Holy Crap. Raiders just beat KC

flgreen

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we'll have the #1 locked up going into the last week of the season, and we'll win that game. That is exactly how this sh*t is going down. That will be followed by lengthy posts by bitonti explaining why that had to be done and why it's proof that Rex should keep his job.

I'd put my life savings on this.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that we'll have the #1 locked up going into the last week of the season, and we'll win that game. That is exactly how this sh*t is going down. That will be followed by lengthy posts by bitonti explaining why that had to be done and why it's proof that Rex should keep his job.

To me it would be the opposite. The Jets will win out, Rex and Idz will both be retained and Harbaugh will become available, and Geno will get a third straight year as opening day starter.

All it took was 12 weeks and 112 yards and 2tds by Latavius Murray for the next Tom Brady Derek Carr to win a game.  Yay.

How many games did Troy Aikman win his rookie year again Vincenzo. I believe the Cowboys were 1-15 . Nice position to get that elusive number 1 type of Wr in this draft.

To me it would be the opposite. The Jets will win out, Rex and Idz will both be retained and Harbaugh will become available, and Geno will get a third straight year as opening day starter.

Won't win out but will beat Buffy, Minny, Tenny,.split with the Sardines and get to 6 wins minimum

But you are half right. John Idzik will get an extension and Rex will be back as HC

As for Smith, he will be released in the offseason. Mike Vick will be the 2015 starter with Simms and the QB we draft as backups with that drafted guy taking over NLT 2016

Probably a better situation than that other div rival with 38+ starter and Jimmie "the next Mirer" Crappola backing up

Archived