Please Fire Mike Tannenbaum

SoFlaJets

Total disregard of any talent on the offensive side of the ball. This is a 70's era bad Jets team-no RB's no receivers, crappy QB, deteriorating O-line. The hiring of Sparano as OC is almost as bad as having Schott work unimpeded all those years at OC. It's time we got a real football man to run this team. We need a talent evaluator not a contract negotiator-Rex? watch your ass, because you're next.

Definitely. We've done nothing since the consecutive deep playoff runs of 2009-2010 and 2010-2011.

An entire year of 8-8 futility, and a 2-2 start to 2012, also. Time to can this idiot!!!

It was those 74, 75, 76, 77, HORRIBLE Jets teams that drove me away from watching the Jets. This team is as bad as any of those teams were. Clark Gaines was our best RB with 595 yards-Green is on pace for that type of year.

For sure. This is inept management, the likes of which the NFL has not seen in a decade or more. They are 10-10 in their past 20 games going back to last season. Is there a SINGLE team in the NFL that has had a worse record in the same time span? I doubt it.

To make matters worse, we suck on paper. So there's that, too.

Definitely. We've done nothing since the consecutive deep playoff runs of 2009-2010 and 2010-2011.

An entire year of 8-8 futility, and a 2-2 start to 2012, also. Time to can this idiot!!!

I know they've invented 3D televisions. But have they been able to produce one that srteams video in Braille? Because you need to actually see the games, dude. They aren't pretty.

I know they've invented 3D televisions. But have they been able to produce one that srteams video in Braille? Because you need to actually see the games, dude. They aren't pretty.

I know what you mean. I have seen the games, I hate it when our team looks bad. Who cares about a win if you don't look good while doing it? Style points baby, that's the name of the game. :)

10-10 is about as low as it can go.

Exactly, 10-10 over 20.

I can't remember the last time a team put up a record that bad. I believe the Cleveland Browns once went 8-12 in a 20 game stretch, but that was probably pre-merger. Bet you Tannenbaum's grandfather was managing that team.

I know what you mean. I have seen the games, I hate it when our team looks bad. Who cares about a win if you don't look good while doing it? Style points baby, that's the name of the game. :)

I admire your positivity. Honestly, hoping for the best is a better way to live life than constantly pointing out the worst. Cynicism is my crack.

Sometimes it gets to the point where you don't even want to bother...

Whaddayamean Rich? They have gone 10-10 over the past 20 games...

9-11 we all know Mia deserved to win last week lol

Seriously Tanny is dumbest GM out there and Rexey is a fraud, anyone can coach Ravens Def and anyone can put together a top 10 def with the best CB in the NFL on your team

9-11 we all know Mia deserved to win last week lol

Seriously Tanny is dumbest GM out there and Rexey is a fraud, anyone can coach Ravens Def and anyone can put together a top 10 def with the best CB in the NFL on your team

You better watch it with that SOJF attitude bro, some guy that we both know from here (and who is Nick Mangold's BFF over there on Twitter) is gonna come over here and start calling us names

Archived