Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Have we ever had Dark Knight Mafia? I think you need to run that.

BTW -- I think there's discussion of a game along these lines, though not from me, in the near future.

I've got a couple different theme ideas. One idea so crazy/stupid/idiotic everyone but Pac and SMC will love it. In other words, it's perfect.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't you hear? Up until February 1st you could turn all your vCash in for actual cash. Too bad you missed out.

I am filled with regret. Regret leads to sorrow...sorrow leads to rage...

And rage? Rage leads to lynching Nolder. But, alas, I swore off lynching Nolder. I guess Sharrow will have to do.

Official Vote Count:

Sharrow (1) - AVM

Leelou (1) - Dan

80 (4) - Crusher, Ape, Leelou, BG

CTM (4) - Smash, 80, Nolder, SMC

Hess (2) - CTM, Verb

Verb (1) - Hess

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

It was during the Oz game, I feel like. The same game you and JVoR told me you thought I was a black guy because my avatar was David Harris :rl: Good times

And I could have sworn I told the Ape and a few others one time my name...but I have a tendency to imagine things.

You probably told all of us, it's just that none of us gave enough of a crap to bother to remember it.

He's a hugger the same way I'm an old-timer. Sure, it's a running joke that everyone has gotten on board with, but that doesn't change that it's not really true.

Wait....you know that 80 isn't really a hugger? Where did you acquire this inside information?

You people really need to come up with some new material.

^^^ makes me want to do it more

I'm the Cop.

LOL, you are the worst. UNVOTE

Vote Ape

I'm town this game

This pings when you do it.

It was during the Oz game, I feel like. The same game you and JVoR told me you thought I was a black guy because my avatar was David Harris :rl: Good times

And I could have sworn I told the Ape and a few others one time my name...but I have a tendency to imagine things.

Probably did, I just don't remember. It took me about 100x of seeing CTM called Glenn before I was able to supplant "That ****ing a$$hole" with "Glenn" every time I read his idiocy on this site.

Verb is scum. It's okay, I'll bury him by D3. First, we root out the rest of his scum buddies.

Even if I was, you'd drown yourself out by D2 and completely forget.

You are so none threatening I was picking my nose when I read this.

Non-threatening, you toolbag. I'm going to stick a chopstick in your left eyesocket.

Not everything is a sexual innuendo you pig. That said I probably have the biggest bonsai tree here.

I'm more of an Oak. Don't need to exaggerate it to something like Red Wood, that would just be silly and transparent.

Claiming the biggest bonsai tree is like claiming the biggest sea monkey, they require careful care and are very delicate, and at the end of the day, even the biggest is still microscopic.

I'm more of an Oak. Don't need to exaggerate it to something like Red Wood, that would just be silly and transparent.

Claiming the biggest bonsai tree is like claiming the biggest sea monkey, they require careful care and are very delicate, and at the end of the day, even the biggest is still microscopic.

I thought you were all white? zzzing*

Archived