• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Hell Yeah (1) - salami

JiF (1) - Verbal

Player (1) - Lily

Verbal (1) - JiF

Not voting - Ishy, Darthe, Hell Yeah, Pac, 80, Player, I need meds, Crushlove, JC

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

I didn't know hally played here?

And thanks JC. Despite everything I like you guys

I wouldn't necessarily call what she does "playing"...  it's more like she watches a train wreck unfold and occasionally sprinkles in an omgus vote.

I wouldn't necessarily call what she does "playing"... it's more like she watches a train wreck unfold and occasionally sprinkles in an omgus vote.

Why is Hess your avi now? Is it a hero-worship kinda thing?

Official Vote Count

Hell Yeah (1) - salami

JiF (1) - Verbal

Player (1) - Lily

Verbal (1) - JiF

80 (1) - Pac

Not voting - Ishy, Darthe, Hell Yeah, 80, Player, I need meds, Crushlove, JC

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Yes always

Mafia is a game of info. Why would I share any have or let people know I have any to share

Obviously, this is a different scenario. The game setup encourages the exchange of information. Need to throw out your preconceived notions sir.

This isn't the first game I've played with open communications

The first game I played with that rule was Lily's mall madness, that was an awfully fun game

Poor eddy

All the more reason that your reluctance is telling. You've experienced first-hand the potential benefits of communicating offthread.

I like my vote where it is.

Why not? He should be. Who are we going to lynch on Wednesday?

Semi busy IRL and don't want to be distracted when my game on DM starts.

I expect it to go pretty quickly, maybe a week or two, so I'll probably be free to join the next game here.

I could have gotten way more technical and said alpha motor neurons, but I didn't want to lose you and your small brain power. 

If you wanted to you could have went through the process of how his entire somatic system works and its connections to practically everything excluding the limbic system which I assume no zombie would ever have need of considering its associative properties, but that seems unnecessary.  It was simply a chuckle to think of walking neurons, like something from a science class cartoon.

If you wanted to you could have went through the process of how his entire somatic system works and its connections to practically everything excluding the limbic system which I assume no zombie would ever have need of considering its associative properties, but that seems unnecessary.  It was simply a chuckle to think of walking neurons, like something from a science class cartoon.

sm%20wtf%20is%20this%20nerd%20shit.jpg

All right, time to blow this game open.  I'm the Lie Detector.  I found out the following:

Official Vote count

you all f*cking suck

This came back true.

Hey look, I'm not a paranoid cop. a$$hole.

False.

Day 1.

Best town play at this point is vote-a-derp.

Vote Darthe

True.

vote Hally

She won't reply my PM. She must be scum.

True.

Verb, Ishy, JC

Game over

False.

Nolder ain't playing dude.

False.

Vote 80

It appears this game will require 2 things he lacks.  Intelligence and patience.

Then again that describes the lot of you.  80 moreso than most.

True.

Vote Nolder

It was simply a chuckle to think of walking neurons, like something from a science class cartoon.

This fag needs to die.

Unvote vote Darthe

I'm at the point where I refuse to vote anyone in the regular JN Mafia crew, even miserable assholes like Pac, because of the DM infestation.  Die die die.

Archived