Marshall Faulk: "I'll never be over being cheated out of the Super Bowl."

JetsFanInDenver

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh did not know that. I do not want to be the reason you end up in the doghouse. Defend the cheats away!

I save the cheating talk when Im mad at her.

Im not defending the Patriots. Im bashing people who still talk about how the Patriots are such cheaters so many years later. Its sad. Pathetic. Reminds me of a friend's mother who has never moved on 20 years after he husband left her and still sh!t talks him and is a constant point of aggravation. She's pathetic. Its over. Move on. No new ground being blazed here.

Im not defending the Patriots. Im bashing people who still talk about how the Patriots are such cheaters so many years later. Its sad. Pathetic. Reminds me of a friend's mother who has never moved on 20 years after he husband left her and still sh!t talks him and is a constant point of aggravation. She's pathetic. Its over. Move on. No new ground being blazed here.

My mother still is bitter at my father over their divorce 38 years ago. Every time I bring it up she gets mad and doesn't want to talk about it. I can't even talk to him since he's dead so I know all about how stubborn women can be.

Doesn't change the fact that I still hate those cheating bastards though lol. Ten more years and I may forget it. I'm stubborn like my mother after all :)

Stop getting your panties in a bunch. And what a stretched out analogy. Friend's mother. Yeah rite!

P.S: if fans did not look back on pro team messageboards the number of posts would go down by 90%. Just say what it really is. You want to get laid tonite!

Stop getting your panties in a bunch. And what a stretched out analogy. Friend's mother. Yeah rite!

P.S: if fans did not look back on pro team messageboards the number of posts would go down by 90%. Just say what it really is. You want to get laid tonite!

My panties arent in a bunch. Those whining about the cheatriots are.

And my wife doesnt read the message board, so why would this lead to me getting laid??? I dont care if the pats cheated or not. Meaningless to me. And i'd rather not sit around and play the butt-hurt game like jet fans do towards the pats. Being a fan of every sh!tty new york team, I dont have enough time in the day to hate on all the other teams that are better than mine. I just think its pathetic and lame when people are so butt-hurt by the patriots.

And yes, it is a friends mother. My parents have never been divorced, and neither have I or my wife. I had the pleasure of living at her house for 2 years and got to enjoy the craziness of a bi-polar woman.

If he wanted to get laid why the **** did he get married?

This just shows how NE's super bowls are viewed as illegitimate around this and Steelers messageboards NFL. Not surprising.

Fixed.

If you get cheated out of a championship it has got to hurt. After all the efforts these guys put in during the off season, then the season and the post season only to see you got robbed by someone who cheated. And the cheats were not even punished. Goddell eliminated all evidence.

Its gotta hurt. Put yourself in their situation.

Maybe the Rams should have played better. Maybe the team should not have turned the ball over so much. Or committed more turnovers. Or gave up more sacks. Yeah, he is over that loss. Clearly. :rolleyes:

Signals to run plays they hadn't run during a game couldn't be stolen during a game. This was about spying on a closed team practice, not walking on the sideline with a camera; a video camera with a good zoom lens would accomplish the same thing from any number of places in the stands or up in the boxes.

With the spying they beat the Rams and their 7000 yard offense with Mike Martz calling plays. Without the spying, they lost to the Jets with 2nd-year pro Mark Sanchez at QB and Brian Schottenheimer calling plays. Probably nothing, though.

Well that is a real apples to watermelon comparison. Ignore common sense that there were about 4 players on the Patriots that played during the Superbowl.

624px-Genius-meme.png

Fixed.

Maybe the Rams should have played better. Maybe the team should not have turned the ball over so much. Or committed more turnovers. Or gave up more sacks. Yeah, he is over that loss. Clearly. :rolleyes:

Well that is a real apples to watermelon comparison. Ignore common sense that there were about 4 players on the Patriots that played during the Superbowl.

624px-Genius-meme.png

Dude you really should invest in poms poms. You are doing heckuva job here!

Cheating is ubiquitous wherever there is competition. How many teams do you think are completely free of PEDs for instance? The Chargers were caught using a "stickum-like" substance this last season but no one made a big deal of that because they still sucked. It's not the cheating that people resent; it's the success.

this is the funny part. I never said only the pats* cheat. I never said they would go 0-16 without cheating. I just called you out on the illusion that they stopped cheating, and you can take any bragging about cheating and shove it up your masshole

the sad thing is belicheats dad must be so ashamed, being a service acadamy guy and all

lol

this is the funny part. I never said only the pats* cheat. I never said they would go 0-16 without cheating. I just called you out on the illusion that they stopped cheating, and you can take any bragging about cheating and shove it up your masshole

the sad thing is belicheats dad must be so ashamed, being a service acadamy guy and all

lol

Yeah because the armed forces don't use any intelligence they can get to plan attacks LOL. We've been using "dishonorable" tactics since the Revolutionary War. Those Hessian mercenaries really got cheated when Washington crossed the Delaware to attack them while they were carousing on Christmas.

lol

If the Pats are still cheating and everyone is cheating, what are we arguing?

Archived