The "I Love Braylon" Thread

slats

I'm pretty sure 95% of us want him back and have not called him a thug turd, but we dont make the decisions and it's clear the Jets will not bring him back and are going another direction. The rest of us are accepting it and trying to move on, stop pouting in the corner and join us.

no.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant jump on a bandwagon that has no direction or cause. Braylon Edwards did everythng we asked of him here as a NYJET he single handidly won games for this team. So what he had a drunk driving conviction. Donte Stallworth killed a man, others have had other issues. This is the NFL.

I'm pretty sure 95% of us want him back and have not called him a thug turd, but we dont make the decisions and it's clear the Jets will not bring him back and are going another direction. The rest of us are accepting it and trying to move on, stop pouting in the corner and join us.

This.

Either money or off field concerns or both are causing the Jets to look in another direction. I think the vast majority of the site will be thrilled if they decide to look back in Braylon's direction, but that doesn't look to be the case.

If he goes to NE hes gonna destroy us, I see it now.

Revis can, and will shut down and force 85 to change his name two more times this season. Wilson, Cromartie, Strickland, Buchanan or whoever we lineup against Braylon will get abused worse than Herm-era clock management.

Like Ive seen others say here...until I see that Braylon has signed somewhere else I'm not ready to rule him out despite what beat writers and tweeters say. Lost all confidence in twitter after Nnamdi BS that went on yesterday. I mean up until the last second Cimini is tweeting nonsense that wasnt true so I'll wait till its fact and not rumor.

not to mention Santonio Holmes is one contact high away from being suspended, but noone is ragging on him. That didnt stop the Jets from giving him a monster contract

Shhhh. Havent you heard? He won a Super Bowl on a team that wasn't the Jets. QUICK! Someone go google who the Patriots punter was when they cheated the Rams out of a dynasty! We need that experience!!!

And yes Holmes is awesome. I just love some Braylon, and I believe these are withdrawals we're all going through :P

Shhhh. Havent you heard? He won a Super Bowl on a team that wasn't the Jets. QUICK! Someone go google who the Patriots punter was when they cheated the Rams out of a dynasty! We need that experience!!!

And yes Holmes is awesome. I just love some Braylon, and I believe these are withdrawals we're all going through :P

I know im being a total whiny bitch here, I just love Braylon man, he's my fav...this stings more than when I found out my ex girlfriend cheated on me with a post op. :mellow:

If Braylon = Vegeta-SSJ.jpg

than

Santonio = Ssj2_son_gohan.jpg

I know im being a total whiny bitch here, I just love Braylon man, he's my fav...this stings more than when I found out my ex girlfriend cheated on me with a post op. :mellow:

I'd rather find out my ex cheated on me with a post op (slightly different than you, I know :P).

Ex GF-Next GF couldn't be as bad as Braylon-Plaxico

It's kind of hypocritical because the people pumping Holmes right now will blow up the first time he fumbles the ball away or avoids a defender that he could block on a running play. Holmes is kind of like the Cromartie/Rhodes of WRs lol.

I'd rather find out my ex cheated on me with a post op (slightly different than you, I know :P).

Ex GF-Next GF couldn't be as bad as Braylon-Plaxico

It was a weird situation, you'd rather smang a chick that was once a dude who has a prosthetic vagina? Have at it then.

Losing Braylon hurts more.

I had no idea the Patriot punter was the MVP of the Super Bowl and made a HUGE punt, one of the great punts in history to win the game for them with a minute and change left.

It was a weird situation, you'd rather smang a chick that was once a dude who has a prosthetic vagina? Have at it then.

Tell Tanny how you feel...

mtannenbaum@newyorkjets.com

So you're saying early on he was awesome, then he loses ability towards the end and basically becomes a secondary character?

That's what I'm sayin' man.

No what I'm saying is that Cell = winning the SB and Santonio will be the one. BTW everyone knows if Chi-Chi wasn't such a stereotypical Asian mother Gohan would have been better than both Goku and Vegeta.

But we had plenty of scratch to throw @ Nnamdi who we didnt need. Now all of a sudden we're impoverished. GTFOH.

Whats scary is if we would have signed Nnamdi we would not have had any money to sign anyone else according to the Jets or people reporting on the Jets. Which would have made the offense take 2 steps backward. Whats even scarier is the offense still might takes 2 steps backwards.

This team will go 8-8 maybe 9-7 next year bank on it with 2 losses to the Patriots. Possibly the Fins as well since they give us trouble no matter what.

I can imagine that the reaction to the chick was something like "WTF?!," while the reaction to Braylon will be "WHY!?!?!"

Followed by tears, pain, and the inevitable binge drinking brought on by Braylon lighting the Jets up next year.

Piccolo fans knoweth what you speaketh.

:rl:

Whats scary is if we would have signed Nnamdi we would not have had any money to sign anyone else according to the Jets or people reporting on the Jets. Which would have made the offense take 2 steps backward. Whats even scarier is the offense still might takes 2 steps backwards.

This team will go 8-8 maybe 9-7 next year bank on it with 2 losses to the Patriots. Possibly the Fins as well since they give us trouble no matter what.

GlassHalfEmpty.jpg

I had no idea the Patriot punter was the MVP of the Super Bowl and made a HUGE punt, one of the great punts in history to win the game for them with a minute and change left.

My semi-sarcasm was lost. I apologize.

No what I'm saying is that Cell = winning the SB and Santonio will be the one. BTW everyone knows if Chi-Chi wasn't such a stereotypical Asian mother Gohan would have been better than both Goku and Vegeta.

We'd just have to hope Kurt Warner isn't Cell. ;)

I can imagine that the reaction to the chick was something like "WTF?!," while the reaction to Braylon will be "WHY!?!?!"

Followed by tears, pain, and the inevitable binge drinking brought on by Braylon lighting the Jets up next year.

:rl:

jets-braylon-edwards.jpg

>

80941267.jpg

YOU TAKE IT BACK SMASH!!!! DON'T YOU WISH THAT EVIL UPON US!!

Monster Penis = Monster contract

Rex knows size matters.

Logically, it makes sense.

I cant jump on a bandwagon that has no direction or cause. Braylon Edwards did everythng we asked of him here as a NYJET he single handidly won games for this team. So what he had a drunk driving conviction. Donte Stallworth killed a man, others have had other issues. This is the NFL.

You've outdone yourself here. BRAYLON EDWARDS WAS PARTYING WITH DONTE STALLWORTH, ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS, THE NIGHT HE KILLED A MAN.

Can we change the title of this thread to "The I'm IN Love With Braylon Edwards, And I Will Rationalize Til I Pass Out From Exhaustion, Because If Loving Braylon Edwards Is Wrong, I don't Wanna Be Right" Thread?

Monster Penis = Monster contract

Rex knows size matters.

BE17 is a 6'3" black guy, Im sure he has a monster penis as well...

And size did matter back in the day before I discovered my true self when I liked teh penis!

Archived