Garrett Grayson

HOZ THE JET

CSU quarterback Garrett Grayson moving up NFL draft boards
photo.jpg  Subscribe337

Add to
More

2 1
Published on Apr 9, 2015

The Sports Show AM’s Eric Goodman, Benjamin Hochman and Troy Renck discuss CSU quarterback Garrett Grayson's ascension up mock draft boards, particularly by draft guru Mel Kiper. Watch The Sports Show AM live weekdays 9:00am at dpo.st/sportsshow

The kid has a high IQ,he's very accurate with his passes with almost 70% completion ratio,,he rarely turns the ball over,he played in a pro style offense his whole career & most importantly he knows how to read a defense what your guys opinion??

He was at Gruden QB camp & killed it I was very impressed about his knowledge & understanding the game, to me he will be the 3rd QB off the board but when?

Everybody kills it at Gruden QB camp. That's how he ensures they keep coming back.

Everybody kills it at Gruden QB camp. That's how he ensures they keep coming back.

My take when I was going through film of him he reminds me of Chad Pennington so I'm probably being biased on the kid he won't be available in the 3rd or 4th round though.

Put it this way Brett Hundley killed it a Gruden's "camp" which is a sham. He gives them softball questions and his lingo is a few words of terminology. The WCO is long in terminology and Gruden knows it, but it's a TV show. I don't like Hundley on ANY level. He can only read defenses when he has an isolated WR who is in single coverage. The NFL is a much different animal and Hundley will drop back, be confused if his first option is covered and he will run. Geno Smith can do that.

Put it this way Brett Hundley killed it a Gruden's "camp" which is a sham. He gives them softball questions and his lingo is a few words of terminology. The WCO is long in terminology and Gruden knows it, but it's a TV show. I don't like Hundley on ANY level. He can only read defenses when he has an isolated WR who is in single coverage. The NFL is a much different animal and Hundley will drop back, be confused if his first option is covered and he will run. Geno Smith can do that.

that was mariucci's eval on hundley to the letter.  I don't want him even in the 7th rd

Archived