RG3 hurt, Scherff gets dominated at G

Jetlife33

it is common for rookie OL to have problems their first year. it's a mans job and alot of these guys are not physically mature enough to handle an NFL DT.  I remember Brick having an up and down rookie year. It happens. 

Doesn't mean Scherff isn't a bust but it is a common thing.

LT is tougher than OG. Go against tougher DL. I don't remember Brick looking as bad as Sherf did last night.

I am sorry, since when are OG valued as top 10 picks?  Also, there is no way an OG is more valued than a DT.  Just look at their salary cap figures...high end or overpaid OGs make $7-8MM.  High end or overpaid DTs make $10-12MM.

New Scherff was a bad pick. Blew my mind that people thought the kid could be a tackle. He's a guard through and through, one that also struggles in pass protection. Dumb pick by Washington that hardly helps RG3 out that much seeing as he's going to need time to develop and he struggles in pass protection, thank god we didn't hire that McCloughan guy. Overrated as hell and is a terrible gm, their's a reason the guy got canned. Thankfully, redskins were incompetent enough to pass on Leo.

Archived