Will Kenrick only sign after his legal issue is over?

TNJet

Dude why are you such a Dick?

Because the OP was lazy?

A simple internet search or paying atention to reports and you wpuld have known that his trial is put off until November. In that case the Jets would not be able to wait "until his legal issue is over."

Because the OP was lazy?

A simple internet search or paying atention to reports and you wpuld have known that his trial is put off until November. In that case the Jets would not be able to wait "until his legal issue is over."

1st off he was not talking to me it was intend of TNJet 2nd read the rest of his post all over the site.

1st off he was not talking to me it was intend of TNJet 2nd read the rest of his post all over the site.

Yeah, he and I were referring to OP. I just quoted you, not to point you out.

Actually might be the wisest move for Kenrick. Throw the dice on a holdout and if the legal matters clear, he's got a higher dollar value to his rookie contract. Sign before, and he's looking at offering a discount plus tons of just-in-case clauses. Considering he isn't really prepared to make an impact with such a late start to this season, He might do well to avoid signing for a few months. Of course, if he goes up the river, he just fuxed himself out of a good chunk of change.

Actually might be the wisest move for Kenrick. Throw the dice on a holdout and if the legal matters clear, he's got a higher dollar value to his rookie contract. Sign before, and he's looking at offering a discount plus tons of just-in-case clauses. Considering he isn't really prepared to make an impact with such a late start to this season, He might do well to avoid signing for a few months. Of course, if he goes up the river, he just fuxed himself out of a good chunk of change.

Maybe he also wants to protect his Jets money against the civil suit that will surely be filed against him before the ink is dry on his Jets deal?

Maybe he also wants to protect his Jets money against the civil suit that will surely be filed against him before the ink is dry on his Jets deal?

We should totally be lawyers.

Lancemehlot and Shane Esq: So awesome, we don't need no pussy Bar Certification! Call the Law Offices of L&S now--if you don't have a case--we'll get one for you! Lancemehlot and Shane...**** Yeah!

We should totally be lawyers.

Lancemehlot and Shane Esq: So awesome, we don't need no pussy Bar Certification! Call the Law Offices of L&S now--if you don't have a case--we'll get one for you! Lancemehlot and Shane...**** Yeah!

Booyah!!! Our first order of business: ensuring that Kenrick gets paid in unmarked twenties, passed to him under the table of an Italian restaurant in Goshen.

The way the system seems to be slotted there is little to gain or lose by a holdout, so his value is not really at a low because of this. What I would think is going on right now is the Jets desire to guarantee his base salary this year and probably next. While Im not terribly familiar with the new rules yet, it seems that the tricky issue is that for forfeiture to occur the offense must happen in the same league year as payment with the exception of signing bonus money which is always fair game. I have to imagine that the Jets do not want Ellis to see money that is guarnteed and protected in the event he goes to jail. Teams have the right to negotiate individual forfeiture on guaranteed salary and that is probably what they are working on.

Because the OP was lazy?

I knew you computer nerds could tell me faster than a google search engine, hence less typing and searching for myself. Lick my nutz.

Archived