Henne said Orton chants made him sad

Klecko73isGod

Dolphins fans are some of the worst scumbags I've ever encountered. It's bad enough to hate on opposing teams and their fans like they do (including spitting on our coach), but they are booing the guy who's supposed to carry the team and make big improvements this year. Even when Mark Sanchez was struggling in the middle of his first season, the fans didn't boo him. Sure they got disgruntled, but they didn't boo the man every time he came on the field. That sh*t is counterproductive. Dolphins are going to stay in the basement while the Jets, Bills and Pats all improve. Totally classless fans.

I hate the stupid fish, but I do remeber the Jets fans doing this to Penny during a game... What was it, Penny broke his ankle or something, yet he kept playing. I was seriously ashamed when the crowd booed Penny that day.

But I digress... Squish the fish!!

Actually, Jets fans were accused of cheering Pennington's injury when they in fact cheered Clemens as he rushed out onto the field for the first time in his career.

Who the hell cares about the QB situation in Miami. They blow. :angry:

This may come as news to you, but the Miami Dolphins are actually division rivals of the New York Jets. The QB situation of a team the Jets have to play is absolutely relevant to the Jets, particularly when it's a team the Jets will have to play twice.

I don't wanna be the guy to bring this up, but uh, last time the Jets played Chad Henne, he beat us, so he deserves a little props.

Not really. Henne went 5-for-18 for 55 yards in that game. His team won 10-6. The Jets red zone deficiencies lost that game more than anyone on the Dolphins side did to "win" it for them.

Archived