I am going to state the painfully obvious....

BowlesMovement

Because they couldn't score the other night.

i hope that Taylor is his QB

They look like dogsh*t. I'm not saying we look like world beaters but they do NOT look better than us. They put up 11 points against the Browns. The f*cking BROWNS.

They consistently drove it down without thier 5 starting rbs and without their 6 starting wrs. Browns also have a good defense, do you guys watch football? The Browns also had a better record than us last year, so we should be one of the last teams in the NFL to be talking sh*t on other teams. Defense also picked off McCown twice and they were playing hard against the Panthers. Once again, Jets have looked like the worst AFC east team so far in the preseason, it's not even debatable.

Also, it's preseason, the most important thing is to watch how the starters do vs the other starters. Our starters have looked like horsesh*t. The fact that we kept our first team in to beat on the Falcons 2nd string is all I need to know about this team. The team quite frankly sucks. We made the Falcons first string defense look like the ******* Seahawks out their with our offense constantly punting. Hell, if my memory serves me my right I believe their 2nd string defense even forced the first string Jets offense to punt once.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They consistently drove it down without thier 5 starting rbs and without their 6 starting wrs. Browns also have a good defense, do you guys watch football? The Browns also had a better record than us last year, so we should be one of the last teams in the NFL to be talking sh*t on other teams. Defense also picked off McCown twice and they were playing hard against the Panthers. Once again, Jets have looked like the worst AFC east team so far in the preseason, it's not even debatable.

What game were you watching?  5 starting RBs?  And their 6 starting WRs?  LOL, OK.  

Once again we looked like the worst team in the AFCE.  THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

What game were you watching?  5 starting RBs?  And their 6 starting WRs?  LOL, OK.  

Once again we looked like the worst team in the AFCE.  THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/3hsers/the_bills_top_6_wrs_and_top_5_rbs_are_all_injured/?limit=500

Maybe follow some other teams in the NFl before you comment on them. Some of the big names that were out that game, Fred Jackson, Lesean McCoy, Sammy Watkins, and Percy Harvin. And actually yes, considering we had the worst record in our division last year, we should be worried.

At the start of the preseason,  I couldn't have agree with you more.  However,  both EJ and Taylor are looking good.  Don't be fooled by the problems caused by the second and third offensive line.

It's this type of optimism that's going to have your liver hurting come December. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/3hsers/the_bills_top_6_wrs_and_top_5_rbs_are_all_injured/?limit=500

Maybe follow some other teams in the NFl before you comment on them. Some of the big names that were out that game, Fred Jackson, Lesean McCoy, Sammy Watkins, and Percy Harvin.

No, you said the starting 5 RBs.  You know, help me, I don;t know football like you do.  5 starting RBs and the 3 who played.  Wow, what a roster, LOL

No, you said the starting 5 RBs.  You know, help me, I don;t know football like you do.  5 starting RBs and the 3 who played.  Wow, what a roster, LOL

Realizes that he knows nothing about the teams he's commenting on and get's called out on it, tries to play it off like he was being a grammar nazi and actually knew all the time. Conversations done, you probably didn't even watch the games your commenting on so I'm not talking about them with you.

It's this type of optimism that's going to have your liver hurting come December. 

Exactly.  EJ look absolutely lost until the very end of the game when the 4th string and lower were in the game.  And even with that if not for penalties he would have looked worse and lost.  

Realizes that he knows nothing about the teams he's commenting on and get's called out on it, tries to play it off like he was being a grammar nazi and actually knew all the time. Conversations done, you probably didn't even watch the games your commenting on so I'm not talking about them with you.

Come on fool, you're making fun of me and questioning my knowledge.  Name me the 5 RBs who sat out.  And the 6 WRs who sat out.  Name them too.  

This isn't grammer this is football 101, they weren't sitting 5 starting RBs and 6 starting WRs.  

Come on fool, you're making fun of me and questioning my knowledge.  Name me the 5 RBs who sat out.  This isn't grammer this is football 101, they weren;t sitting 5 starting RBs  

Except it is, you know what I meant by saying starting 5 rbs, I meant top 5 rbs on their depth chart. I called you out on how you didn't know about the Bills and you immediately turned it into a word choice/grammar argument, showing that you in fact lack any sort of argument about the Bills game. Also, Lesean Mccoy, Fred Jackson, and the guy they drafted out of FSU were all out. The 2 players after that were fringe players who probably don't make the roster which further elaborates the struggles they are having with injuries. Those wrs and rbs they were playing with most likely don't even make the roster which paints well on how the Bills offense did. But keep throwing out your grammar arguments/word choice arguments, if you try harder maybe it'll make you seem like you know what your talking about when it comes to the Bills.

Rex Ryan was a clown he didn't know what offense was. He was a fraud. He only won his first two years because he inherited Eric Manginis team. I'm not regretting anything. I'm looking forward to the new era of Todd Bowles and Mike Mccagnan. Let's Go Jets!

Mangini got beat by a Pat QB that hadn't started a game since HS when Brady went down in week 1 and he had Favre.. Then Chad went to the 1-15 Fins and won the East in 2008 at 11-5.. Mangini sucked he was 4-12 in 2007 after going 10-6 with Chad in 2006 with the team and QB that was left to him..Mangini only left Clemens who he failed to develop.. Fun playing this game isn't it?? LOL

Except it is, you know what I meant by saying starting 5 rbs, I meant top 5 rbs on their depth chart. I called you out on how you didn't know about the Bills and you immediately turned it into a word choice/grammar argument, showing that you in fact lack any sort of argument about the Bills game. Also, Lesean Mccoy, Fred Jackson, and the guy they drafted out of FSU were all out. The players after that were fringe players who probably don't make the roster which further elaborates the struggles they are having with injuries. Those wrs and rbs they were playing with most likely don't even make the roster which paints well on how the Bills offense did.

