Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question, since I have to get business cards made up this week... would you go with Andrew, Andy, or Drew. I'm pretty much cool with being called any of the above.

Since all of you have gay names, I'll probably go with the opposite of your recommendation.

Does anyone else, when they read Verbal's posts, think to themselves, "wow, that Stephag is a snivelly little gash"

At least they read my posts. I'd hate to see what the ratio is for reading/glossing over your posts.....

Jeesh, you're a moron. Your name was the original GREEK version, so even if it was the "masculine" version by Greek-terms, it was still faggotty because it was Greek. There was no such thing as a "straight" Greek back then. You were all homos.

By medieval times, Saint Stephen was well known but no God-fearing manly man wanted to have a son saddled with such a faggotty Greek name so they came up with Steven.

**** you then, no greek pizza for you.

And I'm not even Greek.

Serious question, since I have to get business cards made up this week... would you go with Andrew, Andy, or Drew. I'm pretty much cool with being called any of the above.

Since all of you have gay names, I'll probably go with the opposite of your recommendation.

Do you typically introduce yourself as Andrew or Drew?

Don't use Andy - that is like a little boy's nickname.

Go Andrew

I have "Steven" on my business cards, but everyone, including my parents, call me Steve ... except my kids who call me dad and my wife who usually calls me a$$hole.

Do you typically introduce yourself as Andrew or Drew?

I usually just whip out my dick and say "sup?"

So Andrew or Drew? I've been called both a lot throughout my life, don't have a preference really, just curious what others think. Like if I was named Stephen, I'd prefer being called Steve all the time.

Go Andrew

I have "Steven" on my business cards, but everyone, including my parents, call me Steve ... except my kids who call me dad and my wife who usually calls me a$$hole.

In all seriousness, I do agree with this. When you're talking about something like business cards, I say you're best off with going with the most formal version. You can still introduce yourself as any variation of that if you like and nobody will think twice about it.

In all seriousness, I do agree with this. When you're talking about something like business cards, I say you're best off with going with the most formal version. You can still introduce yourself as any variation of that if you like and nobody will think twice about it.

My current business cards don't have a name on them, they say "Mind your own business" on them in big, comic sans lettering.

Im no ones love Dr anymore. Dr Crushlove has retired after trying to help 80. I recommended a good hand surgeon.

That little mongrel broke Crusher.

I saw it coming... Nostra-damn-ape!

Unvote

Vote 80

If I wasn't in Portland on D1 last game, I would have bussed the sh*t out of this spaz. Let him count votes!

YOU GOT ME

Ze trap.

So its not AwesomeVM?

That's so stupid...

Of course my real name is AwesomeVM!

It should be AndrewVM

Double FOS

Andy-Dufresne-0.jpg

Or of someone more intelligent than everyone around him...

1249166_f520.jpg?sfvrsn=2

Go Andrew

We are now on the same page.

So Andrew or Drew? I've been called both a lot throughout my life, don't have a preference really, just curious what others think. Like if I was named Stephen, I'd prefer being called Steve all the time.

Personally, I would recommend using Andrew.

New job. New car coming. New confidence. Drinks with a girl tonight. I'm not phased by your words.

How dare you!? I am aghast with your repulsiveness. I hope you spend the rest of your life jerking off into tube socks for this blasphemous display of ungratefulness!!!

New job. New car coming. New confidence. Drinks with a girl tonight. I'm not phased by your words.

Girl: "So, 80, what do you want to do tonight?" *giggles*

80: "Wanna discuss cars and hug?"

Girl: "I should've gone out with AwesomeVM."

/JiF'd

Archived