Dumbest men on TV part 2

Smashmouth

Yep this needed its own thread. In the 19 inning game Mike and Mike were going on and on and on about how the catcher clearly tagged the runner, they kept showing the same 3 replays over and over and it did look like he MIGHT have tagged the runner. It certainly was not conclusive. So they wait for the idiot baseball analyst John Kruck to come on and make statements like the umpire needed to be home . While The moron Kruck was blabbering on and on about how terrible this was they showed a 4th replay in super slow mo at a different angle showing the catcher clearly missed the tag by at least a few inches. Neither one of the Mikes or kruck bothers to acknowledge this new replay and while they are showing it they are still outraged how this horrible call ended this epic game and how could the umpire do this. So now that it looks obvious the umpire got it right ESPN keeps slamming it home and showing the first 3 replays with Reshia Candidate commentating on the play. Im sure it will go on throughout the day. Did anyone bother to tell these idiots that the last conclusive replay was the one showing the correct call while they continuously rambled on about what a catastrophie this was ?? Mike and Mike must have spent 10 minutes on this issue and th entire time they stated you have to be an idiot to think he was safe. Well I got news for Mike And Mike they are the idiots;

Yep this needed its own thread. In the 19 inning game Mike and Mike were going on and on and on about how the catcher clearly tagged the runner, they kept showing the same 3 replays over and over and it did look like he MIGHT have tagged the runner. It certainly was not conclusive. So they wait for the idiot baseball analyst John Kruck to come on and make statements like the umpire needed to be home . While The moron Kruck was blabbering on and on about how terrible this was they showed a 4th replay in super slow mo at a different angle showing the catcher clearly missed the tag by at least a few inches. Neither one of the Mikes or kruck bothers to acknowledge this new replay and while they are showing it they are still outraged how this horrible call ended this epic game and how could the umpire do this. So now that it looks obvious the umpire got it right ESPN keeps slamming it home and showing the first 3 replays with Reshia Candidate commentating on the play. Im sure it will go on throughout the day. Did anyone bother to tell these idiots that the last conclusive replay was the one showing the correct call while they continuously rambled on about what a catastrophie this was ?? Mike and Mike must have spent 10 minutes on this issue and th entire time they stated you have to be an idiot to think he was safe. Well I got news for Mike And Mike they are the idiots;

Maybe you didn't read this quote from the ump that made the call...

"I saw the tag, but he looked like he oled him and I called him safe for that," Meals said. "I looked at the replays and it appeared he might have got him on the shin area. I'm guessing he might have got him, but when I was out there when it happened I didn't see a tag.

"I just saw the glove sweep up. I didn't see the glove hit his leg."

This photo isn't conclusive, but it's enough for me to say there's no 'clearly missed the tag' situation here. Do you have one that does show it?

JiMyv.jpg

Regardless, I don't think you should end a 19 inning game because you're tired and you think there's a tiny chance the tag may have missed when the catcher clearly had the ball and position well in advance of the runner. It needs to be conclusive, which this doesn't seem to be.

if you see the replay Im talking about its pretty obvious. if the umpire was unsure then yeah shame on him for calling a runner safe who might have been tagged 5 feet before he got to home plate. His thought process may have been wrong for how he made the call but if the call is right then the media needs to lay the hell off the guy.

Did you see the last replay in super slo mo ? he clearly missed the tag. The Ump might not have seen that last one since they only showed it this morning.or I guarantee he does nto make that statement

Is there a link?

Is there a link?

Dan they were playing it on Mike and Mike while they were talking to John Kruk ...Like I said the first 3 replays they showed over and over for about 10 minutes then when Kruk came on they showed another angle in super slo mo and he clearly missed the tag they showed it over and over while the three idiots were talking and I could not believe not one of them ackknowledged what was happening it was actully comical. My wife looked at me and said are they not looking at this replay or are they just continuing with their agenda of ripping the ump apart. So Im not sure I can find the video for you.

Mike and Mike is the most overrated sports radio show. I'm surprised you could last 10min watching those clowns.

I actully watch in the morning sometimes to get the scores and any possible breaking news but the show is horrrible I agree.

Dan they were playing it on Mike and Mike while they were talking to John Kruk ...Like I said the first 3 replays they showed over and over for about 10 minutes then when Kruk came on they showed another angle in super slo mo and he clearly missed the tag they showed it over and over while the three idiots were talking and I could not believe not one of them ackknowledged what was happening it was actully comical. My wife looked at me and said are they not looking at this replay or are they just continuing with their agenda of ripping the ump apart. So Im not sure I can find the video for you.

NP. I believe you and I could see them being oblivious although Golic is usually a bit more grounded in reality. I'm disappointed because they were really good for years but now it seems like we're going through a transition in sports radio where the old are staying too long and there isn't much new blood that I really like.

Well MLB just announced the ump blew the call. so much for that video you saw.

Well MLB just announced the ump blew the call. so much for that video you saw.

wow this is really crazy they showed that damn thing 10 times in a row (then Ive never seen it again) and he clearly wiffed on the tag you could see the gap I dont know what to say to this.

Warren Sapp and the morons on NFL network "Tim Tebow is on of the best leaders in the NFL." Tim Tebow has started 3 games.

Dukes and Sapp and that idiot hosting (forget his name) are horrible not just because they are idiots but becuase the show itself is terrible they talk over one another constantly and you cant even understand wtf they are saying. When they pan over to the host you can hear Dukes blabbering in the background its hilarious how bad it is. Only reason I watch them is to get any possible breaking news. Rich Eison (sp?) does a great job with faulk, mariucci

Your "super slow replay" sucks. You can see his pants move when he's tagged in the normal slow motion from the 3rd base side. He was definitely out. Not to mention that the throw beat him by 3 feet.

Archived