is Matt Moore ( dolphins back up ) an option for us..?

ebonix

I'm not the one declaring Crappola the.next great QB found by BB for when Tammi hangs up her panties.

Go to your beloved patsfan site where the chowda heads already have him in Canton......

.....as they did Hoyer and Mallet

No one in this thread, said anything about the pats, they are not looking for a BU or a starter, they are very happy with who they have.. The OP asked if Moore was a fit for the jets.  Quit trying to divert threads.

No one in this thread, said anything about the pats, they are not looking for a BU or a starter, they are very happy with who they have.. The OP asked if Moore was a fit for the jets. Quit trying to divert threads.

Dear 53 post troll.

Quit trying to tell.Jet fans where and about what to post.

Truly ironic from a clown who trys to divert every thread he soils into a reverent homage to the greatness of the cheating douches and how every single thing about them from ownah to towel.boys is so so wicked smaht and supah dupah

Dear 53 post troll.

Quit trying to tell.Jet fans where and about what to post.

Truly ironic from a clown who trys to divert every thread he soils into a reverent homage to the greatness of the cheating douches and how every single thing about them from ownah to towel.boys is so so wicked smaht and supah dupah

All 53 posts make more sense than anything you post. You still in favor of four more years for both Rex and Idsik?

All 53 posts make more sense than anything you post. You still in favor of four more years for both Rex and Idsik?

Just in favor of the Jets.

Besides trolling, what is your interest in a Jet message board?. I prefer TX to you because he is witty, while you are only half

Just in favor of the Jets.

Besides trolling, what is your interest in a Jet message board?. I prefer TX to you because he is witty, while you are only half

Well three weeks ago you wanted both to stay for four more years. I talk patriot football at work, at the bar- pretty much all the time. I get another perspective here, not from you but most other posters take what i write seriously. Your just "one of those in every crowd" that people talk about.

And again, what does this have to do with Matt Moore being a fit for the jets.

Woe is me!  Matt Moore. This is where we are at?  Time to jump .

Better re-up the club seats!!

It is not his talent, it is just his inability to stay on the field. You bring this guy in for a year to act as a bridge to a kid, he gets hurt and the kid is thrown in before he is ready.  Who knows how Brady or Rogers would have turned out if they were forced to play before they were ready, probably would have turned out like David Carr.   

I'd be fine with Moore as a hold the fort guy if we draft somebody in rd 1.  Largely because there aren't many out there, and he would be an upgrade.

Jets aren't going to pick a QB in the first round. There are just two worthy Winston and Mariota. The rest are developmental QB's who will start to go off the board in rounds two through four. I suggest taking the best OT in the draft and taking a QB (Bryce Petty, Garrett Grayson) in the second round. I also hope the Jets get a few FA's like Mike Iupati and Patrick Peterson. That would be a great daily double right there.

Jets aren't going to pick a QB in the first round. There are just two worthy Winston and Mariota. The rest are developmental QB's who will start to go off the board in rounds two through four. I suggest taking the best OT in the draft and taking a QB (Bryce Petty, Garrett Grayson) in the second round. I also hope the Jets get a few FA's like Mike Iupati and Patrick Peterson. That would be a great daily double right there.

Sitting at 4th pick now...could easily trade up if things stay where they are.

Archived