The Official Maurice Jones Drew Thread [Merged 3X]

NYGiantFan10

How many coaches have coached 2 different teams to the SB?

And I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure the DC in NE during the SB run in 96 was Al Groh and not BB.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, you're really not good at this stuff.

3 - Parcells, Mike Holmgren and Don Shula.

Weeb Ewbank did win an NFL Championship with the Colts and also a SB with our beloved New York Jets. Weeb - as underrated a head coach as JiF is a poster.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many playoff games exactly did Dallas and Miami win under Parcells? The fact is, Parcells never won a playoff game as a HC without Bill Belichick running his defense while Belichick has done significantly better since he cut ties with the Tuna. That right there kinda says who was the brains of that duo. The fact is that none of those Parcells' supposed "disciples" ascribe to Parcells' two-decades-too-late philosophy of how to win football games, which is why they've had much more success since parting company with Parcells than he has had since parting from them.

are the bills in the AFC ?

I forget

wait chad was a good qb but the oline was a mess the guy was always on his a$$ but for the rest we do draft horrible we need depth thats what good teams do with real GMs not numbers guys GMs that know talent and draft well not guys with problems in school that only get worst as they move to the nfl.

How many playoff games exactly did Dallas and Miami win under Parcells? The fact is, Parcells never won a playoff game as a HC without Bill Belichick running his defense while Belichick has done significantly better since he cut ties with the Tuna. That right there kinda says who was the brains of that duo. The fact is that none of those Parcells' supposed "disciples" ascribe to Parcells' two-decades-too-late philosophy of how to win football games, which is why they've had much more success since parting company with Parcells than he has had since parting from them.

2ypqf9.jpg

When he is on the field.

Exactly. He's missed less games every year he's been in the league. He didnt miss a game at all last year, playing in all 16 games when he averaged his 4.2 ypc and producing his first 1,000 yard season (which took Reggie Bush 7 years to finally do. Talk about a guy who cant stay on the field). He never averaged less than 4.1 in his 3 year career. He also fumbled less ever year he's been in the league, only fumbling once out of over 250 rushing attempts last year and that fumble didnt produce a turnover.

I really dont know what or where the problem is. Greene is a good running back.

wait chad was a good qb but the oline was a mess the guy was always on his a$$ but for the rest we do draft horrible we need depth thats what good teams do with real GMs not numbers guys GMs that know talent and draft well not guys with problems in school that only get worst as they move to the nfl.

wut ?

Archived