Strippers at the tailgate party........I'm for that!!

Tennessee_Jet

http://www.tampatrib.com/floridametronews/MGBJIGQPLGE.html

TAMPA - -- Policeraided a strip club on wheels parked near Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, complete with a disco ball and seven strippers performing lap dances for fans.

Police busted the "Party Bus," owned by Gala Transportation Inc. of Tampa and rented by the strip club Deja Vu, shortly before Sunday's kickoff between the Buccaneers and the Chicago Bears.

http://www.tampatrib.com/floridametronews/MGBJIGQPLGE.html

TAMPA - -- Policeraided a strip club on wheels parked near Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, complete with a disco ball and seven strippers performing lap dances for fans.

Police busted the "Party Bus," owned by Gala Transportation Inc. of Tampa and rented by the strip club Deja Vu, shortly before Sunday's kickoff between the Buccaneers and the Chicago Bears.

Football, tailgating, lap dances and beer. Sounds good to me!

We can do both. =D> faba is selling his ticket so there's still time to get in. Just hope that your wife doesn't read this thread.

I thought of a funny joke. But you were the only person who would have gotten it. I was going to just delete this thread and then post something to Faba saying I wanted to buy his ticket. :mrgreen:

Turns out though...I have to go to church that day! :wink:

I thought of a funny joke. But you were the only person who would have gotten it. I was going to just delete this thread and then post something to Faba saying I wanted to buy his ticket. :mrgreen:

Turns out though...I have to go to church that day! :wink:

Because of personal circumstances I can not go anymore - I have more disappointment now to endure with this Jets season and now missing a stripper tailgate

Archived