P.O.T.W. - 1.16.2013

The Gun Of Bavaria

As we near the 8th anniversary of JetNation, I am proud to be a part of an organization that fails to take just about anything seriously. It's been the JN Mission Statement since 2005 and the internet gods willing, it will continue to be the guiding principle that takes JetNation well into the future.

I could have used one of many great posts on the Jets forum that took time, research and dedication on the part of the author, but what fun would that be? While great reads, they're simply not POTW material.,,,,,at least not this week.

Here below, we have one of the greatest team accomplishments in recent JN history. An offhanded post in which the user is upset at negative rep., leading to 32 negative rep points and counting, That my friends, is some funny stuff right there and it embodies the true foundation of what JetNation was created for. Sarcasm, Apathy, Mockery, Ridicule, Banter, Scorn, & Satire.

Congrats to Jet27 for the POTW and congrats to you, the members of JetNation, for stepping up when your nation needed you most.

2w57wbb.png

As we near the 8th anniversary of JetNation, I am proud to be a part of an organization that fails to take just about anything seriously. It's been the JN Mission Statement since 2005 and the internet gods willing, it will continue to be the guiding principle that takes JetNation well into the future.

I could have used one of many great posts on the Jets forum that took time, research and dedication on the part of the author, but what fun would that be? While great reads, they're simply not POTW material.,,,,,at least not this week.

Here below, we have one of the greatest team accomplishments in recent JN history. An offhanded post in which the user is upset at negative rep., leading to 32 negative rep points and counting, That my friends, is some funny stuff right there and it embodies the true foundation of what JetNation was created for. Sarcasm, Apathy, Mockery, Ridicule, Banter, Scorn, & Satire.

Congrats to Jet27 for the POTW and congrats to you, the members of JetNation, for stepping up when your nation needed you most.

Thank you my fellow JetNation members it is a honor that I step up to accept this greatest of accomplishments. I feel it is my duty to objectively using skilled subjective thought processes instill.....Uhmmm...Thanks

In reality I was poking fun at Slats....I guess if I add up all the neg reps in the new math quasi calculation it really is a good thing....hahahahaha

Can I just tell you... long-term, there's no fun to be had there with that old curmudgeon.

Thank you my fellow JetNation members it is a honor that I step up to accept this greatest of accomplishments. I feel it is my duty to objectively using skilled subjective thought processes instill.....Uhmmm...Thanks

It might happen again... just sayin'

I love you man....

It would seem to me, the real winners of this award are the 32 (and counting) neg-reppers, not the original poster. Without them, this would have just been another of the thousand of whiny posts that fills JN on a daily basis. The point is to punish these type of actions, not reward them.

And with rewarding behavior like this, people wonder why each generation of children is even more screwed up than the last. (cue the Ape)

It would seem to me, the real winners of this award are the 32 (and counting) neg-reppers, not the original poster. Without them, this would have just been another of the thousand of whiny posts that fills JN on a daily basis. The point is to punish these type of actions, not reward them.

And with rewarding behavior like this, people wonder why each generation of children is even more screwed up than the last. (cue the Ape)

Hey, Lame Duck, trying to get your last few sermons in before they rip the C off your jersey?

:winking0001:

Old person joke, old person joke, old person joke... ahhhhhhh.

He has had it out for me since 2006.....

Actually, I don't think I even noticed you until your sanblowmeo thread. Although, to be fair, if you've always been that clever, I might've thrown a remark or two your way without registering it.

SWEET! That means I win my first POTW!

Archived