Give me the 5 starting RBs again?  I don't know about the Bills because I don't know they sat out, I get it.  Now name them.  You got it off Reddit, you're smart, who are they???

The guy they drafted?  You're really up on the team.  

How many points did that amazing Bills offense, the starters, put up?  3? 

Give me the 5 starting RBs again?  I don't know about the Bills because I don't know they sat out, I get it.  Now name them.  You got it off Reddit, you're smart, who are they???

The guy they drafted?  You're really up on the team.  

How many points did that amazing Bills offense, the starters, put up?  3? 

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Ryan-lays-out-details-of-Bills-injury-bug/076c4db7-cfbb-4c7b-a502-ea943b4a421f

There you go, read the damn article yourself and educate yourself on their injuries. Fact that I'm arguing with you on this point tells me all I need to know about how useful your opinion is on the Bills. Your right on one thing though, I'm not up on the Bills team that much, but I know a hell of a lot more then you on how their team is doing then you, cause you know I actually watched the game.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Ryan-lays-out-details-of-Bills-injury-bug/076c4db7-cfbb-4c7b-a502-ea943b4a421f

There you go, read the damn article yourself and educate yourself on their injuries. Fact that I'm arguing with you on this point tells me all I need to know about how useful your opinion is on the Bills. Your right on one thing though, I'm not up on the Bills team that much, but I know a hell of a lot more then you on how their team is doing then you, cause you know I actually watched the game.

I'm not opening it.  List the 5 starting RBs and 6 starting WRs.  11 starting players, cant be hard.  

You're not even getting it, are you?  

They scored 3 points and your arguing they looked awesome.  

I'm not opening it.  List the 5 starting RBs and 6 starting WRs.  11 starting players, cant be hard.  

GFY, read the article yourself I'm not writing them out cause your to much of a lazy a$$hole to read the article yourself and get up to shore on Bills injuries. We get it, you know nothing about the Bills and don't care to actually learn about them.

Here's another link for you in case you want to learn more.

http://lmgtfy.com/

GFY, read the article yourself I'm not writing them out cause your to much of a lazy a$$hole to read the article yourself and get up to shore on Bills injuries. We get it, you know nothing about the Bills and don't care to actually learn about them.

The Bills going 6-10 bruh.

Here's another link for you in case you want to learn more.

http://lmgtfy.com/

Because you're illiterate, no team has 5 starting RBs.  Move on 

You're not even getting it, are you?  

They scored 3 points and your arguing they looked awesome.  

I'm assuming you know he meant top 5 RB's and top 6 WR's, like on the depth chart, but you're being an argumentative twat. Maybe you're just very literal, in which case I apologize 

Nobody in Buffalo has. I'm surprised Rex parachute opened the way people are going down in their training camp

The whole team treated June and July like it was Spring Break. Of course they're going to start tearing hammies when they're forced to practice. I don't think Harvin has put on a pair of shoes in about six months.

I'm assuming you know he meant top 5 RB's and top 6 WR's, like on the depth chart, but you're being an argumentative twat. Maybe you're just very literal, in which case I apologize 

Doubt it, the guy ignored part of my post where I posted how I meant top 5 rbs on the depth chart and then proceeded to drag the point on and then proceeded to call me illiterate and not get it. Funny how he calls me illiterate and then either purposely ignores part of my post or skims over it, very ironic.

The whole team treated June and July like it was Spring Break. Of course they're going to start tearing hammies when they're forced to practice. I don't think Harvin has put on a pair of shoes in about six months.

Yep not like our Jets that turned to drugs and knock outs.. Speaking of hammies how's Turf toe Mo and his hammy doing??

Yup, fall back to your name calling and grammar/word choice arguments. Funny how all our arguments turn into this, it's like the only trick you know.

No, you're illerate if you read 5 starting RBs and 6 Starting WRs sat out.

BTW, you told me GFY before I called you illiterate.  So don't get faggy on me

I've got to imagine there's a lot more drinking involved at Richies Oline meetings also. The strippers in Buffalo are probabably a little different than what he was used to in Miaimi

Guy tells me their 5 starting RBs and 6 starting WRs were out and I don't know football and GFY.  Breaking his balls, he's a child

Yep not like our Jets that turned to drugs and knock outs.. Speaking of hammies how's Turf toe Mo and his hammy doing??

Turf Toe Mo's is fine, he just want's a new contract because the racing with kids, drug and gun's guy went nuclear on the Jet's negotiating leverage

I think the painfully obvious is that we played vanilla offense and defense.  new systems on both sides of the ball, basic run and pass plays.  If, big IF anyone is slightly concerning it is Cro but watching him play a few years the guy seems to know when to turn it on, makes the big play when needed.  preseason seems like he is switched to OFF.  Looking forward to next preseason game to see if we incorporate more of the playbook.  Most of Atlantas 1st string Offense came on a nice full back wheel route and couples had decent coverage, just turned the wrong way at the end.  The fact that Couples was dropping into coverage would suggest that we are experimenting more, going for the win less.

No, you're illerate if you read 5 starting RBs and 6 Starting WRs sat out.

BTW, you told me GFY before I called you illiterate.  So don't get faggy on me

Lol please, every argument I've been in with you you devolve into name calling and insults, it's pretty much your calling card at this point. And I addressed that point earlier, but yet you call me illiterate, ironic isn't it?

Archived