I am going to state the painfully obvious....

BowlesMovement

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

youre a homer, has nothing to do with your gut.

You're getting the wrong message.  Bowles will leave on his own.   He'll probably get the Jets to a 7-9 this season and  maybe the playoffs next season.  However,  I  think he will accept a better offer somewhere else.  

You're getting the wrong message.  Bowles will leave on his own.   He'll probably get the Jets to a 7-9 this season and  maybe the playoffs next season.  However,  I  think he will accept a better offer somewhere else.

Yeah a better offer than coaching a playoff team in NYC. Lol, like off to Siberia/Buffalo?

So then that will make 20 years plus without playoff football in Buffalo?

Think we'll be in the playoffs this year.  Look at what we can do without the injured front line players.  Thank you Rex and Greg (Roman) and Whaley

Some of us that know Mike(Tex) off the board knew he was a huge Namath fan plus he always told me that if the Pats weren't in the Bowl he hoped the Jets would be and won the fans deserved it..

Any way we can get Tex back on the board?

Never said I was a Jets' fan.  I like the Jets,  am particularly interested in what is said about the Bills and Rex but make no mistake,  I am a LOYAL Bills fan.

This makes zero sense.  While you have beaten us the last 3 times we've met H2H (and given that the deficit was 20+ pts each time should have gleaned from that that Rex Ryan sucks), previously we'd won 9 of the last 11.  Absolutely no reason you should like the Jets unless you're a masochist.

Some of us that know Mike(Tex) off the board knew he was a huge Namath fan plus he always told me that if the Pats weren't in the Bowl he hoped the Jets would be and won the fans deserved it..

No, I knew that. He's told me the same via PM

This makes zero sense.  While you have beaten us the last 3 times we've met H2H (and given that the deficit was 20+ pts each time should have gleaned from that that Rex Ryan sucks), previously we'd won 9 of the last 11.  Absolutely no reason you should like the Jets unless you're a masochist.

And who was the HC for that??

And who was the HC for that??

Same guy who lost the last 3 meetings by 20+ and finished his tenure losing 41 of his final 67 games.  It's not how you start, it's how you finish.  And Rex finished not only failing to live up to his promise of a title but missed the playoffs entirely his final 4 seasons.  Let it go.

Archived