1st quarter offensive & defensive MVPs?

Jetster

Didnt we have a Denver fan who went on, ad nauseam, how the Jets were crazy for trading for Marshall?  How he wasnt worth the pick, was a injury riddled player on the decline? And of course were complete and utter morons for redoing his deal.

3 straight 100 yard games and maybe our best player says wrong.

to be fair he's always been a productive player but has had LR issues and other problems.  w/ us he seems to be a leader and has really matured.  I hope that keeps up but he's a a very different guy than earlier in his career.

to be fair he's always been a productive player but has had LR issues and other problems.  w/ us he seems to be a leader and has really matured.  I hope that keeps up but he's a a very different guy than earlier in his career.

Other that the one article from Chicago cant see that he was bad there.  He had issues with Miami and with Josh MacDaniels in Denver, which looking back now don't seem so out of place.

I seriously doubt hes trying his best to lose games.

But hey why stop ripping one player in a MVP thread, find two more to dump on.  All thats missing is a homo Sanchez comment 

obviously he's not trying on purpose but he has been keeping inferior teams in games and gave a game to an inferior team.

if we had Sanchez we'd be legit SB contenders.  happy?

Other that the one article from Chicago cant see that he was bad there.  He had issues with Miami and with Josh MacDaniels in Denver, which looking back now don't seem so out of place.

he has mental health issues, he has been very open about that in recent years.  let's not forget that this guy has been arrested numerous times through the years, he seems to have everything straightened out but he had major, major issues.

obviously he's not trying on purpose but he has been keeping inferior teams in games and gave a game to an inferior team.

if we had Sanchez we'd be legit SB contenders.  happy?

Fitz is what he is.   Is what we expected.  The team is playing well though.  Enjoy it

Now you're back to being yourself, went full homo with the love.  lol

he has mental health issues, he has been very open about that in recent years.  let's not forget that this guy has been arrested numerous times through the years, he seems to have everything straightened out but he had major, major issues.

Diagnoses, treatment, maturity, marriage, etc can help. 

Diagnoses, treatment, maturity, marriage, etc can help. 

he definitely looks like a different person, I hope he continues to win that battle.  he has changed our offense and has been a great representative of the franchise so far.

I really hate ties but how can you not say Marshall and Ivory?  Ivory is banging away at the defense and Marshall has given us a #1 WR that we have needed for quite some time.  Remember when people were posting how bad the trade was for Marshall.  A 5th round pick for Brandon Marshall, are you kidding me???? And we took their 7th round pick and traded it for Stacy.

On defense you have to go with Revis.  Yeah Revis has two into's and some fumble recoveries but his value to the defense is something that doesn't come up in the box score,  Actually it does because we can blitz more and get sacks or pressure that leads to bad throws.  

he definitely looks like a different person, I hope he continues to win that battle.  he has changed our offense and has been a great representative of the franchise so far.

Sure looks that way, which is great because he may be our best WR since Toon

Archived