obviously trying to distance themselves from one another, then all of a sudden they are a team with Vig abilities ?? Tell me what game mechanic would have triggered this nonsense? Do town teams ever have reason to vote one another and point out possible scum issues with their teammate ? The answer is no.

Then comes the cover of the Mod, (which I explained above) CTM asks the mod if he can tell us that they didnt know they were teammates they just found out at a point in the game directly after their little back and forth claiming the other was scum. The mod told CTM he was pushing it and would be mod killed. CTM is banking on the fact this makes him look innocent but once again keep in mind the Scum are under these same restrictions. They have offered nothing definitive that they are town other than the fact they have killed numerous people. They both Point at verbal yet they decide to kill Hess who was under no suspicion at all, Is this pro town behavior ?

These are all valid questuions I have asked which were countered with JIF calling me a blockhead and CTM saying I need to get a clue. They have offered nothing other than name calling and more lies in response. This IMO makes them scum.

They point to the fact not killing me makes them town as well but CTM made referece to my possibility of being the Doc when we all revealed our names as did many others so with us knowing they have these day kill abilities how smart would it be for them to kill me during the day ? It would be stupid but CTM wants you to believe this Vetts them as town. Its obvious to me they are either playing really bad or they are scum that cant crawl out of their tangled web of deceit.

LMFAO!!!

Boy you are going to feel silly later.

LMFAO!!!

Boy you are going to feel silly later.

Hey JIF if Im wrong thats fine, we've all been there before. I wont feel silly at all but the ones who should feel silly are you and CTM for the piss poor job you 2 are doing if you do happen to be what you say you are.

The really dumb, and lost comments dont rattle me one bit. Once again you have no rebuttal at all to what I have said other than insults. All you have proven is that you can kill. In no way shape or form does this vett either on of you since scum are capable of killing as well. This was a very easy route for you both to take since we get nothing on death. Im not sure how this game turns out or how we even win it but I simply do not trust you or CTM beacuse you have made so many mistakes along the way and you wont admit to any damn one of them. Your hanging on the one notion that because you targeted and killed who you said you would that makes you town, yet you have never given any explanation (even when asked ) why only one person has died at night. I think you get a kill every phase and if you dont use it you can stack them up. So today you can get 2 kills one day kill and last nights kill that you probably didnt use but want us to believe you did and it was blocked and I think you have done that previously as well.

Maybe my theories are crazy to you because no matter if your town or Scum you have to defend yourselves. You have done a horrible job either way.

Dumb...really really dumb.

BTW, check out what my 2 favorites for scum are doing right now. This kind of backfired on us, but I still think those of you who are town can benefit from this.

With all your super powers why dont you just kill your 2 favorites for scum ?

Archived