• Fox Sports' Peter Schrager (January): Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott
• SB Nation's Dan Kadar (February): Ohio State OT Taylor Decker
• Walter Football (February): Notre Dame OLB Jaylon Smith
• CBSSports.com's Dane Brugler (February): Georgia OLB Leonard Floyd
• Pro Football Focus (February): North Dakota State QB Carson Wentz
• NJ.com's Darryl Slater (February): Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott 
• ESPN's Todd McShay (February): Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott
• Bleacher Report's Matt Miller (February): Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott

I have to imagine this landscape will change between now and mid-April...

But, for what it's worth -- I am happy (considering we pick at 20) with the majority of those selections. Ragland/Floyd are the only flat out "no" options there for me. 

56 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Skinny and not that strong by most reports.  Kind of sounds like Maybin to me.

Sounds like Mingo, Dion Jordan and Randy Gregory... not every down guys. That's why an Eli Harold-type in the 3rd would have been nice but he went two picks before Mauldin. 

Unf Myles Jack isn't happening at 20.

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

I have to imagine this landscape will change between now and mid-April...

But, for what it's worth -- I am happy (considering we pick at 20) with the majority of those selections. Ragland/Floyd are the only flat out "no" options there for me. 

Bite. 

What's wrong with Ragland?  Too short?  ILB not worth a top pick?  Star college guy not athletic enough to be as dominant in the NFL?

18 hours ago, David Harris said:

Bite. 

What's wrong with Ragland?  Too short?  ILB not worth a top pick?  Star college guy not athletic enough to be as dominant in the NFL?

Ragland is a very good player, not as dynamic as CJ Mosely, great character kid who will play in NFL for a longtime

I am waiting for the combine results before I make a decision on the 2 Georgia LBers  . Jenkins is bigger, stronger and appears to have the better straight line speed  unoffcially .  Floyd is smaller , much more quicker  (sudden) with a fluid ability to play in space.  I prefer the bigger guy. but I will wait until the combine to see how both players react to the drills before I make my decision .  I already prefer the game tape of Jenkins  .

On 2/11/2016 at 9:24 PM, David Harris said:

Bite. 

The latter two, yes.

For me, an ILB has to really pop to be worth a top 25 pick. Nothing wrong with Reggie, he'll probably have a david harris kind of career, but you get those guys in round 2. I just didn't see enough game dictating domination - not the kind that will translate in the NFL - to warrant such a high pick. Thems gotta be Jack or Smith type 'backers.  

6 hours ago, Tinstar said:

I am waiting for the combine results before I make a decision on the 2 Georgia LBers  . Jenkins is bigger, stronger and appears to have the better straight line speed  unoffcially .  Floyd is smaller , much more quicker  (sudden) with a fluid ability to play in space.  I prefer the bigger guy. but I will wait until the combine to see how both players react to the drills before I make my decision .  I already prefer the game tape of Jenkins  .

Floyd did not jump off the screen vs bama, i would bet Jenkins goes ahead of him in draft

Archived